Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery?

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to come off as mysterious? If you don't shut your mouth, you reveal all, and thus no mystery. If you keep quiet, you appear as a boring pvssy?

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is of interest to me too. There is a fine line!

Can't wait for others comments

Jas

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have wondered about this too. I suppose it has something to do with talking without saying anything about yourself. I just go for constant humour. But the kick to that is to get them interested into enough to ask about you and for you then to get mysterious. Yup it is a fine line.

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're on to something there, Julius.

I think the underlying concept here is to be well known, dominant, funny/comical/ popular etc. but have nothing revealed about you. Think about it. The more popular/dominant you are, the more people are going to want to know about you. Let's look at any famous actor/person for instance. You can type any name into google.com and their life story will pop up with the push of the "I'm feeling lucky" button. BUT, think about if there was this really famous guy, yet no one knew ANYTHING about him. You searched google.com, yahoo.com, people magazine etc. and still not a trace of where he was born, or where he went to school etc. Don't you think this will arouse some sense of mystery?

Gee, I think I just answered my own question :confused: