Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NC or Not

Road Warrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a HB8 at a New Years Eve party. I had to venture out of my area a little for the party (1.5 hour drive) to get away from the skanks and fatties that are locally around by me. Anyway, we had a great time at the party and she was really into me. At the end of the night, she actually asks me if I want her phone number! We talk about meeting up half way as it is a bit of a cruize. I call her the next night, all is cool, but I feel like I am slipping as she basically talks non stop without barely being able to get a word in. Dont get me wrong, It was nothing negative, and I dont mind listening as it is part of getting to know someone, but I just get the feeling I am slipping. She calls me the next day right when I get home from work, we chat for a bit I bring up getting together Saturday as I am busy the rest of the weekend and I say I'll call later. She says she may not be able to with work and daughter which I understand. I call later, all seems O.K. same pattern as before. She calls Friday and says she cant make it which I said that its fine, I know what its like to be busy. It sounded like she was still cool, but a little shorter than in the past. Anyway, I have been NC since then, but would like some opinions if I should stay NC or try calling as it feels like a mixed message. Also, What are some good ideas for setting up dates in unfamiliar areas?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like hard work, not sure its worth the hassle by what you say

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem pretty available. Is that the message you want to give her, that you're always available? You asked her on a vague date saturday, she blew you off. You call again. She calls you, you of course pick up the phone.

My read: its dead, move on. Have you considered moving? If you have to travel over an hour to get to better girls, maybe that's where you should be living instead.

Road Warrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me, If I could move, I would, but at this point it is just not an option. Anyway, it felt like such an accomplishment to finally pull something worthwhile. My plan is to improve pulling down there along with trying to pull the few closeer to home.