Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

myspace profile

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems a bit... uhm... typical. There's nothing in there that makes you stand out.

Stating your own qualities like "I am very laid back" means you have a judgmental personality. The whole spelling and grammar thing also isn't impressive. But I'm sure you'll attract some 14 year old girls desperately searching for a 'cool' boyfriend. :-/

Uhm... you're not very smooth. Even if I had to meet a guy friend from myspace I'd like to see some consistency. It's attractive when people know what they want. Don't try and be funny by telling people what celebs you wanna meet. That's stupid. Rather just be honest and say what you like, and don't like in a person. Once again, no judging. Rather say: "I prefer people who are comfortable socially" instead of saying: "I like peeps when they can be laid back".

Get my drift? Your profile makes you look 14-16. (No offense to all you younger chaps out there, btw.) Be a bit more serious, and a bit more funny. Throw in a joke here and there - but make sure the whole thing isn't a joke. Uhm, yea.

:)

Desidarko19

Reaction score
how is it now ?
i changed some stuff and got some pics up there....

would like some more feedback....

Johnny Double

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that I can actually read it. Some people on there have the design sense of a brick, by that I mean their background picture overtakes the text of their page. Putting your text in boxes makes it easier to read, just don't use white text on orange, or white on yellow.

Now start approaching the hottest chicks in your area to be on your friends list, post some bulletins and see what you catch.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desidarko19: Take off the picture of the Tekken character. Any stereotypically "nerdy" stuff shouldn't be revealed until after you've known the girl and she's willing to accept that side of you.

Piece_Maker: Take off the "Is my nose really that big?" caption. Insecure compliment fishing.

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, it's not really compliment fishing, as the pic clearly is in an odd perspective--my nose is just fine.

: )

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Piece_Maker
actually, it's not really compliment fishing, as the pic clearly is in an odd perspective--my nose is just fine.

: )
Doesn't look like an "odd perspective" to me.

And look! You did it again when you called yourself greasy! Not cool, man.

Reagan2

Banned
Reaction score
The music also makes you come off as sort of a faggot. Put some pink floyd on than the ladies will be throwing virtual panties at you.

Desidarko19

Reaction score
heh 224 views in three days and already 16 friends , i think im doing pretty good =)

.illadelph

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm afriad to post my myspace because someone might recognize me lol...

and **** with miy friends or w/e...

Reaction score
After seeing some of these profiles.. im kinda nervous to belive or even take any of the advice from this forum.. all pretty bad design, and no content. Honestly im surprised if any of you get laid from it.

Been doing the internet thing for years way back before it was even socially acceptable. I could post mine but have a feeling the majority of it will get stolen in some form or another.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darkie McDarksons has a cool profile :)

One thing for the internet - make your profile picture you as an arrogant ****y SoB.