Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery, Strauss, etc.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I'm sure this has had to have come up a lot, but I did a search on this site of Mystery, but didn't come up with much as to what a lot of you(those who know their sh*t) think of him. I've personally never really checked any of his stuff out(skimmed through a couple of his videos on YouTube just out of curiosity), but I'm not really to familiar with his whole approach. From what I vaguely understand about Mystery(and I could be wrong because I don't know too much about him), is that his game basically coincides with the bible here. Rollo T. and others who have their game tight, I'd like to hear what you think about Mystery and if he's one of the pick up artists you'd recommend to people out there. What about all the others like Strauss and DeAngelo?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those guy's jobs are to be good pick up artists: that's how they make a living. They give workshops and teach AFC's how to be PUA's.

That's all fine and good, except PUA's (Pick Up Artists) are artists. That is, picking up women is their hobby. So they picked up a woman... now what? Uh... pick up another one! Whoopeee! Ok, so I picked up another one. Now what? I know! I'll pick up another one! Weeeeee!

I've done that.

It gets old.

Well, it got old for me.

With diseases and such... well, life is more than a string of ONS's. However, some guys would argue, and hence you have PUA's.

To each their own, but myself, I would rather not keep "starting back at the beginning" night after night.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just go learn and get better at picking up. Learn what you can from Mystery, Strauss, and the others. Once you get too good and get "tired" of banging girls, then you can worry about it.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I get laid too much, I am so bored of sleeping with hot chicks! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I want a relationship!!!!!

That would be a good problem to have. So until then, go learn and go apply it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although he's officially a PUA, I'm impressed with Mystery's understanding of human nature. He does very well in uncovering the specific aspects that drive people under all the superficial BS that people show the world.

David D. Is good in that he understands the process of social interaction. He does well in categorizing in general terms what concepts work best in most situations. He doesn't go into minute detail as Mystery does but if you are imaginative, you can make David's concepts work well for your personality.

Style isn't much on his own (as for having unique PUA concepts) but he is dynamic. He isn't rigid to use any one PUA system. He takes a bit of the best of all the different methods and incorporate them into his personality to be successful in sarging. He understands all of the concepts well enough to incorporate many of them into his daily life while being able to switch styles on the fly when necessary.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I get laid too much, I am so bored of sleeping with hot chicks! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I want a relationship!!!!!

Careful. :nono:

Let me interject a little "prize theory" here.

See, I'm not against PUA's. In fact, I'm all about it. I absolutely adore the concept of looting and plundering the women race. I won't jump up on a moral soapbox and preach, I've unleashed the fury and seriously ran through some women myself. Good times where had by all.

However, there will come a point where one steps back and says: "Wait a minute. Eww. She was a crummy lay, and I'm out $150 for the night. Uh... where's the value?"

Now, perhaps my situation is unique, but, I've arrived at a place where I'm very weary. I'm very weary of being used. Used you ask? :yes:

It's odd that a MAN would use that very feminine expression, but it's true. See, I bounce women off the walls with only my little finger (I have no need to embellish, so please take my word and try to see the point). Nowadays, I've began to see the signals when women are "in love" with the (overall) feeling they have around me versus being "in love" with me.

Indeed, women will use a man as a walking dildo, this we know. I refuse to be that dildo anymore. This site has given me the gift of valuing myself over women. You want a dildo? Go buy a dildo. My skills are a gift. My wit is a gift. My charm is a gift, my good looks are a gift, my ****tail making skills are a gift, my grilling and cooking skills are a gift, my bedroom skills are a gift, my good hygeine is a gift... on and on until I just flat-out tell you: I'm a gift.

I'm a gift to give.

Oh... and I smell good.:p

Don't look down your nose at me for having a little discretion as to whom I give the gift. There are a couple things that come along with maturity; discretion is one of those things. Scrutiny is another. Call me shrewd, call me what you like, I'm empowered to give myself to whomever I deem fit.

Whomever I deem fit.

That being said, I'm not the damn Salvation Army. You want charity? Ask that dude over there to buy you a drink - "I aint the one". You want me to give you something? You had better bring some value to the table otherwise it's sucker bet. I'm not picking up women for the sake of getting my d!ck wet or just for the "thrill" of it. My FB's have demonstrated value, and I'll reciprocate. My d!ck has no problem getting wet. So... now what?

That's right, puzzy has no power over me anymore. PUA's on the other hand, like those you mentioned, are EMPLOYED by the puzzy.

Does that make them boss, or employee?

Pwned.

Now, GoL has a good point. PUA's are a great place to start. Learn the skills. Fine, great, bang women. Pick them up and use them as a recepticle: I'm all for it. Have a good time. Once you have your fill, back away from the buffet and look at your belly, that's all I'm saying.

No need to be greedy: save some for the AFC's! And no need to give charity where charity isn't worthy.

Bottom line: You are the prize. "Chasing women" just doesn't make any sense. People buy tickets for the lottery to win the prize. The prize doesn't just go around giving out winning tickets. Realize that every ticket you go handing out is a winner.

Now, whether or not a woman keeps that ticket or throws it away to play again is another story. That should be none of your concern. Go call the 800 number for the gambling hotline, I don't give a damn.

I'm over here; selling tickets.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Indeed, women will use a man as a walking dildo, this we know. I refuse to be that dildo anymore.
Been getting a lot of this lately. I suppose this is the price you have to pay when you finally learn how to turn on the lights to see what is really going on around you when it comes to women.

I've had my share of problems recently with people in general, and it has made me question the motives of women that much more, and I don't like what I see.

That's right, puzzy has no power over me anymore. PUA's on the other hand, like those you mentioned, are EMPLOYED by the puzzy.

Pwned.
That's always been my biggest problem with that whole culture.

I'm all about getting as much pu$$y as you desire, but it's exactly what you say it is when you make getting laid your main goal in life.

I have an acquaintance whose entire existence revolves around getting laid. When we are around women he goes into this "zone". It's kind of scary in a way. He has no other focus than to get into some chick's pants that night. I just can't imagine living my life being a slave to pu$$y.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Dude, just go learn and get better at picking up. Learn what you can from Mystery, Strauss, and the others. Once you get too good and get "tired" of banging girls, then you can worry about it.

My intentions wasn't to get help with "picking up", it was intended to see what your opinions were of these guys and how accurate they are, and if they coincide with the bible. I was curious.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery and Style are not PUA's. They are salesman that game idiot AFC's out of millions a year. I feel that myself and others on this website can outgame these guys. Don't put these guys on a pedestal.... They are phony.

If you look at player supreme podcasts he seems more of a PUA to me than those guys. ( I can't believe he was banned from sosuave). The thing that I don't like about player supreme is when he says he got cars, money and all that bs from girls. A true DJ makes his own money and would not take it from a woman. It seems like getting money from woman is the thing to do in the black community.

That fat fvck playersupreme even has some good dance moves. LOL. I was surpriesed a guy that fat can move that well.

All around player supreme is a PUA. He is alpha and would have no trouble getting girls.

Mystery and Style are another story.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
lookyoung said:
Mystery and Style are not PUA's. They are salesman that game idiot AFC's out of millions a year. I feel that myself and others on this website can outgame these guys. Don't put these guys on a pedestal.... They are phony.
Absolutely Goddamned right :up: These clowns are modern day snake charmers. One of which dresses like a chick to pickup chicks. Fvcking fairy. The other sounds like a skinny ass Minny Mouse with a lisp. Fvcking fairy.

If you look at player supreme podcasts he seems more of a PUA to me than those guys. ( I can't believe he was banned from sosuave). The thing that I don't like about player supreme is when he says he got cars, money and all that bs from girls. A true DJ makes his own money and would not take it from a woman. It seems like getting money from woman is the thing to do in the black community.

That fat fvck playersupreme even has some good dance moves. LOL. I was surpriesed a guy that fat can move that well.

All around player supreme is a PUA. He is alpha and would have no trouble getting girls.

Mystery and Style are another story.
PlayerSupreme is not as phony as the other turkeys but still a salesman. The exception is salesmen will give you something for the money he rips off of you. He plays as if the ladies are showering him with gifts and money. It's a lavish fantasy but not believable. He is way too ghetto and incoherent to be true.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
PlayerSupreme is not as phony as the other turkeys but still a salesman. The exception is salesmen will give you something for the money he rips off of you. He plays as if the ladies are showering him with gifts and money. It's a lavish fantasy but not believable. He is way too ghetto and incoherent to be true.

I agree for the most part. Player supreme does bullsh1t alot, but there are somethings you can learn in his podcasts. He is great liar and a good salesman but this guy I feel can at least bang some girls. I really feel this guy has some notches under his belt. However I bet that the majority of the girls he has banged are HB7 and under.

I don't think this guy has did any HB9-HB10 types like Angelina Jolie, or jessica simpson or scarlett johansen.

The majority of his bangs probably look like tina turner and whitney houston.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
lookyoung said:
I agree for the most part. Player supreme does bullsh1t alot, but there are somethings you can learn in his podcasts. He is great liar and a good salesman but this guy I feel can at least bang some girls. I really feel this guy has some notches under his belt. However I bet that the majority of the girls he has banged are HB7 and under.

I don't think this guy has did any HB9-HB10 types like Angelina Jolie, or jessica simpson or scarlett johansen.

The majority of his bangs probably look like tina turner and whitney houston.
Touche' brother.

I agree that PS has more than likely banged down some chickenheads but, as you stated, they aren't anything to brag over. Damn dude, Tina Turner? Give the idiot some grace? I would assume they look like Da' Brat or Monique.

Scarlett Johansen was a great pick :flowers:

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
My intentions wasn't to get help with "picking up", it was intended to see what your opinions were of these guys and how accurate they are, and if they coincide with the bible. I was curious.
Of course they are accurate insomuch as every man finds his own way. Some naively believe theirs is the only way and others, such as these, see their way as a means to a paycheck.

They are just signposts pointing the way. You have to hack your own path.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend limiting the amount of time spent on this site in search of information. Some of the DJ Bible documents are a good read for an absolute beginner but Mystery Method has a better grasp of social dynamics in bars. MM is not as useful for daygame, or even for clubs.

http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Metho...6025506?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1178745415&sr=8-1

Neil Strauss's The Game has DETAILED information about the behavior of Erik Von Markovik aka Mystery. You can find it at any library anywhere.

You can read reviews of workshops here (see "endorsed products" and "other products":

http://www.themysterymethod.com/forum/

and here:

http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Caveat: the reviews posted are posted on sites sponsored by the leaders of the seminars themselves, and therefore are unlikely to yield any truly negative reviews.

Caveat 2: also, very few if any give info on long term results.

Be very careful about the advice you take on any forum board, seduction forum or otherwise. Your own experience, intuition, common sense and personal values should be your guide, not a pua or an anonymous persona on the internet.

edger said:
I'm sure this has had to have come up a lot, but I did a search on this site of Mystery, but didn't come up with much as to what a lot of you(those who know their sh*t) think of him. I've personally never really checked any of his stuff out(skimmed through a couple of his videos on YouTube just out of curiosity), but I'm not really to familiar with his whole approach. From what I vaguely understand about Mystery(and I could be wrong because I don't know too much about him), is that his game basically coincides with the bible here. Rollo T. and others who have their game tight, I'd like to hear what you think about Mystery and if he's one of the pick up artists you'd recommend to people out there. What about all the others like Strauss and DeAngelo?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf said:
Be very careful about the advice you take on any forum board, seduction forum or otherwise. Your own experience, intuition, common sense and personal values should be your guide, not a pua or an anonymous persona on the internet.
Oh absolutely. Your own experience is your greatest teacher...absolutely.

And I've noticed here on Sosuave, you'll have guys here say they still get laid and pull tail without following a lot of what's taught here. I've introduced a 41 year old friend of mine to SoSuave not too long ago who doesn't agree with many things taught here, that based on his experiences, he's seen the opposite. I don't know how much he's read here, but we've had conversations about this site where I'd rehash what's said here, and many times he insists that I'm wrong.

So based on everything I'm saying, to a newcomer here, this would be confusing, cause they're being told one thing about women and next they're being told the opposite. So yeah, best advice, is let your OWN experiences be your guide.

Last edited:

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I boil it (PU) all down to this: pick a method you like, or make one up. Regardless of the method, if you keep approaching women and don't take rejection personally, you will improve.

If techniques like Grand Master style work (sexually crude talk, see Layguide by Tony Clink), then anything will work if it's used by someone who is confident and can think quickly in different situations.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Careful. :nono:

Let me interject a little "prize theory" here.

See, I'm not against PUA's. In fact, I'm all about it. I absolutely adore the concept of looting and plundering the women race. I won't jump up on a moral soapbox and preach, I've unleashed the fury and seriously ran through some women myself. Good times where had by all.

However, there will come a point where one steps back and says: "Wait a minute. Eww. She was a crummy lay, and I'm out $150 for the night. Uh... where's the value?"

Now, perhaps my situation is unique, but, I've arrived at a place where I'm very weary. I'm very weary of being used. Used you ask? :yes:

It's odd that a MAN would use that very feminine expression, but it's true. See, I bounce women off the walls with only my little finger (I have no need to embellish, so please take my word and try to see the point). Nowadays, I've began to see the signals when women are "in love" with the (overall) feeling they have around me versus being "in love" with me.

Indeed, women will use a man as a walking dildo, this we know. I refuse to be that dildo anymore. This site has given me the gift of valuing myself over women. You want a dildo? Go buy a dildo. My skills are a gift. My wit is a gift. My charm is a gift, my good looks are a gift, my ****tail making skills are a gift, my grilling and cooking skills are a gift, my bedroom skills are a gift, my good hygeine is a gift... on and on until I just flat-out tell you: I'm a gift.

I'm a gift to give.

Oh... and I smell good.:p

Don't look down your nose at me for having a little discretion as to whom I give the gift. There are a couple things that come along with maturity; discretion is one of those things. Scrutiny is another. Call me shrewd, call me what you like, I'm empowered to give myself to whomever I deem fit.

Whomever I deem fit.

That being said, I'm not the damn Salvation Army. You want charity? Ask that dude over there to buy you a drink - "I aint the one". You want me to give you something? You had better bring some value to the table otherwise it's sucker bet. I'm not picking up women for the sake of getting my d!ck wet or just for the "thrill" of it. My FB's have demonstrated value, and I'll reciprocate. My d!ck has no problem getting wet. So... now what?

Pwned.

Now, GoL has a good point. PUA's are a great place to start. Learn the skills. Fine, great, bang women. Pick them up and use them as a recepticle: I'm all for it. Have a good time. Once you have your fill, back away from the buffet and look at your belly, that's all I'm saying.

No need to be greedy: save some for the AFC's! And no need to give charity where charity isn't worthy.

Bottom line: You are the prize. "Chasing women" just doesn't make any sense. People buy tickets for the lottery to win the prize. The prize doesn't just go around giving out winning tickets. Realize that every ticket you go handing out is a winner.

Now, whether or not a woman keeps that ticket or throws it away to play again is another story. That should be none of your concern. Go call the 800 number for the gambling hotline, I don't give a damn.

I'm over here; selling tickets.

spot on post :D

Great read man.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
Is Mystery the dude with the eye make up who talks about being a tribal leader? I think my friend brought over a box of DVDs and that was in it. I didn't think it was that great.

Is there a lot of stuff on those dvds that arent talked about on this site?

And is all of that stuff free on Youtube?

I remember some things were good, some things were ok.
Yea, that sounds like him, I don't know about the tribal leader part though. As for his dvd's, I wouldn't know how good they are, I never owned one. I think his youtube stuff is free.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
strausses book is good. He takes a very un-baised point of view of the whole game, and does a good job describing his struggles with the game. Interesting so far, but alot left to go.