Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My weekend

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A story

Hang out at home Fri night. Cook dinner for Mrs.5string. Hit it twice that night. Good stuff. Lotsa fun and no holds barred.

Sat night, take her out to a local watering hole with some live music. It's one of our hangouts. We know the owner. Very nice. Many of our friends are there. We talk to them and have a nice time.

During the course of the evening, Mrs.5string says to me, "look at those two lesbians over there." I do and tell her I can tell which one wears the strapon. Butch bigtime. All over this other gal. As the night goes on, there are two other carpet munchers dancing with each other, feeling each other up, kissing and all that sh!t. Gotta say they were very attractive. Then I look over after they are done dancing and one of them has pulled her pants down and is showing off her floral tattoos on her belly and a$$ to these other girls at a table. I'm thinking to myself, holy fvck! Is this what this boils down to? Attention whoring at it's best! I mean this muff buffer was down to her panties showing her stuff to the fvckin world! Damn!

Don't get me wrong. Once you see one woman naked, you want to see the rest of them naked. It's like the chick was saying, "looky here! I'm gay, I'm hot, got me some tats, so pay attention to me!"

Now I have my own opinion here. Lesbians are disgusting as sh!t. I don't agree with the behavior period. Do what you want, just don't parade around in front of me bragging about it. Please don't call me intolerant. Anyone can do what they want. I don't care. Just don't wanna see it.

Some guys think this kinda sh!t is really hot, but frankly, I find it trashy. WTF?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed more and more lesbo's and its not just because of awareness. Since our govt. leaders have said they are all about gay rights(just to earn a vote), I see more and more PDA on the behalf of lesbian couples. Its like they are flaunting their new found social acceptance.

It used to be they kept that schitt under wraps. Now its put out for public display. The other night I was at a nice steak restaurant and I looked over at the table next to me and witnessed two lesbos(the butch was decked out in flannel lol) making out.

It made me sick. I got up and sat on the other side of the table so I had my back to it. I should have said something to the management but I didn't.

When it gets worse I hope they create a segregated section and I'd be glad to sit in it so I don't have to look at that schitt.

I don't care what they do at home, but I don't want to see it in public and they certainly don't need to be having any children.