Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Natural Pheromone experiments.

Reaction score
I'm currently in the process of conducting an experiment designed to maximize my natural pheromones. If this experiment is successful, then I should noticed a marked difference in the quality of interactions I have with the ladies, plus notice unusual IOI's that weren't noticed before. (understand placebo effects and male pattern blindness).

For this experiment:

- No soap or any cleaning agent, or shampoo/conditioner, or anything of the sort can be used on the body. A shower can be a 5 minute hot water shower and that's it.

- Sandlewood Essential Oil replaces deodarant. It kills the bad smelly bacteria, but lets the good bacteria live, which other deodrarants or persperants destroy or suppress. This good bacteria may have pheromones.

- An invigorating cardio-vascular exercise, such as jogging, shall occur at least three times a week for the purpose of having a sweaty body where the shirt over the chest is either very damp or wet. Afterwards, a salt water bath (Dead sea salt preferred) is taken for about 20 minutes followed by a rest afterwards. This occurs three times a week.

- Following vitamins and minerals are taken:
- Multi-vitamins
- Zinc (30 mg)
- L-Argenine Amino Acid
- Amino acid mixtures

Also taking some Maca powder.

This would be evaluated within a month or two to see if there is any actual changes as the natural pheromones have enough time to stay on my body.

Reaction score
One thing that is good about pheromone exercises is that you are always super keen to check out any anomalies in the environment. I'm as low confidence as you can get, so I virtually never interpret any signals or responses as eventful. However, now as I'm working on pheromone concepts, I find myself having to get over my male pattern blindness in order to see if it is working or not.

So far, I've noticed VERY modest hits, but nothing too eventful. However, these couple of hits don't appear to have anything to do with the pheromones, it's just that I'm more attuned into what's going on in the environment because in my mind, I'm seeking out strange things, such as women showing obvious signs of interest, or wanting to connect.

Ok, I don't have hot babes noticing me yet. (Well, one hot black girl made a flirtatious smile at me and she looked smoking hot, but I with another group). I knew that had nothing to do with natural pheromones, but I think I was wearing a cool outfit and was hanging out there in the mall.
It's just that I'm more attune to notice something out of the ordinary as it's part of the experiment to evaluate it's success.

I say to myself that I'll give it some patience. This thing has just started, it's mid-week, and it takes a week for this to kick off -- and would be in a better position to evaluate it then.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is what it takes to give you confidence, then good luck with it.

Personally, I would be greasy and smell like BO + sandalwood. That would bother me to the point of it being distracting. I am a shower freak and shower at least twice a day, and always before seeing a girl.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wondered about this, but not to your extent. Has anyone tried just being natural...take a shower, use soap, use deoderant, but no cologne? What were the noticeable results

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told I smell good w/o wearing cologne about 2-3 times.

I've been told I smell good w/ cologne dozens of times.

I think cologne is generally the way to go. I think the bottle does go stale after a while though; it always smells better the first couple of weeks you wear it.

Reaction score
One week has passed since the start of the experiment and I haven't noticed anything too noteworthy. Maybe a couple of very subtle hits, but that may be due to the 'male pattern blindness' I was talking about earlier rather than anything due to natural pheromones.

As it's been a week without soap or deodarant with salt baths, I'm going to continue this experiment for another week to see if there are any further changes.

The only changes this week would be a better monitor on water consumption, other than this, I don't think there is anything much to change in terms of variables to this experiment.

Reaction score
blackbelt2k said:
I've wondered about this, but not to your extent. Has anyone tried just being natural...take a shower, use soap, use deoderant, but no cologne? What were the noticeable results
That's not 'natural' because you are still using soap and deodarant.

Dagwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys we should seriously collect some money to get Skywalkers cherry popped in the end... this is getting pathological

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I doubt any of these will really work I give you credit for trying them. Have fun being a guinea pig :p

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
The smell of another woman on you will attract other women like flies.

I saw a FB before I went out Friday night and I got laid. I was going to shower at my Hotel room, but I didn't get the chance. I went out that night with the "essence" of another woman on me, and I literally had girls at the bar approaching me, rubbing their hands thru my chest hair and thru the hair on my head, touching me, flirting, etc...

Now, these girls weren't all dimes, but the difference in their behavior was quite noticeable.

Also, the HB's I did approach were more friendly and more receptive towards me, and I got into several longs conversations with several HB's over the course of the night, got a few numbers and brought a girl (HB7+) back to my room but got "only" a BJ because she was riding the crimson wave.

She was about 20 years younger then myself. I'm 48 so a HB7 that's 28 years old has a little more value to me then it would to you younger guys.

But it was like the women had a sixth sense, like some type of radar. They subconsciously somehow knew I had sex a few hours before, and it was like the ultimate social proof. Touching, flirting, smiling, etc...

So, if you want to meet women and get laid, you have to....meet women and get laid.

Part of it could have had to do with the way I carried myself. After all, getting laid is great for the ego and the confidence, so maybe the way I was ****ily strutting around the bar had some effect as well, but I'm convinced that the scent of another woman on me had a profound effect on other women.

On the flip side, I had a few guys try to AMOG me as well, which is not unusual, but it seemed like guys were doing it for no reason, like when I wasn't even talking to any women and just minding my own business.

A group of 4 guys tried to AMOG me and I shut them down, but did it in a humorous, non-insulting way so no stupidity followed the interaction.

Hell, next time I go out maybe I'll hit a strip club first and spend $20.00 on a lap dance and see if any of the woman scent gets on me and has a similar effect.

Reaction score
That's effect can be synthesised by adding couplins (female pheromones) to the male body...mix around both pheromone mixtures. I would still think that the confidence level may have spiked if you just went to a girl, and that in itself could account what occurred there as well. For example, if you tried the same stunt with a hooker and went to a bar afterwards, I'd bet there would be a dramatically different result because you had to pay for it and thus it was not a 'confident' lay.

However, natural pheromones for purposes of this thread is defined as developing your own pheromones without anyone else's assistance, or any synthetic formulation, and what type of pheromones can be produced. So far I haven't noticed any difference and don't know if the body can really produce it's own pheromones.

This knocks out one concept that pheromone companies are trying to sell -- that natural pheromones exist but are washed out by soap and deodarant and their bottles act to suppliment the body of these washed pheromones that are washed out and that's why they are really effective. Putting the premise to the test, rather than buying a bottle, simply do not bathe, and take vitamins that will increase testosterone levels to see if there is a noticable rise in pheromone productin. My experience is there is no natural pheromones so far but I'm still keeing an open mind.

If anyone else has noticed a rise of female attention as a result of natural pheromones please feel free to update this thread.

Reaction score
After the second week marker of this experiment there is no noticable change. There are two other products out there that may be tried out. One is the herbal product Yohimbe, and the other is Tribulus. Both of these herbs can increase testosterone levels, which obviously is the goal, because natural pheromones also increase when testosterone levels also increase.

Will buy these two herb products up and then continue this experiment. The next week Tribulus may be used, and the last week Yohimbe and will just cap this at four weeks. Yohimbe is supposed to be very potent and work within hours.

BudBundi

Don Juan
Reaction score
to really boost testosterone through exercise you need to do some weight lifting.

Reaction score
At either rate this experiment is doomed and I'm discontinuing it.

2.5 weeks into this reguime, while I thought I may have saw a subtle hit at first, I'm really not noticing anything eventful and it seems to be the same old same old.....plus I'm beginning to see some bumps on my head and while I intended to go for about a month in this reguime, I think that if there was any real effects it would have been seen within the first or second week of the experiment.

I was going to try Trimbulus herbs, but I got too horney and ended up masturbating just after taking a shot. Since I do not want to masturbate, I've stopped taking that herb so I wont be as horney, and that leg of the experiment has stopped.

As for personal comfort goes, a salt water bath is a cool, and I guess that's all I'll be really taking out of this crazy investment.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke,

You don't need pheromones to attract women.

P.S. They don't work.

Reaction score
As inspired by the 'masturbation' thread, I'm going to be evaluating if "Natural Pheromones" are emitted if I abstain from Masturbation between April 2-3rd, to September 25, 2009 and seeing if there is any difference in the reactions of women around me, or in myself, during this time.

Poonani-maker appears to notice various differences in reactions of both women around him and of himself when he has abstained within an 8 week period (2 months). This will be approximately 5-6 months of pure abstainence to conduct this experiment.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Natural Pheromones are emitted in humans. Look into the vomeronasal organ.

Luke, I wager you won't make it past two weeks.

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall years ago taking a human sexuality class and reading that male pheromones are designed to repel unworthy females and attract worthy ones... worthy being the ones who are ovulating and the unworthy ones are not...

If this is true, do REALLY want to use this method to attract a woman who will be into you for chemistry alone and have a significantly greater chance of knocking her up? Wouldn't it better to work on your whole person and try to get with a woman who is into your whole package?