Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myth confirmation: Dancing well WILL get you laid.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Ever heard of people saying that a guy who can dance is a pimp?

It's true, experience tells.

I have never been much of a good dancer, but I just practice and practice and I dished out my best dance a few days ago (and that's not even that good compared to some of my friends).

I danced up on some random girl, my back to her front, did some stuff, then moved to the back to start grinding, this part is important, learned this trick from a post by kineti[c]harm (spelling?) move your hips in an oval shape, and bring a snap to it at the end, get the feel of the music. get low, come back up, do some other things that i learned through experience.

To say the least when i left, this girl literally ran after me out the door, introduced herself (i had not said a word to her other than, "ok slow down and follow me" while dancing), gave me her #, and told me "ewww you're sweaty, you should get showered and come over" :up:

at one point i went out to get water, and when i came back she was dancing with some other guy, it was CLEAR that she would have rather danced with me (the guy couldn't dance for crap, he just rocked side to side). she looked at me with the "please dance up on me so i can get away from this guy" look.

What did I do? i just started doing some exhibition dance movies (c walk, popping etc) in a crowd. Bam, when song ended, she moved her way back to me.

Cheers.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right, you playboy you. Those rugged guys who spend their days fixing their cars or working on their home don't get laid. Women don't want men like that, they love men who are able to get right behind them when they're drunk and grind their hardons on their asses.

AlphaOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing gets you laid huh? And you know this after ONE incident? Yes, you are right. Also, having money gets you laid, so does having looks, and a plethora of other things. So what? Are you going to confirm those for us as well?

Its funny how there are a few people here who see the big picture and the majority come up with this stuff. They keep saying the same thing "Self Improvement". Guess what you did homeboy? Now, improve every other aspect of your live like that and see what that gets you. Im certain that you won't be braggin about 1 hoe. Thats what you should be taking away from this.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think it is the dancing that gets you laid but the confidence, DHV, and kino that often is associated with dancing gets you laid. Dancing is like a shortcut to short-circuitin some girls, especially in a club setting with liquor involved. Dance until it's time to not dance though.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Ever heard of people saying that a guy who can dance is a pimp?

It's true, experience tells.
That crap is wrong, while it can help but actually just learning to dance as a way to try and get laid isn't something you should go far.

I'm into dancing a lot. I'm part of a dance group go to parties with them for the whole purpose of just dancing. I don't get laid off of it and this dancing is way more than regular grinding. (Girl's jumping off of boxes onto you're ****, climbing on the speakers and humping the chick, etc) This didn't get me laid. Even though I have talked to chicks off the dance floor and then went on the dance floor and got there state pumped and got some success.

Basically I'm very wild and dominant, everyone knows I'm high value. I walk right into the club and just grab the first chick I see and grind on her to get myself in state and then I move from there.

The thing about dancing is you don't have to be good you just have to have the energy behind your dancing and actually look like your having fun. When I'm in a crowded and loud club I don't do all my technical new dances, instead I just ooze energy and do random crazy things. That is how I get the guys with the cameras to video tape me dancing and then I start doing my new dances.

Reason girls dance is cause they get all pumped up, if you had # closed that chick you talked to and called her the next day she will most likely flake. Those party chicks you got to keep in your sight and you can't let other guys talking to her because her Buying temperature can transfer from you to the other guy and he'll end up getting her. When she said the "sweaty" comment you should've isolated, escalated, and try to pull.