Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My very first girlfriend hit me up on facebook.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My highschool sweetheart. We were saving our virginity for marriage. I spent my first freshman year coming home to see her,writing her letters, turning down poon left and right because I was in love. She left me for her "best friend". She didn't believe that I was at college and being faithful to her.They are married now and have two kids. After she left me I lost my virginity to the neighbor hood hoe whom she hated. I went back to college and proceeded to embark on a two year ****fest.

She looks just like her fat mother and she hasn't aged well. She complimented me on how great I look and how beatiful my daughter is. She says she still thinks about me all the time. I don't even have a point here...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point you don't know you are making is that the ancient DJ phrase that has become a cliche is still very true and it is this...

"The best revenge is living well." :)

Congratulations man.

You triumphed and have a fulfilling life while your traitorous ex went on to become a broken down unfulfilled still obsessed with you house wife who is probably trying to lure you back into her life to put back the spark in it that she lost due to her many bad decisions.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props man!! Congrats on EVERYTHING and leading a HAPPY and SUCCESSFUL LIFE!! You must feel on top of that world!!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
She looks just like her fat mother and she hasn't aged well. She complimented me on how great I look and how beatiful my daughter is. She says she still thinks about me all the time. I don't even have a point here...
Is her marriage to "best friend" still intact ?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
The point you don't know you are making is that the ancient DJ phrase that has become a cliche is still very true and it is this...

"The best revenge is living well." :)

Congratulations man.

You triumphed and have a fulfilling life while your traitorous ex went on to become a broken down unfulfilled still obsessed with you house wife who is probably trying to lure you back into her life to put back the spark in it that she lost due to her many bad decisions.

LOL. I guess. I kept trying to figure out what I felt about it, and I feel like I dodged a bullet. I would have been the biggest AFC ever if I would have stayed with her. We learn from pain eh?

She's still married to that guy and it looks like they have a nice life. I'm not mad about it at all. It's just interesting to talk to the woman who helped usher me on to the path that my life has taken. I hated her for a long time and now I feel like all that time hating her was wasted. I was a puppy and she kicked me, after few more kicks from a few other women I invested too much in I just stopped feeling anything towards them (besides the desire to fvck). I'm a big dog now and I just don't care.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I hated her for a long time and now I feel like all that time hating her was wasted. I was a puppy and she kicked me, after few more kicks from a few other women I invested too much in I just stopped feeling anything towards them (besides the desire to fvck). I'm a big dog now and I just don't care.
In a bizarre kinda twist, I feel grateful for all these girls who treated me like sh1t when I was a nice guy. It helped me to see the light and forced me to change my life for the better. The ironic thing is that now most of these girls have become rather plumped over the years and due to their age have lost some of their youthful perkiness while being shacked with some guy or married to some workaholic AFC. Now whenever I run into them they are acting towards me exactly like I acted towards them,(being overtly nice) and in turn I act like they did to me by focusing the convo on me, telling them how great my life is and promising we will get together even though I don't have any intention of doing so.

Karma is a b1tch.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I have a similar story. I found my high school crush recently on Facebook (she just recently created an account). We were not an item, long story. She's married now and still looks damn good in her 30's. Her husband, let's just say I can't believe he got her.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COPYCAT!

I didn't share this before, but here is the email she sent to me right before I went overseas. From what I understand she was talking to OTHER ex b/f's through her new facebook account as well. Haven't heard from her in weeks. She must have found some other d!ck to satiate her desires. Here is the email"

MarriedSkankyAssExWritingInFrillyPurpleScript said:
Dear STR8UP,

Fate brought you back to me…[editors note- she looked ME up on FB]There are reasons we met, reasons for the good and the bad times, and more importantly, a reason to an end.

We have more to learn, more to experience, and more loving left in this lifetime. I just don’t know when and could I….

I did want to see you, but I know what I would do If I was alone with you!!

”Being Married and being Single” there are two different rules that you have to follow….

Single, there are no rules……. .Married, there are rules. Even though I want out, I must take this carefully and wisely….My desires are strong and I love my memories with you and I must say they were Fun… Question is…. Where are you in life? What do you really want? I do want to see you, but not at your house…..I enjoy talking with you last night. I am so proud of you and what you have accomplished in life…. I always knew you would make it out there, which that is the leader in you….. A boy follows

And a man leads…Understand? Back in the day you were young and I had to leave you so you can grow…….I always had a special place for you and I knew that you were the one that would fine me again, because what we once had…..I hope you understand this message I’m giving you? I’m not asking for you to respond to this and I know the last time I saw you was many years ago.

I was your first Love and you were mine at heart and I never ended our relationship properly I just left and ran. I didn’t want to say goodbye because I knew goodbye means forever……... I always felt bad how I handled our break up and I’m truly sorry. I was trying to tell you in our earlier conversation but that was a wrong time to tell you so I’m explaining it to you now.

I never told this to you but, I ran into some of our old restaurant friends/customers and they told me some thing about you, when I left you. This made me feel like ****!

I had to carry those mix feeling all through my life until now….maybe that is why I ran into you again because I never told you this from the last time I saw you. I do want to continue to keep in touch and I want to see you!!!! Not sure when.

I feel I have a heavy chain attach to me and I want it off but I don’t have the right key to set me free. Somehow I dropped it a long time ago….

Your X
Decipher THAT!

You gotta love it when they all but admit their fukked up choices, eh Warrior?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
COPYCAT!

I didn't share this before, but here is the email she sent to me right before I went overseas. From what I understand she was talking to OTHER ex b/f's through her new facebook account as well. Haven't heard from her in weeks. She must have found some other d!ck to satiate her desires. Here is the email"

Decipher THAT!

You gotta love it when they all but admit their fukked up choices, eh Warrior?
Ha ha ..You are always just one millimeter away from drama :yes:

I loved her self righteousness in the way that she claimed that she sacrificed her relationship with you so that you might grow up !!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I kept trying to figure out what I felt about it, and I feel like I dodged a bullet. I would have been the biggest AFC ever if I would have stayed with her. We learn from pain eh?
I've been down this road before. I had my first GF (really my first lay) hit me up via MySpace about 2 years back and I felt the same way. I perused her pictures and the things she'd been doing since 1988 and I thought back to all the sh!t my AFC stupidity thought was so important and dramatic at that time. She definitely did me the best favor by far in 'cheating' and moving on. Experience teaches harsh, but it teaches best. She's actually a year younger than me and she looks like she's in her late 50's already. Nothing puts a smile on my face or is more reassuring than seeing my hot ass wife of 44 looking like she was 24 in a bikini and think of the ditch I didn't fall into.

This has happened more than once. I've had several high school and college girls I knew hit me up on Facebook and MySpace, and in every instance I can say that the girls who'd callously blow me off then would drop their panties at a moments notice for me now were I single. Only now I think Id rather hook up with their 22 y.o. daughters if that were the case. I can remember getting the LJBF line "Oh, you're such a Nice Guy, you deserve much better than me, I know you'll find a great girl soon...blah, blah,.." and they were right. Heheh,..in fact I found quite a few.

I got back from doing a product launch in Aruba about 3 weeks ago, which was really more of a working vacation, but damn if I didn't have several "what's up, I haven't heard from you in ages" pokes from the past after I got back.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
In a bizarre kinda twist, I feel grateful for all these girls who treated me like sh1t when I was a nice guy. It helped me to see the light and forced me to change my life for the better.
This is exactly how I feel. Unfortunately it took me to the age of 34 to realize what I've been doing wrong in life. Better late than never!

I got divorced last year and felt like I was all over the place with ideas of what a relationship should be. Last night I had a conversation with an ex-gf that made me realize I have learned a lot and defined what I think a relationship should be and how to act within that relationship.

Last edited: