Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rather than using that time to get on a bike, they act like victims. People befuddle me with their stupidity.

Arts

Don Juan
Reaction score
NAAFA’s message of size acceptance and self-acceptance is often overshadowed by a $49 billion-a-year diet industry that has a vested economic interest in perpetuating discrimination against fat people.
Wat? I thought diet industries existed because fat people WANTED to get skinny. I guess they're brainwashing fat people into believing that they're spending money on diet pills due to fat discrimination.

blue_eyed_devil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because in America women think they're entitled to have men behold them as beautiful. So they don't work for it. And they go to seed. FAST.

By the time they're 30 years old and 250 lbs., they say, "This is how God made me."

No, that's how Chili's, Kraft, and Hostess made you.

Two words, lady: Bowflex.

No fat chicks. They make my convertible scrape.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have alot of stories.. anyway,

funny story

about...what...maybe half a year ago, when i was going to AA meetings regularly, there was this woman there.. my age, she was married.. there was no interest there between either of us, but we were good friends.

anyway, she is not... FAT FAT.. but she's bigger. she's 4'11 and about 130.. and all of it is gut.

anyway, she knows i go to the gym so she begs me to show her how to lose weight. gives me this story about how tired she is of being bigger and how she is going to change her life and do whatever it takes.. i was like okay this is someone who really wants to do something different.

so after a meeting one day, i think the next day, i take her to the gym with me and I work her ass to death. I mean i ran her through it. circuit training, and 20 minutes of pretty intense elliptical machine work. Hell I was tired. I know she was tired. I get like.. lift weight tired when I work otu but i was like.. okay i'm done basketball practice tired. i was pooped so I know she got a damn good workout.

told her i would pick her up the next day we would do it again

i see her at the meeting the next day, she has this look on her face like someoen stole her puppy.

she looks at me, with the utmost sincere look and says

"it didn't work"

that is why america is fat.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nerdboy10000 said:
Only in america...

Ever wonder why in other countries, women are slim?
Not for long. As well documented in "Fast Food Nation," as western style eating habits are introduced in countries with traditionally slim people, they slowly get fatter.

Here in Japan, McD's invaded in the 70's, and people have been getting fatter ever since. When I go downtown, the traditional Japanese restaurants (ramen, sushi, etc) are half filled at best while micky D's is ALWAYS packed.

But then again, on the other hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4he79krseU

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]she looks at me, with the utmost sincere look and says

"it didn't work"

that is why america is fat.[/QUOTE]

That is an absolute classic BB I actually laughed when I read it.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Website to Advance Male Empowerment

I'm surfing the web right now. Who knew nice guys people had an advocate group?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obesity is the new skinny.

Threesome, anyone?

No really though, Darwin will take care of them if they don't take care of themselves, that is the bottom line.

Calories in - Calories out / Physical activity = Bodyfat %

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The name sounds like something coming straight out of a Monty Python sketch.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeBrown30 said:
Leave them be. They will be the ones with heart problems, high cholesterol, diabetes, and they will not have anyone to blame but themselves.
the problem lies in healthcare costs which are ultimately passed on to all Americans regardless of how healthy they are. When I bust my ass in the gym 6 days a week, why should I be supporting a deadbeat who can't stop eating ding dongs? Its hard to know where to draw the line however, since I have no problem helping a hard working family that has been beset by tough times. As a country, we need to support one another, but it comes to the point where if someone can't help themselves, why the **** should they demand handouts?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nerdboy10000 said:
Only in america...

Ever wonder why in other countries, women are slim?
Not only that, but girls from Asia (not ABCs) automatically feel that they must be on a diet. Because the guys over there simply do not tolerate fat girls.

Here in the US, ABC girls console each other about how: 'Oh you are so skinny. You are not fat!' There is less pressure here in the US to be skinny (exceptions, probably LA)

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You Americans have it bad.

But in Britannia, there's a huge focus on the current generation of girls to be really skinny, sometimes to the point where it's disgusting. This anorexia mentality is very deeply ingrained now where girls now have problems even eating in public. Often what they do is starve themselves so that they loss all their muscle, yet still have a chubby belly sticking out. It's not the best look.

Not quite sure what's worse, Walruses or Stick Insects.

Girls need to learn the importance of not being a fat ass ugly b1tch, but not going to the other extreme and losing all their muscle and fat. We love the hourglass figure, and we love them to have an athletic physique which means being reasonably muscular (You can't have good legs, ass, abs and bust without muscle), whilst still having a bodyfat percentage around 15%.

The nation really needs a simple lesson in Health, fitness and how to look fvcking sexy 101.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Do you think it's wrong to discriminate against fat women?

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/taboo/4597/Overview
I'm all for making obese people pay for 2 seats when riding on an airplane. I once had to fly from Seattle to Houston with a tub of lards jelly rolls spilling over my arm rest.

I also have no problem with forcing obese people to pay penalties for medical coverage since they jack up insurance rates anyway.