Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My view on rejection (a must read)

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very similar quote
"Rejection is the key to sexual prosperity"
If you get rejected
1. You can find someone new
2. You dont waste anymore time
3. You become knowledable therefore powerful
4. You learn from your mistakes
5. You may get the girl or you may not

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a rejection of you, it's a rejection of being approached by a guy at that time and place
That's if it's a girl you've just met. If it's a girl you've known for a while, it's different.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would it be different? Explain...
Rejection is Rejection, both wayz are learning experiences.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a cold approach rejection, you lose nothing. It's someone you don't know, a complete stranger.

If it's someone you know, let's say someone you talk to everyday in class, or maybe even a friend you had and developed an interest for, you could estrange those relationships.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am taking your post differently than the old it's a numbers game. I am taking it to say that EVEN if you are getting laid alot, EVEN if you are asking out alot of girls per week. If you are not getting rejected everyday then the girls you are going after are not hot enough. I like it.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks all! I'm glad the majority are seeing the light!

Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
I seem to get the 9s and 10s but still get rejected by 6's.
Hell I get rejected by both. The idea that 'most 6s-8s will not reject you' is as foreign as mandarin to me.

But yeah, rejection in and of itself isn't the end of the world, especially if you learn from your mistakes and understand that you aren't trying to make 'everyone' like you, you are just fielding various people to find the ones you want to be around (those who you like and who like you back). Some will fit the bill, some wont. Getting mad that they 'all' wont is like getting mad that all books aren't interesting to read or that all TV shows aren't entertaining.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be Rejection proof !! Be unshakable!! Be unfazed by rejection

we should all accept rejection and move on. Don't get disturb about it. Party and don't take it seriously and personally.

You are a great guy. At least you are brave enough to take a shot. So What you got Rejected.

Party time boy!! She was just another puzzy.

Find the new one without focusing on he b!tch who rejected you!!

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a different view on rejection. You never really get "accepted". Judgement may be suspended but not avoided.