Myspace girl is accepting applications...

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute chick I added to my friends list sent out this bulletin:

-----------------------
.....now accepting applications!!! ;)

Serious inquirers only

If you're a girl, title this "boyfriend application" and if you're a guy title it "girlfriend application". Repost this and see who's eligibe to be your special someone. Have fun!
Send it back to the person who post it if you think you could get the job... :)

IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS YOU'LL HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS FOR THE NEXT 9 YEARS

BASICS:
Name:
Height:
Hair (color and style):
Eyes:
Piercings/tattoos:

OTHER:
1. Where would we go on dates?
2. Who is your favorite band
3. Do you drink/smoke/use drugs??
4. Do you like the rain?
5. If so...would you play in it with me?
6. Do you like movies?
7. If so would you stay up and watch them with me all night?
8. Could we cuddle and just fall asleep together?
9. Would you kiss me?
10. Do you play any sports?
11. If so...what?
12. Would you call me right after we saw each other to make sure i made it home alright?
13. How would you rate your kisses from 1-10?
14. Favorite body part on you?
15. What would you say is the best thing about yourself?
16. Do you have any reps (ie: heartbreaker, slut)?
17. Would you give me kisses just because?
18. Would u sleep in the same bed as me?
19. Would u take me home to meet your parents?
20. Would u ever be my boyfriend/girlfriend?
21. do u think i'm cute?
22. do u have have crush on me?
23. Can you just make me smile for no reason?
24. Would you lie to me?
25. Would you give me your number?
(if yes then put it here)

--------------------------------

:down:

I think I'll use this as an opportunity to seperate myself from the AFC's and use some C&F to spark her interest.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen those before

those girls are useless sl*ts

well, maybe not so useless

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate f*ckin chain letters they are so annoying.

:cuss:

I get them emailed to me all the time. 'complete this or bad luck for life, 'get a wish' etc

Piss me off so much!!!!

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
My myspace game isn't working like I thought. I added all the hot chicks in my area, yet get no messages. I talked to a few and tried Style's online dating guide, but they stopped replying.

This is pathetic...

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I should just send a quick "hi, what's your screenname" email after an intial email.

Time to tweak...

wordism

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont feel that **** out.. if she has enough time for that.. shes prob. fake... but hey who knows

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blatant truth
My myspace game isn't working like I thought. I added all the hot chicks in my area, yet get no messages. I talked to a few and tried Style's online dating guide, but they stopped replying.

This is pathetic...

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I should just send a quick "hi, what's your screenname" email after an intial email.

Time to tweak...
I'm in the same boat, lots of friends, but no chicks that I've actually hooked up with. Help me!

wordism

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 many people on myspace.. you gotta be quick and get a nice looking female when she first registers before she gets a 100 friends..

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wordism
2 many people on myspace.. you gotta be quick and get a nice looking female when she first registers before she gets a 100 friends..
Agreed. Before you know it, she'll have all these friends......most of them desperate AFCs calling her beautiful/gorgeous/etc. even if she's not that great. All of this attention propels her to a delusional e-goddess status and suddenly no guy is good enough for her. Makes me sick.

Verbal

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is hella funny. myspace is a funny place to meet chicks on. just add all the hot girls in your area. some just accept so they can up their friend list. what i do is this. and it works most of the time.

i say" thanx for the add. i see you live in (where ever) i just moved here. so do you go out very often? i havent really found anything interesting or anyone that can keep up with me. ive been to( any cool bar or club) and its okay. so what do you do for fun? well ill talk to you when you write me back.

peace.

kinda on the lines of that. if you check out a girls friends list and she has 300 people she doesnt talk to 10 them. just ask questions and chances are they will write back. alot of guys on here will talk **** about myspace but ive set a few meetings with some hb's and got laid so dont be discouraged. actually one last week. i posted the field report. remember the K.I.S.S rule. keep it short and sweet. good luck.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rockadeimis
So there is no hope...
There is hope. It just takes alot of work, more than real-life game, since your competition is right in front of you. Think of it like a virtual party, but the ratio is like 5:1 guys to girls.

However, unlike a party, she has no clue what your personality is like, so unless you are really good-looking, you're screwed. Most guys (and girls) put up the most photogenic pics of themselves and it bumps them up a few points.

That dude is right: you have to find new members that have "dating" and "serious relationships" in their profiles.

Verbal

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually i just checked my mail at myspace and guess what happened... this is a copy paste of what happened

hi.....you!!!?!!! it doesnt say your name. how are you. my name is verbal. so i have never talked to you before. i see you live in the springs so whats the funnest thing to do here? im new so i need some good tips. you look like a wild girl so i thought maybe you would know. im wild too but im yet to meet someone here that can keep up. but anyways thanx for the add. ill talk to you when you write me back.

her reply

it is pretty fun to go to rumbay downtown.. i will be there tomorrow night...... tonight i am going to denver...yay!!! call me sometime 719-210-****
~erika~

it speaks for itself.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace is weird! I've met several girls off of myspace, but unfortunately they were not as hot as their pictures depicted.

I have hot girls that ask to be my friend. I e-mail them to say what's up and they don't respond (some not all). Myspace girls in my area must not be looking, because i only get about 5-10 visits to my page per week.

I'm kind of new to my area, so myspace has enabled me to meet people i wouldn't have otherwise met.

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Verbal
this is hella funny. myspace is a funny place to meet chicks on. just add all the hot girls in your area. some just accept so they can up their friend list. what i do is this. and it works most of the time.

i say" thanx for the add. i see you live in (where ever) i just moved here. so do you go out very often? i havent really found anything interesting or anyone that can keep up with me. ive been to( any cool bar or club) and its okay. so what do you do for fun? well ill talk to you when you write me back.

peace.

kinda on the lines of that. if you check out a girls friends list and she has 300 people she doesnt talk to 10 them. just ask questions and chances are they will write back. alot of guys on here will talk **** about myspace but ive set a few meetings with some hb's and got laid so dont be discouraged. actually one last week. i posted the field report. remember the K.I.S.S rule. keep it short and sweet. good luck.
I'm going to try this routine...

Verbal

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just read brohams post and it does make sense. when i met one girl though that i hit up onmyspace she said i was better looking in person so you never know. its different from real life game but its kinda on the same thing as far as words go. here is another example from today...

hi ally!!!i dont think i have ever tryed to talk to you on here. are you one of those people that add people so you can have the most friends? so you live in the springs...fun huh. i saw you were from texas. i have family in south padre island. what do you do for fun here? how long have you lived here. i have lived here for like 6 months. i moved from california. everyone here hates people from cali and texas. its annoying and immature. but write me back. ill talk to you soon.

i act all inthusiastic, its contagious. i kinda negged her. i was sarcastic. i related in some way. i told her to write me back instead of "well i hope to hear from you soon" or "maybe we can talk some time" ill talk to you soon puts it in her head that she gonna write me back. make sense?

hi there!¢¾
yes I want the most friends! haha no Im not like that..and you added me..I think.. I dont usually find people on here. But yeah:] Im from Texas but Ive been living here for like 6 years or so. I miss Texas though! Thanks for the message though! Holler backkk haha¢¾

well, we will see what happens.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone ever considered this...

Any woman that has enough time to have 100 friends on myspace, not even in real life, but on the internet, may, just maybe, might not have enough substance to be worthwhile?

I hav enever been to myspace in my life, and don't plan on it... there are alot of hot women out in the real world.

There is an ONLINE DATING Guide?

:crackup:

I mean.. if you can't sweet talk a girl online, you really have no hope

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating does suck, i agree with you. I've met some real monsters off of myspace.

I've got some funny a$$ stories about girls i've met from myspace; stories you wouldn't f'ing believe.