Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MySpace and Facebook - "in a relationship"

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think many girls say that they are NOT single on MySpace and Facebook just to not get stalked and not get hit on?

It confuses me when I meet girls who show all signs of attraction and on those online profiles thingies it says IN A RELATIONSHIP...

sidewind3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
usually they are in a relationship or they just haven't updated in a year.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and the gut feeling and instinct tells me its not true or they want to cheat...

Sometimes I wonder why I ask questions here if deep inside I just KNOW instinctively what the answer is.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women still flirt and feel attraction for other guys even when they are in a relationship with someone else. I've begun chatting up girls at school who show every sign of attraction, all smiles, flirty, etc., only to find out they are a newlywed!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Women still flirt and feel attraction for other guys even when they are in a relationship with someone else. I've begun chatting up girls at school who show every sign of attraction, all smiles, flirty, etc., only to find out they are a newlywed!
Sucks...but this one approached me herself 2 times just like that.