Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my wife's friend's son wants to dress up for holloween....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

apparently he has told some female classmates of his that he's gay. he has girls over his house sometimes and apparently the mom asked them are they trying to date my son and one of them said no he's gay lol

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
how old is this kid ....... They say that sexual orientation comes from biology and they are born that way. Some people are just attracted to the same sex and it happens. Just like some women born with XY Chromosomes but still end up being a woman but they dont "feel " like a whole woman but look exactly like a woman. When were young , very young in fact, we organize our schemas to what is female or male "gender schema". For example princess castles are only for girls and guns are only for boys.

It could seem normal to him to dress up as a girl because maybe inside he feels like a girl now im curious as to what chromosomes he was born with. Men can be born with XX chromosomes and feel more like a woman . I watched a documentary on this whole thing , it was interesting but it could also be come cry for attention. Should check the mothers parenting status too.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It kind of bugs me that some people can't have a normal conversation about this stuff without getting all worked up.

There are obviously too many different situations to paint every gay person with the same brush. Some people know it all along and others seem to figure it out later. For others maybe it is something suppressed.

I knew this one girl who was extremely shy. She was really cute and her and I got along well. I knew she had a big crush on me for years but I was in a LTR at the time. We stayed friends and she would open up to me at times and I felt like I knew her well. She was attracted to men for sure. Especially really outgoing and confident guys. The problem was she was WAY too timid to actually be with someone like that. Her insecurities put a ton of stress on her and she slowly started gaining more and more weight. Now these good looking alpha male types were even further out of reach. I could tell being alone was hurting her. She was a really sensitive person who had a lot of love to give but she just struggled finding anyone to connect with. One day after not talking to her for about a year, I find out she's come out of the closet and now has a girlfriend.

Now if that is what she needed to do to be happy that is fine. It did raise some questions for me though. Was she really attracted to women or did she just finally find some one to connect with?

I've raised this question before with certain people and almost get my head ripped off. Whatever the answer is I don't know why people get so offensive over the topic when you merely want to talk about it. If someone is spewing hatred then fair enough I have no time for that but take it easy!

I fully agree that some people are born gay but there must be a certain percentage who choose it as well. The same way certain people choose specific types of straight relationships. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it but it seems possible.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
It kind of bugs me that some people can't have a normal conversation about this stuff without getting all worked up.

There are obviously too many different situations to paint every gay person with the same brush. Some people know it all along and others seem to figure it out later. For others maybe it is something suppressed.

I knew this one girl who was extremely shy. She was really cute and her and I got along well. I knew she had a big crush on me for years but I was in a LTR at the time. We stayed friends and she would open up to me at times and I felt like I knew her well. She was attracted to men for sure. Especially really outgoing and confident guys. The problem was she was WAY too timid to actually be with someone like that. Her insecurities put a ton of stress on her and she slowly started gaining more and more weight. Now these good looking alpha male types were even further out of reach. I could tell being alone was hurting her. She was a really sensitive person who had a lot of love to give but she just struggled finding anyone to connect with. One day after not talking to her for about a year, I find out she's come out of the closet and now has a girlfriend.

Now if that is what she needed to do to be happy that is fine. It did raise some questions for me though. Was she really attracted to women or did she just finally find some one to connect with?

I've raised this question before with certain people and almost get my head ripped off. Whatever the answer is I don't know why people get so offensive over the topic when you merely want to talk about it. If someone is spewing hatred then fair enough I have no time for that but take it easy!

I fully agree that some people are born gay but there must be a certain percentage who choose it as well. The same way certain people choose specific types of straight relationships. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it but it seems possible.

Sounds like a girl I know. I ran into her on a sales call a few months ago and she was telling me about her life now. I knew her back in the day when I was a club dj. She liked guys. She was always going on about the guys she wanted, but she was chubby. Then she got fat. Then she went butch and started dating cute girls. She would brag about how she could steal a hot guys girlfriend. It was like since she couldn't have the hot guy, she would take the hot guy's girl.

She always had smoking hot girlfriends, but they always left her for guys. After the last one that she was "in love" with left her for a man. She stopped dating girls, got lapband, and now has started dating nerdy dudes. She's 33 and wants to have kids. I felt kinda sorry for her.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like your standard absentee semi dysfunctional family to me. Nothing new nothing to do. I'll pose the opposite and worse still situation.

My coworker is essentially a 40+ year old child. I'm not entirely sure what my direct superior was thinking when she hired him but, and not suprising, all she does now is ***** to me about how much of a screw up he is. I could make a full post just on the negative conversations I've walked in on with other people on our building have had concerning him.

I don't know too too much about him but from the pieces I got this. He's never had a job beyond retail manager ever. His last job was managing a game craze in a bad part of town before they went out of buisness. He has two sons some where in nebraska that he doesn't even acknowledge exist but "that's his ex wifes fault" His current wife is a socially awkward sex starved version of him. The best part, and the heart of this post is he has a "daughter" with his current wife. I use air quotes because there's no way you'd know that this was a little girl unless you someone told you. She isn't big or anything but she looks, acts and dresses like an 13 year old boy. The reason? He won't involve himself with ANYTHING girly in any.way. She apparently had barbies and the like when she was young but he refused to interact with her at all with that stuff. So, in order to hey attention from get dad she slowly and progressively adopted more and more boy stuff and is pretty much entirely a lil dude full time. Her mom is equally messed up and is stick in a holding pattern of "it's just a phase" but it's been 6 years strong. She's openly said "I'm tapingy boobs down when they come in". Bull dyke in the making? Nope it's already done.

But it's not my life or my kid... so f*ck it. Not my problem.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
as a woman. and apparently I am the only one that sees a problem with this.

the kid is fat, very fat and he's always been somewhat effeminate, i wouldn't be surprised if he was leaning that way but that's not even the problem i have, the real problem i have is that the mom doesn't see the forest in the trees. she really doesn't get it. she doesn't think or know to think that her fat son who has never kissed a girl and who has cires aboutr every freaking thing ever and does **** to seek attention beucase no one gives it to him is dressing in drag on holloween becuase he at best he might have attention seeking issues or at worst, he might be gay.

i don't even really have a problem with him being gay. I really don't. i know gay people. i have no problem with gay people. I have a bigger prob lem with a mother who is too stupid to ask her son if he is gay when he's doing everything in his power to show that he might be

He's "very fat" and you think he hasn't kissed a girl therefore he must be gay?

Sounds like depression, very low self-esteem and all the psychological disorders that go along with that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
He's "very fat" and you think he hasn't kissed a girl therefore he must be gay?

Sounds like depression, very low self-esteem and all the psychological disorders that go along with that.
no... i think he's gay beucase he told his female classmates that he's gay lol.