Myspace quote...ideas

Anfz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys looking for some ideas as to put in my myspace quote next to my nickname ? I was thinking of something ****y, but im not a bad looking guy so it could come across as to arrogant and full of yourself ,any ideas cheers

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
i put "Meet me at tha rim, it's goin down" and instead of I'm online it says "Ballin" and has a guy bouncing a basketball.

Anfz

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thats gold,but i need ideas or at least an idea as to better to keep it more funny or add more ****iness but nothing over the top ?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
So...this is MySpace...right? Why don't you actually go pick up in real life, instead of concerning yourself about some minute detail that probably means dittley-squat to 99.9998% of MySpace people.

Switching from 'Online' to 'ballin'...wow..that'll get you some girls, that's the fvckin gold right there.

*cough*, loser.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
selfmademob said:
i put "Meet me at tha rim, it's goin down" and instead of I'm online it says "Ballin" and has a guy bouncing a basketball.
LOLLLLLLLLL

Just put somethin that relates to you, it doesn't even matter.

Mines is "Hataz need 2 fall back like November"

Local Celebrity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ, I thought we were here to help each other out? The mans looking for ideas, stop being critical.

Let me help you out man, put something like this: "I know you love me, don't miss your chance"

Anfz

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks local celebrity, and docs I actually do pick up in real life,myspace is just another means to expand, and I never stated that a quote would get you girls just wanted ideas as im creating mine at the moment :)

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading on here that someone had there headline as "my **** has more uptime than myspace" or something haha. depending on your age it might be a little immature but its still funny. It doesn't seem to be crashing as much these days though.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm so horny that the crack of dawn better watch itself around me"

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I got one. Put this:

"My first time I jacked off, I thought i'd invented it. I looked down at my sloppy handful of junk and thought, This is going to make me rich."

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
wtf is ballin'??? ballin' as in..."*** wit me cause i be ballin' in da 204"????why can't people just type in normal english? i just about lost it when my gf wanted me to teach her some american slang. english is a rich language. try using it sometime.

funny thing about myspace is that 90% of the girls use headshots so that you don't see how fat they are. you gotta love america in 2006.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
What if I said 'hoopin', same shiit. Maybe that's the word you're looking for.

Seriously...this won't change a single goddamn thing for you. Your cool factor won't increase. You won't gain instant fvcking interest in yourself because OMG, you hoop and loop.

Lost1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i usually put a clever song lyric in mine. Usually quotes from the band Brand New.