Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

myspace experiences

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Share your myspace experiences and what you think about the site.

Let us know if you have benefited from the site and suggest some tips.

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my roommate just moved and have met several girls from myspace with different results. My best advice is to bring a friend when you meet and suggest that she do the same, because that eases any nerves you both might have.

Don't pretend online to be someone that you're not, it'll be obvious when you meet.

Talk on the phone a couple times to make her feel more comfortable about meeting you. One chick didn't mind just coming over to my apartment and meeting me.

You'll probably meet some crazy chicks, but cool girls are online too.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Real quick before a story... I don't believe in using myspace for random pick ups... All of the girls on there are hit on by like 20 guys a day. And plus I know for a fact that there are some crazy girls out there. :p

Ok story... I went to visit some a homie someplace far i guess. And I met his roommate Jen, who was on my jock. So after that, I hit her up on myspace to say what and got her going. So the next time I went to visit, i was in, and i didn't have to say much more.

I use Myspace to keep in touch... Since i'm in college, and i meet a lot of people, I know most of people on my list. One day if an event is going on, i'll just invite some girls i know. And I always get a hand full that show up.

PS. use myspace lightly... The real world has way more girls who tend to be REAL. And don't be like all the other nut cases out there hitting girls up with these lame copy and paste lines. Also, I like to keep my messages short, like a couple of lines or a paragraph.

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined up a couple of days ago (not to hit on girls, rather, to launch a one man crusade against emo people (unsuccessful, there are too many)), but then decided to alter my profile a bit, and start macking girls.

Mixed luck. Found this one girl, who was not even close to me (other side of the country, go figure), but hot-as. Added her, and said "Hey wow, you're not too bad. Although you look like an ex of mine, but she was crazy ;)", just as a bit of a bait really. I'm not into the whole online dating thing, and i'm well aware that some of the RL game doesn't work, so I'm treading carefully.

Anyway, i get a message from her "Please stop saying I'm not too bad, it's not nice to comment without giving a nice compliment", and she had deleted my comments. Gegh, obviously she's just out for the ego-boost from hundreds of guys drooling on her.

At the moment, I'm working on a girl who lives the next suburb over, my age, pretty fine looking. However, you can just tell that girls are pretty apprehensive about meeting guys online. Eh, i told her:

"The quality of your life is determined by the risks you take."

We'll see how it goes. I doubt i'll get anything out of it at all, but I've got 3 or 4 active numbers going at the moment anyway :)

Syn.

edit: The bad thing is, since i'm not in US, UK or Canada, I can't browse close to home, so I have to manually seek out people in Perth, and even then, they might not be close.

Last edited:

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm bored I'll do a search for women within a 10 mile radius of my zip and send the hot ones an add. After that I message them with something corny like 'nice pics' or 'you look great.' Half of them answer and about a quarter take to flirting. It doesn't take long ot get phone #s but be wary of the pictures, girls can do a lot of things to make themselves look better in pictures.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use MySpace primarily for my own amusement and to keep up with friends, but a nice side-dish is that it's actually pretty easy to pick up women there, too.

Some will even try to pick YOU up--but you better have a top-notch, stand-out profile. Mine must be good enough, because two hotties actually contacted ME first, and I wound up banging them both. In fact, I still do from time-to-time.

Over the past six months, for whatever reason, MySpace has become sort of a free version of "Match.com," only with hotter women, loads more personal information, and plenty of photos with which to make a reasonable assessment of whether or not they're actually good-looking.

Here's the thing about online sarging--you'd better be funny, and you'd better be a damn good writer. Otherwise, you'll just blend into the rest of the pack, and will attract only the attention wh*res. I can't tell you how many hot women have loads of male "friends" on their page who post barely literate chump comments like "Hey baby u look sexy hit me back sometime."

In fact, I have an entire post I'm going to devote to seeing the "female perspective" of MySpace. I'll post it shortly to get some discussion going. It was very, very interesting, and a good, first-hand lesson in why having the mindset of a DJ is SO much more effective than having the mindset of your average schmuck.

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only started getting contacted by hotties when I started using my humour on the bulletins.

I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about myspace.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Humor works wonders online, because most guys simply take a few pictures of themselves without their shirt and start sending a sh*tload of boring E-mails to random hotties. It works on some girls, but they're just as boring, and usually they're attention wh*res.

I'll post my "MySpace from the Female Perspective" experience in the general "Don Juan Discussion" forum...

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do it....

I have a new rule about myspace chics. Dont mess with them. I met two girls on there and they ended up looking totally different than their pic. I was like oh sh!t when i met them. The hot ones are usually taken also. Its really not worth the trouble anyways. Meet real people.