Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myspace ho gets busted by mom and brother

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that mom has no control over either of her kids.. Why would she let the brother do that?

Reaction score
I hate Myspace.... I hate Tom.....what an Azzhole..... he's ruined many marriages with Myspace... screw you Tom... LOL

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
She's probably the type of Mom that fvcks guys that come by to see her daughter.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if little miss 18 wants to date myspace guys, why doesn't she just move out of her moms house?
and if i were mom, instead of taking away her car for a week, i'd stop paying the internet bill instead... there simple no more myspace haha

Reaction score
penkitten said:
well if little miss 18 wants to date myspace guys, why doesn't she just move out of her moms house?
and if i were mom, instead of taking away her car for a week, i'd stop paying the internet bill instead... there simple no more myspace haha
www.Myspace.com/Ihatestupidfreakinmyspacecausetomisaazzhole

I wish all those sites would go away... Do the forums...that's where it's at:up:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation is not an unusual one. A single parent with two stupid kids, is normal. An 18 year old loser ho, who's too stupid to charge guys in order to get away from her mom, is normal. A brother who harasses his sister about how much of a dumb ho she is, is normal. The only thing that makes it abnormal is the abnormaly large number of people who can now view this stuff on their cell phones. It's media evolution and it's cool as hell.