Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myspace questions guys

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. should I just go for women who are single and no kids. or take a look at single moms since I have a son...I dont mind a single mom if she is cool..but I also know I may have to deal with the dad of the other kid..I also know there is a good chance the single mom will still love or care to much about daddy to really be single.

2. my profile is loaded with photos of my son...
3. and it states in my profile I do have a son...but most of it is centered around me....and really needs to be updated.

4. should I take out everthing about my son..and break that **** out later if its serious.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should probably post this in the highschool forum as they know the most about myspace.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your probably right...

silly me...I thought atleast one guy here over 25 uses myspace.

I also doubt the highschool kids really know how to handle the son dynamic..and messaging single mom dynamic.

but thanks for the tip

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mind a single mom if she is cool.

Then go for what makes you happy. The 'if she is cool' condition would apply to any woman. Single moms are also easier to lay, imo.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of people of all ages use myspace. in fact i think if you arent you are somewhat behind the times. having myspace in 2008 and being mocked for it is like someone calling you a drug dealer for having a cell phone in 2002

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I think older single people , say 25-40, rely more on online dating even myspace than the younger crowd. There's just more young single people on there but they're not relying on it for dating. I personally would not target single mothers because most of them always make it a pain to meet up because of their kid being in the way, but I wouldn't avoid them all together since you have a son.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't knock all single mothers, just go for the ones with older children who don't need mommy's attention 24/7, like teenagers who are probably dating anyway. I would avoid chicks with infants and toddlers like the plague. Not only will all their time be taken, but the father of that kid is usually somewhere in the picture since it wasn't that long ago that she was banging him.