Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myspace example of how being an ******* works

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wrote this hot girl (HB9 cheerleader whos 18) on myspace a nice compliment and asked for her sn, but she didnt reply and i saw she READ my message, so I decided to start being mean to her and she ended up volunteering her sn to me!!!! this is f'ed up cuz she seems to like that i was a total ass to her (she deserved it tho). READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP:

(cant give away her sn tho, so i had to put stars in)

ok... so ur pretty mcuh an ******* in my book, but at least you not a ****ing retard.
if im nto to dull for you, im me... C*4*S*xX

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Apr 14, 2006 2:43 PM

ur personality is arousing.....if u show this much enthusiasm when you cheer, then I gotta give my props to the somerville guys sports teams for still persevearing and winning some games IN SPITE of your dullness.......looks arent everything ;)

Date: Apr 14, 2006 1:54 PM

Date: Apr 14, 2006 1:46 PM

lol if u dont start soundin a lil more interesting, then forget bout talkin to me ;)

Date: Apr 14, 2006 12:33 PM

maybe... who do u kno here?

Date: Apr 14, 2006 12:28 PM

so ru funny only around ur friends? cuz ur sense of humor seems dry around strangers, maybe u need some lessons?

wats up is it seems like ur from dis place called somerville where i kno a few people, but i dunno u....maybe thats a good thing ;)

Date: Apr 14, 2006 12:17 PM

isnt it tho?

so whats up?

Date: Apr 14, 2006 12:16 PM

interesting, seems like this one doesnt respond to nice sweet comments like the one i sent her last nite, but the second u call her a *****, she responds within a matter of minutes....interesting....

Date: Apr 14, 2006 12:05 PM

your cool ;]

Date: Apr 14, 2006 11:57 AM

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had something similar...I was praccing some conversations, and I responded to some gal. She replied raelly offence. I said to her something like "Where I come from people act decent and not so a-social like you. I'm glad I don't come from your city"....

she replied with stuff like 'why do you give me attention then', to which I replied I would give her once small chance to help her behaving normally to other guys. And ended that message with 'good luck'.
After a few days she Pm'ed me with 'sorry, it was my fault' etc etc blabla...

So yeah, it might work, but you shouldn't offence them too much I guess.

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have just taken your first step in understanding women. I do not mean that you should be an a$$hole, but you would do better to be an a$$hole that to be a kiss a$$. Men constantly see a woman they like and immediate start kissing a$$. Women hate this. You need to convey the attitude, "You caught my eye, but you have to play your cards right or I'm gone. There are plenty more just like you hoping for a shot at me." Think about it. What would give you more satisfaction, working a fish for an hour to get it in the boat and finally landing it, or having one jump in the boat.