Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My view on everything since joining this site.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been here in a long time. I used to read and post alot about a year ago. I read about alot of the techniques explained on this site since i was about 18, I'm 22 now. I incorporated C&F into my personality, I used neg hits all the time. Everything a girl would tell me, I always had a smart, witty remark to say back to her to get her to laugh. I was playful and fun to be around. I rarely gave compliments. With all of these traits you would think I'm bragging and had tons of success with women. You would be WRONG!

That was me a year ago, not sure why that stuff never worked for me. But one day I decided to say "Screw all these techniques, I just want to be who I want to be, and treat women how I want to treat them. I don't care If I'm too nice. I don't care about always trying to be ****y and funny. I dont care if I call a girl 'beautiful' one too many times. I don't want to have to worry about If I SHOULD say this to a girl, or not say that to a girl. I just wanna be what comes to me naturally!"

So, It's been a year since I left this site to be what comes naturally for me. And I am more confident with myself now. I've dated more girls in the past year than I ever did before. I tell girls how good looking I think they are as soon as I approach, with success. I'm a happier person, I'm less stressed because I don't have to feel like I have to try to change anymore. I found myself, and I'm much happier. I think thats what sosuave is really about. All these tips and advice are really just telling you to BE YOU, and not to stress about all the negatives about your personality, or your looks. JUST BE YOU, and don't care what others think of you. Just be happy with yourself, and you'll be a natural, you will be who you are naturally, only more confident, and happier. Others will look at you and think "Wow, he got his **** together, it looks like he don't have a worry in the world." and they'll be right.

Anyway, I'm back to give advice now. I'm in relationship now, I'm confident, relaxed, life is great!

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the C&F and neghit **** gets old fast if you don't have any real substance to your personality. It's a great tool, but it has its time and place.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the basic principles of attraction are true, but the rules are just to get you started. You can do what comes naturally if you have your inner game right.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Furyguy said:
I think the C&F and neghit **** gets old fast if you don't have any real substance to your personality. It's a great tool, but it has its time and place.
Very, very true.

That stuff can sound downright HORRIBLE and hurt your chances if it sounds too canned.

You have to be careful about overusing it too. It loses the intended effect.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah ok

So basically what you did was threw out the canned routines and worked on inner game instead?

Gotcha

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to know how to use CF and nags... if you do it too much you will come out as a weirdo trying to be cool. I have heard some people nag and it sounded like they were intentionally trying to hurt girl's feelings. You have to make it look natural and if you cant they will sense that you are a fake which is a big turn off for most girls.

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, lol. It's funny you mentioned that. I incorporated a lot of the techniques here into my personality except for the fact, I don't sit there pondering "I should use some kino on her more as per sosuave dot com.

I do it as I see it. Like the OP said above. Doing it too much to try and be cool won't work. It's just a tool to be used within our inner selves.

In the end, the site taught me how to bring myself out and the tips it did give gave me the confidence by providing me with many challenges to approach woman.
I'm still the a55h0l3" that girls call me all and all. But they come back sooner or later. I just get very confused and start to obsess when I know I've found something more than a one night stand. That genuine person I realize has to accept you for who you're and none of us should give a shi*t what they think otherwise.