Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my VISION!

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
TODAY! I had this vision of the perfect world and I believe that it would be possible! I saw people getting along helping each other. Everybody smiling everybody loving, no ignorance no hate, no fear. It seemed that Everybody knew that this was their only life and they were all taking actions to make it hell of a ride. I saw people going to space, surfing in the ocean, living underwater, going to different planets, partying all day all night... It just felt like paradise, we had to do no work at all! robots did it all for us infact it was amazing.... it was nano technology and anything we wanted we could have in an blink of an eye! I think thats what the world and the purpose of life is all about. Its about having FUN!!! What is better than having a good adventure and some mindblowing FUN ? NOTHING!!! I belive that we have all the resources in the world for everysingle human being so there should be no reason why people are living without food or shelter and the fact that we still do shows the many flaws in our society. I mean if our life was taken care of you didn't have to make any money, you didn't have to get any jobs..... and your future was limitless you can do whatever you want because your shelter food and resources you need are taken care of.... Then I truly believe that is the time we start living instead of trying to live..... Because you can do ANYTHING YOU WANT!
Peace

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop smoking so much weed.