My view on why women like dumb men they can SCORN.. READ it!!!!!!!!

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 18 and have found through trial and error that most women have a scorn toward men. Most times it's because they had their hearts broken or they have trouble getting and holding on to men. Basically I think women like a man they can talk down to or treat like shyt. I have found that by being "that guy" that I have had better success.

As far as flings I think women would rather have a guy they have no respect for. They wont have a fling with a nice guy. He doesn't turn her on and she will feel guilty. That is why women tend to like stupid men or jerks. I happen to be pretty well built and have a nice body. By playing the DUMBY WITH MUSCLES i do really well. Generally I say stuff that isn't very intellectual and I act retarded. Not like laughing or having spazms but I don't say much and if she says something to me from time to time I will say something like "Huhhh?" in a real dumb deep voice. If you are lookin for an LTR this probably isn't the best way to go about it.

It all goes back to a WOMAN'S SCORN.. they like to talk down to you and feel superior. If you act smart and talk very intellectually they will be attracted to you mentally yes but not as much physically as if you sat there like a dumby with your mouth open. women also love to complain so give them some reasons. they like complaining to their gf's and AFC guy friends.

It may sound twisted but some of you guys, especially the one's with nice bodies aught to try it sometime. Just play dumb and don't say much. Keep the convo flowing and give your opinions but be ****y and stupid. believe me if u are trying to score a hook up it works. Be funny tho. like dirty funny. dirty jokes and sexual humor are a plus cuz it gets her thinking about sex with u and thats the main goal.

I am in a relationship but I still find that girls love to correct you and treat u like shyt from time to time and then in the bedroom they fvck ur brains out. Go Figure LOL

Disclaimer ----- NOT TO BE USED WHEN TRYING TO SECURE A LTR or with A SMART GIRL you just met...

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorn, yea that would be accurate for some women.
I think it takes only one bad relationship for them to damn us all as walking dildos thats where the scorn and contempt comes from.

As for looks I agree, some not all will think great body? must be dumb as a brick; however for *some* women their eagerness to categorize you so she knows what 'role' you play in her life and how she can benefit from you causes them to miss things like a mixture of intelligence and brains in a guy.

Good observations fly, I didn't know any of this shït when I was 18.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flyguy, that's an interesting take. I myself have played dumb with girls I was far superior to intellectually in order to make them underestimate me and gain the upper hand with them later. It works.

I also agree that they love to complain about men and they love drama. I think the reason they are more interested in fvcking the "dumb" version of you is:

1. They like the idea of a fixer-upper--a dumb yet sexy caveman they love to believe has an "intelligent, soft side" deep inside him and with their wonderful female magic, they can coax it out of you. Notice this whole concept revolves around HER validation as a great woman. It's all about HER ego.

2. Women are already intimidated by men, and an openly intelligent one intimidates them further. Deep down, most women think they aren't worth shyt, so they know they aren't worthy of an intelligent man. They seek out dirty, dumbass guys (often guys with no future or career) because the women themselves feel that THAT's what they're worth. Again it's all about their ego and if they end up molding this loser into a successful man, they are doubly validated.

This is of course a different breed of woman than the gold digger types we come across who seek out successful career men. In that case, it's all about validating herself through his $$$ and status.

Jake

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake Steed:
Flyguy, that's an interesting take. I myself have played dumb with girls I was far superior to intellectually in order to make them underestimate me and gain the upper hand with them later. It works.

I also agree that they love to complain about men and they love drama. I think the reason they are more interested in fvcking the "dumb" version of you is:

1. They like the idea of a fixer-upper--a dumb yet sexy caveman they love to believe has an "intelligent, soft side" deep inside him and with their wonderful female magic, they can coax it out of you. Notice this whole concept revolves around HER validation as a great woman. It's all about HER ego.

2. Women are already intimidated by men, and an openly intelligent one intimidates them further. Deep down, most women think they aren't worth shyt, so they know they aren't worthy of an intelligent man. They seek out dirty, dumbass guys (often guys with no future or career) because the women themselves feel that THAT's what they're worth. Again it's all about their ego and if they end up molding this loser into a successful man, they are doubly validated.

This is of course a different breed of woman than the gold digger types we come across who seek out successful career men. In that case, it's all about validating herself through his $$$ and status.

Jake
I never thought of it from this standpoint. Although I've noticed how chicks do gravitate toward stupid men as well. Maybe that explains why Ive seen chicks (successful and unsuccessful) go for guys who are dumb as shyt or who've burnt their brains out doing drugs. I've also noticed how whenever they DO find an intellegent guy with goals and ambitions, not only that, but ACTUALIZING those goals they've set, they try to take cheap shots and fuccked up comments about your efforts and I know deep down inside, they hope to see you fail.

For example, I do ultimate fighting. I train, eat right, and run 3-4 miles 4-6 days a week. I also train at a boxing gym then go to a wrestling gym afterwards. Moreover, Im EXTREMELY focused on achieving my goals in this area. I also go to school and I'm working on my degree in philosophy (I already have a BS in psychology). The thing is, all of the criticisms I've recieved about my efforts for self improvment has been from chicks. I've heard shyt like, "Why are you getting a degree in philosopy?? What can you do with that??" or in regards to my fighting, "Youre doing all this working out hard now, but you'll eventually quit" or the guys that I've fought and defeated, they'll say shyt like, "that guy didnt look that tough, that's not real competition".

I also know how to cook (I've been doing that since I was 13 and had to do that during my teens for my sister and myself) and can cook better most chicks. Most chicks I've come across try to take cheap shots at me about that as well, even saying BS like, "only gay guys know how to cook."

In short, when youre an intellegent, self sufficient type of guy, chicks will do or say anything to INVALIDATE you.

So it make sense what youre saying Jake, I think implicity, chicks know men really dont need that them and when they see men who are intelligent and independent, it reminds them of how useless they are.

That's probably why sex is such a major tool in a woman's arsenal to get a man, because by using sex and with all the head games a chick brings with it, SHE ARTIFICIALLY CREATES A NEED FOR HERSELF!!!! It all goes back to validation, she cant get it from someone who is intellegent and independent because she knows he doesnt need her, so she goes for someone she can rehabilatate. Man, in all reality, it sounds like some damn soap opera storyline with the guy finally changing into the man she hopes he would become and they all live "happily ever after".

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightwing:
In short, when youre an intellegent, self sufficient type of guy, chicks will do or say anything to INVALIDATE you.".
us dj's would do well to keep this in mind.its true i have seen it in action,many a times

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JakeSteed,

I hear ya man. Sometimes I get a kick outta playing stupid to a girl I am superiror to as far as intelligence. They love to feel like they are smarter. That is why they like stupid men. They can mold them and play head games. I sometimes play along with the games knowing what is going on. To be honest when dealing with trashy hoez i dont mind being looked at as a dumb piece of meat with muscles. it kind of turns me on LOL

Nightwing,

It's cool man. I know how you feel about her wanting to invalidate everything you do or accomplish. Okay now this is just an example but I used to be really focused on joining the Military and going to college and becoming a Navy SEAL. I was like really set on this. very similar to how you are into the UFC stuff. I worked out hard and made it part of my life. I was determined and certain I would do it. Obviously I didnt or I wouldnt be in NY typin on this computer now. The point is that when I was doing all that no girls wanted to have anything to do with me. I worked since I was 14.. I am 18 now. I decided to take the summer off and have a great time. I am not working but plan on getting my personal trainer certification. TONS of women seem more attracted to the idle and chill version of me compared to the one that goes nuts working his a$$ off. it might be because I look better now or it may be because they dont feel threatend mentally. they see me as a guy that likes to lift weights and have a great time. i dont threaten them by being to intellectual.

Sometimes it is good to play stupid and not talk. A lot of you probably think it's a dumb idea but trust me women are attracted to stupider men because they feel more smart and they love a challenge even if the challeneg is a stupid guy with muscles.

Like I said this is good for attracting a certain type of girl. I have a GF but I still play dumb. I think it turns her on. Like she will say something and i'll be like "huuuhhhhhh?" and she will sometimes make fun of me or she will grab me and start kissing me. go fvckin figure

WOMEN ARE TWISTED lol

[This message has been edited by Flyguy3663 (edited 08-23-2002).]

Gimpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 18.

You are a mass of seething hormones.

Your brain has not finished developing and your perception of events differs from those an adult may hold.

One of the last qualities to fully mature is the empathic quality- the ability to fully appreciate another's emotions.

Give it a few years and you'll probably see things differently.

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimpy,

Bro are you serious? That sensitive shyt went out like 30 years ago. I know that as you get older and more confident your approach will change cuz you will be looking for a different type of girl. However, I don't think that "empathetic quality" or whatever that means is very important in getting laid. Just my opinion

Gimpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it's very important. Bear in mind that to know what another person is feeling doesn't mean you have to share that emotion.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, women must have a guy smarter then them. This becomes a problem for career girls or higher educated women since the pool of smarter guys is very small.

But you see girls going after dumb guys. Why is this? It is because they see them as boytoys, as children themselves. They see them able to be led, to listen to her orders, and so on. Through these dumb guys, these girls become high priestess. You will also see this in marriages where the husband is but another child to the wife.

You become her property. She is your master; you are her toy. She will say things like this to her friends: "He doesn't know it yet, but he is going to start saving money." She has conquered you.

------------------
POOK
------------------------
"As you think, you shall become."

"Impossible scenarios are ingeniusly disguised as opportunties."

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very interesting thread. I believe this 'Dumb Guy' tendency applies to the chick i'm after.

But let me ask you, how do you change the girl's perception of you if she already knows you're a smart guy? Y'see this chick knows of my good academic past and my current studies, and to this day she's known me as being a smart guy. How can i change it? Will just ACTING DUMB all of a sudden work?

Thanks guys,
DonJohn83

------------------
"Assumption is the mother of all f*ckups" - J-Nass

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya this thread has been interesting.

Never noticed this behaviour before from girls. But I tend to think that these girls are the feminists / intellectual types who have always want to be better than men. The b*tches : )

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the girls that have been interested in me over the years have been so in part because of my intelligence.

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to put myself down but I'm not exactly a rocket scientist. I mean I am smart as far as street smarts and I know a lot about working out and fitness but I'm not the guy who subscribes to popular science if you know what im sayin. i would rather go to six flags or to a baseball game then sit around reading science text books lol.

I think i fit the dumb guy mold kinda good. here is a pic www.hometown.aol.com/mnm4pres
i do well cuz i have the dumb jock look. i mean if u get to know me u will find i am intelligent but acting stupid works,, just be fun and know how to make a girl have a good time.. thats all

any of u guys with muscles.. try the dumb guy routine once in a while

[This message has been edited by Flyguy3663 (edited 08-25-2002).]

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:
Actually, women must have a guy smarter then them. This becomes a problem for career girls or higher educated women since the pool of smarter guys is very small.

But you see girls going after dumb guys. Why is this? It is because they see them as boytoys, as children themselves. They see them able to be led, to listen to her orders, and so on. Through these dumb guys, these girls become high priestess. You will also see this in marriages where the husband is but another child to the wife.

You become her property. She is your master; you are her toy. She will say things like this to her friends: "He doesn't know it yet, but he is going to start saving money." She has conquered you.

Actually POOK that is not true. I myself work that game but in a sense the girls are being played cuz i am the one who is playing the HIMBO lol. i dont let them use me but they can treat me bad and just fvck me. thats all i want from certain girls anyway if u catch my drift

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flyguy3663:

Actually POOK that is not true. I myself work that game but in a sense the girls are being played cuz i am the one who is playing the HIMBO lol. i dont let them use me but they can treat me bad and just fvck me. thats all i want from certain girls anyway if u catch my drift
Actually, it is true. In general, women must have a guy more intelligent then themselves. There is a reason why which I'll go into detail in another post.

Now nerds are pretty smart, right? But they don't get girls. Why is that? It is because they are androgenous. No one would call a nerd 'masculine'. Their bodies are girlish.

Now let us take a dumb jock (not to say jocks are stupid, there are smart ones and stupid ones like as everyone else. We're sticking to a stereotype here...) This dumb jock doesn't analyze the universe like Mr. Nerd but he is getting the girls left and right. It is because he isn't an androgenous. He is more masculine, more male. (Girls prefer strength over genius anyday).

You are a guy, not an androgenous. That is why you are attracting. Just as with girls, we couldn't really care how genius she is as long as she is FEMALE, as long as she makes herself look hot.

I'm a former nerd. I thought girls would fall for my intelligence or knowledge that I had. They admired it but still saw me as a 'brother'.

So I got the muscles, in a similiar way that you have, and BOOM, they started chasing for me. (its not the only reason, but it is one).

Remember the order! Women screen for bodies first. Wimpy nerd boy (me) never stood a chance. They never bothered to get to know what I could do. Now they find that I am intelligent and they add that as a plus.

Girls going for Himbo.

Lately, I have been trying to make myself look stupid. I wear a cap on backwards, act like other guys do, etc. Oddly, it has been giving me more success with girls.

I suppose the only reason why is that there is no trace of Mr. Nice Guy in me, no femaleness.

This might illustrate it. I'm around women a lot, and sometimes I get into long conversations with them. This one girl was so scared and surprised at how well I was connecting with her and seeing her problems from the female side that she literally asked me if I was gay. (Think of that scene in the Hunt/Gibson movie "What Women Want" when the girl demands that the guy has to be gay because he understands women too well). That actually happened to me.

Women want to be loved, not understood. They don't want you to be unintelligent, they just don't want you to connect with them in that feminine way. Why? Because that is what their girlfriends are for. YOU are to fill her sexuality void, not to fill in what is already there.

Let's look at the 'stupid' guys for a moment. They include:

-Sports guys
-Law enforcement
-Lifeguards
-Construction workers
-Any guy dealing with physical labor

And the 'smart' ones:

-Academic type guys
-Computer programmers
-Actors
-Anyone who reads a lot

The central difference, it seems, is that the 'dumb' guys have the muscles, the body form of MEN. There are women who love intelligence, but many go for the male's body.

After 9/11, women would cheer as the firemen and contruction workers roared into New York. But a day earlier, all the professional men were wanted, the lawyers, the orthodontists, etcetera. What a twist! The blue-collar workers were desired over the white-collar ones! What could be going on?

An instinct lives in the woman that knows that our civilization is fragile and that anyday it may collapse. These 'dumb' men are the pillars of society, they can protect the women and create a living out of nothing (where the lawyer or orthodontist cannot). They are the ones that are going to be desired on Doomsday.

------------------
POOK
------------------------
"As you think, you shall become."

"Impossible scenarios are ingeniusly disguised as opportunties."

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very smart (IQ ~ 150) but have been known to do some really dumba$$ shytt from time to time. Also, oftentimes, I'm slow to hear what other people are talking about with each other, and when they suddenly say something to me, more often than not, I don't get it and say, "Huh?" in a confused voice. When it happens with girls, they seem to think it cute. I used to complain about it (privately), but stopped when I realized that the girls thought that being clueless was adorable.

BGMan

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POOKSTER, I must disagree on this statement you made."Women want to be loved, not understood."

The number 1 reason women divorce their husbands is because she doesn't "feel heard" or "understood."