Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery-vh1 Pickup Artist Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
"Did you know that 93% of girls masturbate in the shower and the other 7% sing? Do you know what they sing? *No response* Then you must be the ones masturbating" lol loved that line, Blonde kid has potential.
That line is straight off http://www.bristollair.com/

Pure gold, but yes, nothing in this world is new. :D

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agent Zero said:
I hope there is at least some day game involved in this instead of hitting on worthless, drunk chicks the whole time.
I agree with ElStud on this! I believe that Mystery will be sending the guys to out of bar situations!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boschy said:
That line is straight off http://www.bristollair.com/

Pure gold, but yes, nothing in this world is new. :D
Where exactly is it on the site though? I've looked through the routines and didn't find it.

I agree with ElStud on this! I believe that Mystery will be sending the guys to out of bar situations!
Yeah, season previews show them approaching in what I believe is a park or something.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Texas isn't the Deep South. You're thinking more like Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, around there. Texas is the West.

I live in Houston, and white people were one of the minorities at my high school. Black and Hispanic were the most prominent groups. And this is one of the biggest schools in the city! There are people of every race and religion in my city, we're pretty tolerant of everything. Sure there are rednecks around, but you'd find that kind of ignorance anywhere.

There. State: Defended.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the guy who said the thing about racism, how do you explain Matador getting success in the bar if girls in Texas "don't want nothing with any dark skinned guys?"

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if a woman is ***** enough to reject a guy just on his race, then I wouldn't want to be around trash like that anyways!

For me, I could care less if the girl is Indian, black, Asian, Latino, white, brown, whatever...!

To me as long as she looks good and carries herself well, I could really care less about her ethnicity!

If me as a "shallow male" am able to grasp that, then I sure as hell won't put up with some girl who doesn't! I have standards!

I think they did a decent job of picking a diverse racial cast which is good! I am kinda disappointed that they didn't place a black dude on there since a lot of the black people I've known seem to be rather good with women. Oh well... Whatever!

Now Pradeep I believe will be one of the first to go! I say that NOT because of his race, but he just screams "loser!" If you've seen some of the behind the scenes video clips; on the bus he tells one of the guys, "You don't check out the meat and potatoes?" Haha, was funny to see everyone politely respond with, "Uhh, okay?" in their body language towards him. He's just 'trying' too hard to be cool, and I don't see how he can keep up with the group!

Haha, I think Scott is awesome! While the dude probably might not win, I think he is pretty damn cool for a nerdy guy! I just want to see that guy reap some success because he just seems like a genuinely nice guy!

The thing I don't like about this show is those guys who get eliminated are getting even more rejection, and it makes me feel kinda bad to see a TV show make money off of other guys' failures! While what we the viewers probably remember is the contestants success, I would hate to think of the damage done to those that got booted off the show in the early stages.

hyperactive

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm anxious to see Mystery's day game with strange women on the street. They might think he is a David Blane type street magician or something, what with his outfit and all. Drunk college babes in a club is one thing.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
i'm asian and chicks love me
I'm half asian and chicks get all stupid around me most of the time.
Having lived in texas, there are lot's of brown people there. Good size asian population too.

I mostly fast forwarded through most of the videos. Mostly fluff. I liked Juggler's Seduction School better. Didn't get to see the last episode before it was pulled. I just don't trust these reality shows, though...some of the one's on MTV are staged and flat out lies.

Well, when things start to go mainstream the next thing you can expect are seduction conventions :-/

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
but definately not that fat geeky dweeb who couldn't speak 2 words. giving that idiot a script will only make him look stupid, because he's a nerd.
dayum! tell it like it is dood :crackup:

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont sterotype texas man ADRIAN PETERSON future greates running back in the history of the game is from texas and he went to college in oklahoma and even bigger so called racist place and he was still the first running back picked. It doesnt matter where you are if your confident in yourself(football girls anything you will succed)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect there ability to do that.

however I think the show is gay..and if your in your mid 20s on it stop embarassing yourself.

they all were foaming at the mouth when mystery and his guys could talk to women.

why dont they have a show where they show some weak guys how to be real men

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
why dont they have a show where they show some weak guys how to be real men
it's called ultimate fighter on spike! tv..though I would'nt call them weak :nervous:

Reaction score
Why do you fools watch this rubbish, it is all just an act, if you were prepared to get some balls and approach the hot babes yourselves you may just get a fvck, watching nerds and 45 year old virgins attempting to pick up girls is just stupid.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol these racist pricks like DJDan are probably just salty because they see all the Indian and Asian guys laying women they want to lay. Get the f*ck out, DJDan, we don't need racist white trash like you on this board.

the VERY small portion of white women who WILL go for asian guys will only go for them if they're rich or have a bad ass style... but definately not that fat geeky dweeb who couldn't speak 2 words. giving that idiot a script will only make him look stupid, because he's a nerd.
This is one of the most stereotypical pieces of racist bullsh*t I've ever heard.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
grow the fvck up and be realistic kid. you ain't living in a fantasy.

there's only a very small portion of white women who will go out with Asian or Indian guys... and they'll certainly go for the bad-boy kinda guys, all jacked up in muscle and ripped clothing. not the dweeby guy that stumbles behind his thick ass champagne bottle eye glasses and hides behind a wall of 150lbs of extra fat he's carrying around.

a woman wants a real man.

the VERY small portion of white women who WILL go for asian guys will only go for them if they're rich or have a bad ass style... but definately not that fat geeky dweeb who couldn't speak 2 words. giving that idiot a script will only make him look stupid, because he's a nerd.
Well if white women want a real man it kind of explains why you're not getting laid and you're learning pickup just like the rest of us.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
Why don't white women go out with asians? Look what's in your pants. Measure that **** out.

You think women don't know about that ****? They do homie.

My main girl told me that just the other day. She got some asian guy chasin her tryina get a date, the guy's got more clout & front than I got, but he's asian and she knows he got a litle d1ck. She went out with two asian guys before. She ain't going down that trip again she said.

Most are geeks. The only ones that aren't are the big and bulky jocks you see hittin the gym. Those guys CAN pull white girls, but again, NOT EVERY WHITE WOMAN WILL BE FEELING THEM. They'll "GET LUCKY" and find one who will like an asian guy.

You gotta get in where you fit in.

Many just ain't feeling asian d1ck and you gotta learn to accept that. I'm not saying there aren't a SMALL portion of women who would go out with asian guys, but not every woman is into it.
It is a myth that White guys have bigger c0cks than Asian guys and some Black guys have small c0cks as well, you cannot judge c0ck size by race.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
then you're desperate for any piece of pvssy. typical to this PUA bullshiet.
You are quoting me out of context.

ChapStick said:
For me, I could care less if the girl is Indian, black, Asian, Latino, white, brown, whatever...!

To me as long as she looks good and carries herself well, I could really care less about her ethnicity!

If me as a "shallow male" am able to grasp that, then I sure as hell won't put up with some girl who doesn't! I have standards!

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
she dumped both their asses on the spot once she saw how small their d1cks are and she's sucking me off when i please, while those guys are crying and texting her day in and day out begging to pay for her dinner and take her out.

There's plenty of medical studies which will show you differently, but since you're the Doctor with the p.hD in lookign at c0cks, i'll take your word for it.

some women just prefer not to have to play the guess game and risk getting a small d1ck.

IM GLAD IM GETTING SUCH A RISE OUT OF YOU FOOOLS, ITS CRACKIN ME UP.
YOU FOOLS ARE TOO BLIND TO HEAR MY MESSAGE. YOU THINKIN IM SAYING RACIST ****. YOU ARE FOOLS. I'M TALKING ABOUT B1TCHES CHOOSING. READ MY GOD DAMN POSTS AGAIN.
lol if you already have a racist ho sucking you off then why are you on this site?

When god created the earth he said "let every racist ******* have a racist ho" and every racist ******* did have a racist ho.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
i'm here to teach and preach.

and i'm not stopping at 1 single woman.

i want many girls, i want 6 or 7 at the same time, one for every day of the week.
well you're not really teaching anything except racism, and limiting beliefs which goes against the whole pickup mindset. if you want to teach your method so badly make your own site and create your own racist little pickup cult. I'll even provide you with a link to create it with... http://invisionfree.com

Status
Not open for further replies.