Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nausea during training...

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always notice that the higher the intensity of my workouts the more nauseous I get... I'm not sure if this can be alleviated by having better conditioning or not.

I haven't puked yet, but there's points during workouts where I feel crappy to the point of having to lie down and relax for a few minutes. I notice nausea is the greatest after I finish circuit training stuff.

I do my best to ensure that I'm relatively well hydrated pre-WO. In addition I do take creatine/NO-boosting supplements for my pre-WO supplementation.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets this...Are there any real solutions to this besides just having better conditioning? I've heard things like ginger and other digestive aids used to alleviate nausea, but not about how effective they would be. Does anyone have any experience with solutions to this problem?

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
BREATHE more, your body is derived of oxygen while doing these heavy lifts and it needs oxygen to produce energy.

Breath in and out like a machine, rythemetically.

Some conditioning will help too, and maybe some fast carbs an hour before your workout for fuel.
also, drink water while your working out.

I also feel like this ONLY if immediately after a work set...I stop suddenly and don't cool down.
Its like you've been sprinting for a long time and then all of a sudden you stop and then you sit down...it makes you feel sick.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this lots of time. I've heard before that your muscles are releasing toxins locked up into your bloodstream and as you work out more and there's less of these toxins left, then you'll be less prome to nausea in work outs. I heard this from a fitness expert on the radio, it's not from my mouth. So make of it what you will.

rudygee2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you eating something about an hour before you work out? I used to get really nauseated after doing really intense lifts if I didn't eat like an hour before working out. Not sure if you're experiencing the same thing though.