Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nasty e-mail - advice required

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not to do with any girl that I am interested in at all or one-itis or whatever. But your advice and input on this would be very nice...

Recently sent an e-mail asking if a few people from work wanted to hang out after work on Friday. This was because another group from work were celebrating end of exams and they invited us as well. Anyway, got no reply at all. We are only a very small group (4 people). So I send e-mail out saying that a reply with yes/no would be polite so that I can pass the message on. So this one girl (a complete ***** generally in my opinion anyway), sends a nasty e-mail back saying that she had not checked her e-mail because she does not currently have a computer at work (which is a lie and she has a broadband connection at home anyway and she is always on e-mail and icq spreading bad gossip around and stirring up trouble) and also suggested contact people another way if I want a speedy response. First, they have had THREE days before the Friday to respond and given the amount of time that they have to be at a computer (for work and gossip at home), I cannot believe that this ho has not looked at her e-mail for THREE days. I do not consider THREE days a speedy response given the accessiblity to computers that this ho has.

Everyone else was rather apologetic and made their excuses still but were not *****y about it.

My question is... should I respond to this *****es e-mail? ....Subtly indicate that I think she is lying about the lack of access to her e-mail and also to remark on her suggestion about alternative communication methods. It would be an equally *****y e-mail but I have this urge to do it....

My thoughts against this are:

- I work with this ho (although not really closely at all, we are just in the same dept) and so this may increase her resentment towards me and she may start *****ing and gossiping about me behind my back if she doesn't already.

- I don't want to show her that she has managed to piss me off although not responding at all may also imply that she has.

- If I did infuriate her more I would expect some kind of plot against me either now or in the future to screw me over (she is that type).

If any of you can think of any other things against responding then list them...

The PROS for responding...

- It would give me great pleasure in pissing her off some more.

- Would it seem AFC or wussy not to respond and show her she can't just make those sorts of *****y comments to me?

Any advice or similar experiences with *****es from work would be appreciated. I said that there is nothing in terms of relationship or one-itis related to me and this ***** so please don't come back with advice about nexting or whatever. This b1tch is particularly nasty, manipulative (of people at work), calculative, so I do fear that responding would not be in my best interest. But then again she is probably already plotting against me... She has already been able to turn most of the workmates at our level against another person (she has now left) to the point where as soon as she (victim) is not around everyone would start to b1tch about this poor girl. To not respond would seem wussy and she may feel like she has won. I can't see another way of getting back at her in the long or short term... Believe this ho deserves some of what she has been doing to other people but I don't know how to screw her over big time (without being too evil, of course).

Reaction score
LOL - You called her a wh@re so much that I thought this was one of my post :)

Not only are you upset about the e-mail but you are bringing up other things that have influenced and sparked your rage that has nothing to do with the e-mail so your response would be more harsh than necessary for what the situation calls for and would be unwarranted from her standpoint and she would know that she is under your skin - which is what she is trying to do!

For this reason I would advise you to competely ignore it and never mention it to her or anyone else - if she asks you if you received it, just tell her you never got it - this way she will never get the gratification that she told you off and got away with it !!!
She is trying to get a nasty response from you so that she could put it in her files and use it on you later to show your bias towards her!

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are right puerto. I don't think that my response would have been over the top. I have actaully already composed the response and it makes no mention of anything other than stuff to do with the e-mail. BUT I don think I will send it. I will just file her e-mail away :)

Yes, I did call her a ho quite a lot didn't I. She is seriously one of the most evil people (man or woman) I have met so far. But she is good at it. I just wonder if I am the only one that can see it. It very frustrating not to be able to put her right and have her exposed for the evilness that she is! I hope I am there to see it if she ever does get completely exposed to everyone she knows and she gets back what she has been giving.

Not going to respond. Thanks puerto.

Reaction score
shyguy - remember, you can never call a ho a 'ho' too much - just like you cannot call a woman a 'woman' too much In both of these situations you are just acknowledging her status and her condition and are not calling them out of their name! You are speaking truth as it is - a woman is a woman, and a ho is a ho.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, we've all had to deal with "Posion People".

One thing I did and worked for me was to respond nicely to their venom. It makes them feel really mean and stupid. Tell her you got her response and thanks for getting back to you. Make sure you say thanks with a warm smile. She's going to remember what she wrote and might even apologize...wouldn't that be cool?

Either way, don't let the 'hos get you down, Sounds like she's on a self-distruct mission anyway.:D