Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

narcissism

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i read about the 9 types of narcissism.

i find nothing wrong with narcissism
everyone should be a narcissist.

hell the people people hurt by narcissism are low-self esteem, or over-trusting people in the first place!!

http://www.psychotherapy.com.au/august00/featart2.html

like the guy who gives his credit card! what an idiot !

edit:

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Campus/4847/

Q. And combinations of just these three traits (narcissism, perfectionism and aggression) give rise to distinct personality types?

A. That is correct.

We consider first:

Dominant Personality Types ..... in which the traits of aggression (A) and/or narcissism (N) are fully expressed. We obtain:

N ..... Narcissistic personality. "The non-aggressive, non-perfectionist". "The self-anointed glory seeker".

A ..... Aggressive personality. Pallid, non-smiling, brusque tyrant. "The arrogant dynamo".

NP ..... Narcissistic - perfectionist personality. Obsessive-compulsive personality. Bovine personality. "Nervous bird" personality. "The quiet achiever".

NA ..... Narcissistic - aggressive personality. Histrionic, hypomanic-depressive personality. "The ambitious predator".

PA ..... Perfectionistic - aggressive personality. Austere, sarcastic type. "Strong silent type". Paranoid personality. "The suspicious manipulator". "Power behind the Throne".

NPA ..... Narcissistic - perfectionistic - aggressive personality. "The loudmouth". Explosive personality. "The overbearing achiever".
i seem to be the "A" altho sometimes i show a bit of N

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now careful there!

When you read descriptions of various personality disorders, some of the material will invariably strike you as familiar: it will seem that you or someone you know has some of the traits or acts out the described behaviors. That doesn't mean that either of you is actually sick with that disorder. These disorders are extreme distortions of personality in some direction.

I suspect that what you are trying to say that narcissism is okay in healthy doses, not that you want to have narcissistic personality disorder.

:D

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Now careful there!

Originally posted by StringShredder
When you read descriptions of various personality disorders, some of the material will invariably strike you as familiar: it will seem that you or someone you know has some of the traits or acts out the described behaviors. That doesn't mean that either of you is actually sick with that disorder. These disorders are extreme distortions of personality in some direction.

I suspect that what you are trying to say that narcissism is okay in healthy doses, not that you want to have narcissistic personality disorder.

:D
the first site isnt even describing disorders, and the second site supports the fact that narcissim in itself isnt a disorder until we reach the line of the extreme, wich is usually distorted anyways, and like i said the victims are the weak who deserve to be walked on.

ya im saying narcissism is great !

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
True narcissists can love not but their own hand. Be careful how far you take it.:D

... 'course you probably know when you are available ...
... less head games ...
... theoretically you will be able to enjoy your own weak puns ...:p

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Donald Kaufman
True narcissists can love not but their own hand. Be careful how far you take it.:D

... 'course you probably know when you are available ...
... less head games ...
... theoretically you will be able to enjoy your own weak puns ...:p
:) im surprised no one else chimes in this great topic. !
what do yall think of narcissism

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to act like i was hot s.hit to make myself feel like i was hot s.hit...

now, oddly enough, i don't do anything like that, and i think i am the f.uckin man... probably because i dumped my gf who made me feel like i wasn't good enough.

hm. weird.

seriously, though, i think i am the f.uckin man, even if i have some "flaws"
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/16762197

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A real-life narcissicist would be Omarosa on The Apprentice, season. Real narcissists believe that 1. They're the greatest thing since sliced bread, and 2) they don't processes criticism.

So if you tell a narcissist, "you're ugly", he'll just say, "That dude is just jealous of my greatness." you say, "You're great", he'll think "of course I am".

Basically, they don't have a negative feedback mechanism.

Narcissists can be successful in life even though they bug the hell out of everyone else.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can you tell the difference from a narcissist and someone that's just quiet/paranoid(the type with issues)/strong silent/deep thinkers.....it's funny cause i see those types all the time.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i have this.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
how can you tell the difference from a narcissist and someone that's just quiet/paranoid(the type with issues)/strong silent/deep thinkers.....it's funny cause i see those types all the time.
if u have time to read the links youll find out that you probably cant, even licensed proffesionals have a hard time getting the exact type, usually just knowing that you are messed up.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
A real-life narcissicist would be Omarosa on The Apprentice, season. Real narcissists believe that 1. They're the greatest thing since sliced bread, and 2) they don't processes criticism.

So if you tell a narcissist, "you're ugly", he'll just say, "That dude is just jealous of my greatness." you say, "You're great", he'll think "of course I am".

Basically, they don't have a negative feedback mechanism.

Narcissists can be successful in life even though they bug the hell out of everyone else.
thats me.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's my revelation : I used to be narcissistc

i think i was an N
and a slight bit of A possibly

but all that is behind me now.

I know a short friend who probably isnt narcissist, but presents some traits of PA. i dont blame him, he gets put down by my other friends every so often, often of his height.

narcissism and all other mumbo jumbo disorders are probably the byproducts of our environment.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be narcistic. Now I'm not. I came here to get it back :)