Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Naturalism: Part VII - So what is it really?

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of this seems like regurgitation of the DJ Bible. Then again, most of the DJ Bible is a regurgitation of past methods, just evolved. So what is naturalism really?

- Being the person you think you are.
- Embracing the inner child's exploration
- Never being afraid of someone who is smaller than you
- If you think you are the great catch, you should be that way physically and mentally
- Pursing passions
- Always staying true to yourself 100%
- Never lives a lie.
- Expecting success but learns through trial and error

I think if you live by these bullet points, you will be the natural man we are supposed to be through genetics. Its basically about just releasing all of this BS about when to use C+F, neghits, etc. and all about taking orders from balls, the only real boss of you.

What are some great movies? Yes, some of us need to have the excellent library of media to keep up in line and inspired. My personal picks are:

Scarface (by and far, THE ultimate male movie)
007 - Dr. No
007 - Goldfinger
007 - You Only Live Twice
007 - Diamonds Are Forever
007 - Licence To Kill
Fight Club
XXX (Vin Diesel is the only man in the movies today who only does masculine roles)
Pumping Iron (Arnold is the man)
Office Space (its all about setting yourself free from society)

Some music to go with that:

2pac - Greatest Hits (2pac is probably one of the best DJs to ever grace the Earth as evidenced by his new movie)

There is more but when you got Pac's lyrics and messages going through your veins, you pretty much got it made.

Puma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great posts, and those are all my favorite movies too.

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Scarface? He was a jerk controlled by his emotions. A hot-head. Where was his humanity?

Try Mel Gibson's portrayal of William Wallace in Braveheart. Movie-wise, I consider him the achetype for 'man'.

!GG!

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And why NOT conclude the most disorganised regurgitations seen in a long time here with a list of favourite movies!

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! I enjoy the hating on these threads. Makes me think I've made a real difference here :)

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't that bad really, it just seems like a waste of time. All of the stuff has already been mentioned elsewhere on this site and as an attempt at organising this information, it kinda failed if you ask me.