Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My very first apporach

Ak89

Don Juan
Reaction score
man i did my first apporach since i found this site. An let me tell u....i don't feel like ever doing it again. I don't think i will ever be able to bag a girl. That is probably the worst apporach ever in my life. I can't even eat alot anymore. This is how it went......

I'm in kfc right an i with all my friends and stuff. So then i waiting for my food and i'm playing around with the lady behind the counter. So she then puts extra stirps in my box and was like to give this food to her cousin. I turn around and see her i was like damn. she was a hb8 with some huge breast. So the girl says to take this food and sit there acting like we go out. So i'm like cool. So i go and sit down with her and she takes her food. I see my boys looking at me and i'm like damn i gots to talk she is so fuvking hot and i can't let my friends down. (last time i was suppose to bag this girl 1 month ago i never even apporached her and now they don't want me talk to them about girls because i didn't speak to her)

Anyway so i sitting there eating and i don't say **** to her i was so ****ing nervous that i couldn't eat alot. I was glancing at her and thats when i noticed her jugs were huge. My boys finish eating so i was like might as well leave. But then after they all was like "yo what happened?" i was like i was talking to her so they was like how come i aint try to "bag" her. They was like they seen when she bent over and her breast are huge. So i was like hold my stuff ima go talk to her right now. I go and sit and i'm soo god damn nervous i was shaking. convo went like this

me: what up
her:hi
me:wats ur name
(kinda like choking alittle then says her name)
me: (repeats her name and shakes her hand the girl type way)
her: why u shaking for
me: na, i'm just alittle nervous because i'm talking to u around my friends(big ass lie i was scared to talk to her)
her: o
(pause for 3 secs)
me: what school u go too?
her: i go to .... high school
me: whats ur major?
her: nurse but i switching to some other ****
me: o
her: wats ur major
me:computers
her: boring
me: might switch it to automobiles though
her: boring
(pause for like 10 secs then i just say)
her: do u have a bf
(i was then thinking to say o really are yall getting married....)
her:yes
her: do u
me: no, thats why i talking to u right now
Then i got too nervous and just got up and left

I did so ****ing bad that i dont want to do this no more. i was so ****ing nervous and she knew it. Wasnt **** and funny at all. Only thing i probably did right was kino early thats it. I suck and i will never become a DJ. All you guys who are DJ's u guys must be having alot of fun. I will just end up hopefully having a good job and have no women. I'm thiinking about just stop trying everythng that has to do with girls.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be sad, it was only your FIRST APPROACH!

To become a DJ you have to work at it, you can't expect success right away. You will be rejected plenty of times, but you will get more experience and more confidence since it nolonger becomes such a big deal.

Seriously don't be too upset over this, what did you expect from your first approach? the b1tch falling mad in love with you and launching an attack on your manhood right there in public??

I suggest doing the dj bootcamp.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're problem is that you worship woman like they are divine beings. They are just human. Like you. Like me.

"OMG!!! SHE'S SO HOT!!!! OMG!!!! I CAN'T TALK TO HER!!! LOOK AT HER BOOBS OMG!!!"

For fuvk's sake be a man and stop drooling like a little boy. Only until you realize girls are like you and me, will you be able to have a respectable approach.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
For fuvk's sake be a man and stop drooling like a little boy.
He is a boy HE IS 15 YEARS OLD!

You did ok kid, it shows you have balls!! This is the first approach which requires balls and you did it in front of your friends in public!!

I'll give you a passing grade, at least you didn't urinate in your pants! :rolleyes:

Do you think you were going to approach her like a Puerto Rican lover at 15?? Huh kid? No, you're not!

Practice on a girl with smaller titties next time and maybe you won't be so flustered!!! :rolleyes:

You should have told her that computers and automotive may ne boring to women but they are a challenge for those who like to think!

Next time tell them you are going to Hollywood to be an actor!:D

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that was pretty bad... but hey at least you tried.
Think of it this way, if you never start talking to girls you'll never learn.
Then you'll see the girl of your dreams... with the biggest DDs you've ever seen.
And you'll just stare at her... :eek: ....and watch her walk out of your life.

Also i think you really need to work on your confidence.
First of all, you just walked up to that girl and sat down next to her... without saying a word?
That sounds kinda creepy. What you shoulda done was:

Gone up to her gave her the food,
and said something ****y like...

you - that'll be $10...
her - for what??
you- well your cousin requested 15 min of my time to talk to you... plus delivery fee that comes out toooooo 10 dollars.

2 things can happen here:

1. If shes a b*tch, she'll be like:
You're such an ass... go away!

You can do whatever you want here...
She's a b*tch and not worth your time, however if you wanna get past her b*tch shield for a quick lay you can do this:

say okay... and walk over to the table right next to hers and start opening up her food like you're gonna eat it.

you - Mmmm these chicken fingers look sooo good. Wow you even got the honey mustard... i love honey mustard.

her - [jelous] OMG!! give me that its mine!

you - No, you didn't pay the deliver fee in which case it is mine.

You'll get the "i'm a spoiled little daddy's girl look and i get everything i want"

ignore her and continue unpacking the food.
If she tries to grab it, make sure she doesn't.
If you did this right you'll soon be in a playfull wrestling mach with tities flying everywhere...:D

Make sure you're playfully funny about it, don't just be an ass...
I've gotten a girl in my lap after 5 mins of meeting her this way.
So it should work if you got the cahones.

2. If she's a good girl she'll play along...

Her - Ohh i don't have money on me.
You - You broke huh? Now i feel bad. Alright i tell you what... lets split the food.

At which point you sit down with her... and arrange a date from there. ;)

Have Fun with that, and don't worry if your first couple, or hundred times don't work out.
Remeber if you don't say anything, you've rejected yourself!!

Ak89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
Yea that was pretty bad... but hey at least you tried.
Think of it this way, if you never start talking to girls you'll never learn.
Then you'll see the girl of your dreams... with the biggest DDs you've ever seen.
And you'll just stare at her... :eek: ....and watch her walk out of your life.

Also i think you really need to work on your confidence.
First of all, you just walked up to that girl and sat down next to her... without saying a word?
That sounds kinda creepy. What you shoulda done was:

Gone up to her gave her the food,
and said something ****y like...

you - that'll be $10...
her - for what??
you- well your cousin requested 15 min of my time to talk to you... plus delivery fee that comes out toooooo 10 dollars.

2 things can happen here:

1. If shes a b*tch, she'll be like:
You're such an ass... go away!

You can do whatever you want here...
She's a b*tch and not worth your time, however if you wanna get past her b*tch shield for a quick lay you can do this:

say okay... and walk over to the table right next to hers and start opening up her food like you're gonna eat it.

you - Mmmm these chicken fingers look sooo good. Wow you even got the honey mustard... i love honey mustard.

her - [jelous] OMG!! give me that its mine!

you - No, you didn't pay the deliver fee in which case it is mine.

You'll get the "i'm a spoiled little daddy's girl look and i get everything i want"

ignore her and continue unpacking the food.
If she tries to grab it, make sure she doesn't.
If you did this right you'll soon be in a playfull wrestling mach with tities flying everywhere...:D

Make sure you're playfully funny about it, don't just be an ass...
I've gotten a girl in my lap after 5 mins of meeting her this way.
So it should work if you got the cahones.

2. If she's a good girl she'll play along...

Her - Ohh i don't have money on me.
You - You broke huh? Now i feel bad. Alright i tell you what... lets split the food.

At which point you sit down with her... and arrange a date from there. ;)

Have Fun with that, and don't worry if your first couple, or hundred times don't work out.
Remeber if you don't say anything, you've rejected yourself!!
lol that stuff u just said was something that would have been good to say but i don't really know wtf i should've done. Cold apporachs is my main problem cause people i alrdy know i can game way better.

Also turned 16 and i was thinking about the boot camp but i dont know when i would be able to really do it cause i don't want to do it while i'm with my friends.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your problem is insecurity... you care too much what people think.
If you acted funny and playfull all the time you wouldn't have a problem talking to random girls.
Take an example from Will Smith, he's got his game down.
He's funny, and doesn't let anyone get to him.
Tryn' loosen up man, you got your whole life ahead of you. There's no point living in fear.

Will Smith + Assh*le = Ultimate Pimp

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're testing your limits right now and going into undiscovered territory, if you didn't get nervous.....THAT would be unnatural because

A. You would get no experience out of it and....
B. You probably aren't fully comprehending the situation that is taking place

To me it sounded like you were in a desperate position from the begining, you were only doing it to impress your friends, REMEMBER! Next time go out on your own and kinda pysch yourself up. Get mentally prepared. Embrace the fear but don't succomb to it, it keeps you on your toes so you don't fall asleep. I gar-un-tee your 15 year old ass that one day you will approach again.

MyNameIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try doing this:

Go up to 10 or so (however many you want as long as it's over 10) girls and say something incredibly stupid or insulting to them, then walk away, this week. I can guarantee you, you will get balls of steel after a few weeks.

After you build your courage, then start "trying".

Remember just because you fail with a really hot girl, doesn't mean your world will crash down on you. There are literally hundreds of thousands if not millions more that are better.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
did you hit the baseball the first time you tossed it up and swung a bat at it?

this is just another skill man. dont be scared to practice. i guarantee you that if you stick with it for 6 months you'll be attracting girls in no time.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What? The guys GOT balls for attempting this sh*t in the first place!

Trorkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it wasn't great, but you approached the wench and that's what matters most at first. I'm still no good at that. I can game females with strong confidence in any setting where I'd be expected to speak with them - Just like you, really. But the cold approach - It's just more difficult, and I respect you for doing it. You'll get much better as time goes on. After all, what game you have now with wenches you know had to come from somewhere.

I've realised that a good mood is the key. If you're in a really great mood, a smile is forcing its way onto your face and you're walking with your head held high... You can do almost anything. You're more outgoing, you think more quickly, you come off as a nicer person, etc.

PISTOL_WHIP

Banned
Reaction score
YOU SHOULD HAVE WHIPPED YOUR **** OUT. SEE WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY ABOUT THAT.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, Ak...that's better than my first approach in public.

I was 18 but I look old for my age so my older brother got me into a local bar. It was an intimidating scene for me since I never had any experience with it. So, I play some pool and get to drinking a bit, chatting it up with a few guys but generally I was intimidated by all the bytch shields and sexy older looking women standing around.

Later on in the night one of my brothers friends come up to me and says "Hey man that chick is checking you out go talk to her! She's giving you the green light!" INSTANTLY I got a little nervous thinking "****, what the **** do I say!" but I was buzzing at that point so that clouded the doubt a little.

I'm standing there looking at her, and she's there with her friends looking at me, and my buzzed out brain says "Ok, **** it I'll ask her to dance" so I walk up, looking right at her and say "Hey, you want to dan..." and in my drunken stupor I COMPELTEY SQUASHED her sandled feet with the the big honking boots I was wearing. She YELPS with an "OMG you idiot, ahhhh, ****ing NO!" and starts hopping around with her friends laughing there asses off at me.

So I freak and walk back to my brother and his friends. The kid who told me to go talk to her had his back to me and as I walked up I heard him say "...Yeah I told his brother to go talk to that chick, she was saying earlier how she thinks he's an ******* from some comment he made earlier she took the wrong way..." and he starts laughing.

**** me that sucked! When I think about that now though laugh my ass off.

My point is this, HORRIBLE failures are part of learning.

You learned with this approach that women make you nervous when you cold approach them.

You have the balls to approach so approach more, and more, and more, and more, and more women until one day you'll wake up and making an approach will hold not negative connoation simply because you know what to expect, you know what to say, and if it doesn't work out...honestly...you coudl give a **** less because it really doesn't matter.

Once you can do it without getting nervous start working on what to say to get them excited, turned out, interested, intrugied, and so on.