Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery's Venusian Art Handbook or Juggler's How to Meet and Connect with Women?

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which one would suit me better? Im thinking of mostly daygaming since I now live in little rock AR and am under age to go to clubs yet, but pretty soon I will be 18 and may want to leave the town and go back to miami or some big city. mysteries book will probably be more powerful for the city nightlife scene but I also want something I can use when doing groceries or waiting in line somewhere, so I dunno which one should I get first? Mysterys book or jugglers?

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read Juggler's book and thought it was pure gold. Juggler seems to have a genuine approach that I like. I haven't read Mystery's book, but I do also recommend Doc Love's book, "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene, and "The Game" by Neil Strauss.

Reaction score
Yeah, was Juggler the one about "having that strong belief."

Lol, you can also read my thread in the Tips section called, "I have it!"

Guys when can we have some good discussions, shouldn't this "women" topic be over by now, everybody's straight now right?

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juggler preaches trying to make a deep connection with every woman you approach while also having fun with the situation. I think some guys get too caught up with canned material, and they take approaching women too seriously.