Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myspace Can Help

Yourself

Don Juan
Reaction score
taosk8r said:
Well, I cant see any of the groups you guys have formed on there, so please add me.. www.myspace.com/taosk8r
I saw ur picture on myspace, please create the appropiate rock hand gesture... The thumb holds the two middle fingers down, that is protection from the evil eye, your sign you are making has no significance in any pop culture or retro culture of our time, except those stupid rapper that makes for no reason, that have no meaning behind them.

bakaten

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya haha, im a trainer too. but still know that the dj bible is the way to go, was in a LTR for a while forgot all my dj ways.. so im back

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
im game,
pm me a link

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
www.myspace.com/jesseeby - send me an invite please

I have my age set to 14 to block ****.. add me if you'd like. just let me know who the **** you are. If some large man is adding me without saying something, no dice

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
wow everyone is going crazy over myspace,I can see you guys are virgins just like me.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because they like myspace doesn't mean they're virgins bud. It just means that they're very into the internet.

If this is a private group. I'm down. If it's not. I'm not.

Here.