Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My transformation from Omega Wuss Wimp Loser to AlphaMale

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Until I was well into my 20's I lived the tormenting life of an OmegaMale.
I was a Wuss, a Wimp, and, a Loser, in life, I always avoided confrontations with other stronger males and everyone else in general, I would never take any responsabilities in my own existence, nor would I ever take any risks.
I became a loner, an isolater, if someone pushed me around I would hide in my room, I would get drunk continuously, cut myself up with knives, smash things in my room, and, continuously think upon suicidal thoughts.
By the time I had reached 25, I had never had a girlfreind, I was unemployable, I was getting drunk everyday, I desperately wanted to die but I was too frightened to kill myself.
I knew that as an OmegaMale that I was in the lowest 15% of men as far as my abilities to attract hot babes was concerned and I hated this.
As I continued to drink in isolation, my depression continued to get worse, I became extremely jealous of those top 15% of AlphaMales whenever I saw one with a gorgeous girl.
My depression, wussism, wimpism, and, loserism, soon grew into an overwhelming anger and resentment unto the AlphaMales who I saw.
Before long I would have fantasies in my mind of myself physically beating these AlphaMales to a pulp.
From the ages of 12 to 28 I had always allowed these stronger AlphaMales to push me around without my standing up to them.
I had always been considered as a gentle, placid, timid, wimpish, type of a man though my roaring anger was ready to explode.
At the age of 28 I began to fight back, at first I would take the weaker ones out with my fists and the more powerful outgoing AlphaMale types with weapons, such as a baseball bat of which I would break their shoulders.
As I was very frightened I began to lift heavy weights in my room, do sit ups, punch a bag, and, study various fighting techniques.
I learnt how to attack the AlphaMales, what body parts to immediately hit, as well as having thought out an effective fighting strategy that took me hours upon hours to develop in order to be empowered to beat them.
From the age of 28 to 34 I had become an extremely violent man, I beat up on every man that I saw with a hot babe with them, though I never lost a fight to any of them, I still couldn't attract a hot babe for myself, and, I was being continuously commited into psychiatric hospitals as the result of my repeated assaults on these AlphaMales.
During this period I was known by the knicknames as "Panda" "Kitten/Tiger" "Clark Kent" and the "Barbie Doll Basher" due to my immediate transformation in personality and the fact that every AlphaMale I beat up had a hot blonde babe with him in his presence.
On the surface I still portrayed the persona of a weak, timid, wimpish, OmegaMale, yet within an instant I would change and violently beat the AlphaMales into an unconscious state.
Due to the fact that I was still severely depressed, unemployable, always being picked up by the cops, being enforcedly locked away in various mental institutions, and, never being desired by a hot babe, I began to study books on psychology, self help, and, also dating guides.
At 35 years of age I had moved into a private rental appartment by myself, began to study for a degree in Business, and, gave up my violent attacks on the AlphaMales.
I learnt how to cold approach and seduce the hot babes not long after this time, I began to stand up to the AlphaMales and they stopped trying to push me around as the result of that.
I began to develop the persona of an AlphaMale whilst I was changing for the better in every area of my life.
I now live a successful life style in my Cities most affluent area, I am 39 and I have a HB8 Wife who is highly academically accredited and only aged in her 20's.
It was a long process in transforming myself from a weak wimpish Omega to a bold outgoing AlphaMale type of a man.
It can be done and when it is your life becomes so much more enjoyable and easier to live.
I am still a "Nice Guy" in many ways, but I have developed the AlphaMale Prize state into my personality as well.
I hope that this thread can help you too to become the AlphaMale that you desire to be, good luck, and, happy sarging. :up:

AlphaMales = 15% of most powerful men
BetaMales = 70% of average AFC type men
OmegaMales = 15% of weakest wimpish men

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of AlphaMale psychology definately does save lives, had I not changed from an OmegaMale to an AlphaMale I would be serving a life sentance in prison.
Both Napoleon and Adolf Hitler began their lives as OmegaMales, they of course change into being brutal in their adult years, it is the anger building up that eventually erupts out of them.
Their are two types of OmegaMale, the first type continues to be a social person who is not only being continuously bullied and pushed arround by the Alpha and BetaMales, he has accepted his lower rank status, does not seem to become angry and depressed about it and therefore he doesn't change, the second type of OmegaMale of which I was one myself does not accept his lower rank, is always angry and depressed about it, he begins to hate all other higher ranked Alpha and BetaMales, he is too frightened though for many years to show his hatred towards them in public, he always lives as a loner in almost complete solitude, is always drunk and thinking about his violent fantasies, until the day comes when he either ends his own life or begins to become extremely agro and violent towards the other males whom he is jealous of and whom have tormented him in the past.
The first type of OmegaMales willingly associate with others, they are very easily led, never display any level of violence at all, and often become what is termed as arseters or men that get fvcked up the arse if they are in prison, however the second type may be raped because of his fear, though he is likely to kill the man who has done that to him as soon as the right opportunity comes along.
Either way that you look at it it is no good at all if you are living the life of an OmegaMale.
The only way that an OmegaMale can change is to learn how to fight and begin to do it at the drop of a hat.
After he has done this everything begins to fall into place for him, he does not need to isolate himself from the outside world anymore and he will begin to attract and allure the hottest babes who had always rejected him in due time if he begins to use the DJ techniques that are revealed on this type of website.
Stand up and fight, sarge on, become confident, become bold, and you too can be an AlphaMale. :yes:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly did you change your personality when you turned into an alpha male? What personality helped you to allure the hot babes?

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
that was an inspiring story...

i had the same resentment back when i was in my first year hs up to 4th yr hs...but since then,after my breakup with my 1st gf,things began to change for the better...

i wish i could also be sucessful like you man!

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
How exactly did you change your personality when you turned into an alpha male? What personality helped you to allure the hot babes?
It took me many years to transform myself from the OmegaMale status into the AlphaMale type.
The first thing that I had to do was to get myself into a powerful physical shape, which I did whilst I was still living in complete isolation.
I began to jog about 4Km every night, I purchased a set of weights and barbells, as well as a punching bag that I had hanging from a tree outside.
For many months I both curled and lifted the weights, I began to do sit ups everyday and I began to study and read many different boxing and martial arts types of books, that I would practise on my punching bag everyday.
As I could see my body becomming more and more powerful I began to feel an air of confidence about it.
Even though I was becomming very powerfully built physically I still exposed the persona and the body language of an OmegaMale or a Wimp in another word.
For many years I had the ability to fight, although I never had the balls so to speak to stand up for myself against the more risk taking in your face Beta and AlphaMale guys.
As the time went by other guys who saw me being pushed around by these other guys when I visited my local bar on a rare occassion for a drink would tell me to punch them out because I was big enough to do that.
Due to my wimpish OmegaMale state I refused to take any risks at all and as such I had to create a fighting style and strategy that would ensure me the victory beyond any reasonable doubt before I could punch one of them.
I did many things like learning about the weakest parts of the males body to attack, I would also hit my own shoulders with my baseball bat so that I knew that it would cause the breakage in the Beta and AlphaMales bones when I decided to hit one with it.
I began to punch brick walls and stab myself with a knife so that I could become adept to physical pain if a Beta or AlphaMale got to hit me arround a bit.
At first I took to a pair of very good looking confident and powerfully built AlphaMales with my baseball bat, breaking their shoulders with it, after one of them had punched me out in the bar the night before when I stood up to them when they were bullying me in the presence of four hot babes who were drinking there.
By this time I had had a gut full of this so I spent several hours planning that attack.
Something changed within me after I had brutally assaulted the pair of AlphaMales and I immediately progressed to the beatings on many younger BetaMale teens who had up to that point hassled me without my ever standing up to them, these I punched with my fists.
As soon as my anger had began to frequently explode into these types of assaults I was to have been continually arrested by the cops and commited into many various psychiatric or insane assylums.
I was enforced by clinical psychologists to participate in anger management therapy whilst I was in these institutions, at which time I began to study and read many different psychology and PUA community books.
At this time I could stand up for myself and fight but I still didn't have any of the social graces required to successfully sarge attract and seduce any of the hot babes that I met.
I began to study Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Freinds And Influence People" book, which was a tremendous help to me.
I began to buy better clothes and read about the power of body language and extreme confidence.
As soon as I began renting a private appartment, I proceeded to study for a Business Degree, I bought myself a computer and began to search the internet for more self help material.
I soon discovered this "So Suave" website and I soon began to study both David DeAngelo's "Double Your Dating" and John Alexander's "How To Become An AlphaMale" e books.
I found these e books very helpful indeed, I began doing affirmations as suggested in David's e book and I began to experience a dramatic change within a couple of weeks of doing them.
Before I had even realized it I was not only being almost continuously flirted with by many hot babes wherever I went, but I was cold approaching many myself.
To me it was the empowerment to stand up and fight the first two AlphaMales and the positive affirmations that I learnt from David's e book which were to have been the two major keys to my transformation.
I strongly suggest that you read David and John's e books, do the positive affirmations, get into a gym or buy some weights to use at your home to build your body up, learn how to fight and protect yourself, buy some trendy clothes, and learn about the power of body language.
It doesn't happen overnight, Rome wasn't built in a day, nor does a thirsty Horse have to drink the water that it has been led to, but you can change from being that of an OmegaMale wimp who no hot babes ever desire into that of an AlphaMale who not only fvcks the hottest babes, but also demands the respect of others, lives a much more successful and happier life, plus if he wants to can be married to a HB7-10 who is not only sexy to look at on the outside but is also a beautiful person on the inside, it can all be yours if you apply it to your life. :yes:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
KoalaKing said:
Until I was well into my 20's I lived the tormenting life of an OmegaMale.
I was a Wuss, a Wimp, and, a Loser, in life, I always avoided confrontations with other stronger males and everyone else in general, I would never take any responsabilities in my own existence, nor would I ever take any risks.
I became a loner, an isolater, if someone pushed me around I would hide in my room, I would get drunk continuously, cut myself up with knives, smash things in my room, and, continuously think upon suicidal thoughts.
By the time I had reached 25, I had never had a girlfreind, I was unemployable, I was getting drunk everyday, I desperately wanted to die but I was too frightened to kill myself.
I knew that as an OmegaMale that I was in the lowest 15% of men as far as my abilities to attract hot babes was concerned and I hated this.
As I continued to drink in isolation, my depression continued to get worse, I became extremely jealous of those top 15% of AlphaMales whenever I saw one with a gorgeous girl.
My depression, wussism, wimpism, and, loserism, soon grew into an overwhelming anger and resentment unto the AlphaMales who I saw.
Before long I would have fantasies in my mind of myself physically beating these AlphaMales to a pulp.
From the ages of 12 to 28 I had always allowed these stronger AlphaMales to push me around without my standing up to them.
I had always been considered as a gentle, placid, timid, wimpish, type of a man though my roaring anger was ready to explode.
At the age of 28 I began to fight back, at first I would take the weaker ones out with my fists and the more powerful outgoing AlphaMale types with weapons, such as a baseball bat of which I would break their shoulders.
As I was very frightened I began to lift heavy weights in my room, do sit ups, punch a bag, and, study various fighting techniques.
I learnt how to attack the AlphaMales, what body parts to immediately hit, as well as having thought out an effective fighting strategy that took me hours upon hours to develop in order to be empowered to beat them.
From the age of 28 to 34 I had become an extremely violent man, I beat up on every man that I saw with a hot babe with them, though I never lost a fight to any of them, I still couldn't attract a hot babe for myself, and, I was being continuously commited into psychiatric hospitals as the result of my repeated assaults on these AlphaMales.
During this period I was known by the knicknames as "Panda" "Kitten/Tiger" "Clark Kent" and the "Barbie Doll Basher" due to my immediate transformation in personality and the fact that every AlphaMale I beat up had a hot blonde babe with him in his presence.
On the surface I still portrayed the persona of a weak, timid, wimpish, OmegaMale, yet within an instant I would change and violently beat the AlphaMales into an unconscious state.
Due to the fact that I was still severely depressed, unemployable, always being picked up by the cops, being enforcedly locked away in various mental institutions, and, never being desired by a hot babe, I began to study books on psychology, self help, and, also dating guides.
At 35 years of age I had moved into a private rental appartment by myself, began to study for a degree in Business, and, gave up my violent attacks on the AlphaMales.
I learnt how to cold approach and seduce the hot babes not long after this time, I began to stand up to the AlphaMales and they stopped trying to push me around as the result of that.
I began to develop the persona of an AlphaMale whilst I was changing for the better in every area of my life.
I now live a successful life style in my Cities most affluent area, I am 39 and I have a HB8 Wife who is highly academically accredited and only aged in her 20's.
It was a long process in transforming myself from a weak wimpish Omega to a bold outgoing AlphaMale type of a man.
It can be done and when it is your life becomes so much more enjoyable and easier to live.
I am still a "Nice Guy" in many ways, but I have developed the AlphaMale Prize state into my personality as well.
I hope that this thread can help you too to become the AlphaMale that you desire to be, good luck, and, happy sarging. :up:

AlphaMales = 15% of most powerful men
BetaMales = 70% of average AFC type men
OmegaMales = 15% of weakest wimpish men

Fvck. I got halfway through and I wanted to hang myself! :kick:

BrokenPath

Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
It took me many years to transform myself from the OmegaMale status into the AlphaMale type.
The first thing that I had to do was to get myself into a powerful physical shape, which I did whilst I was still living in complete isolation.
I began to jog about 4Km every night, I purchased a set of weights and barbells, as well as a punching bag that I had hanging from a tree outside.
For many months I both curled and lifted the weights, I began to do sit ups everyday and I began to study and read many different boxing and martial arts types of books, that I would practise on my punching bag everyday.
As I could see my body becomming more and more powerful I began to feel an air of confidence about it.
Even though I was becomming very powerfully built physically I still exposed the persona and the body language of an OmegaMale or a Wimp in another word.
For many years I had the ability to fight, although I never had the balls so to speak to stand up for myself against the more risk taking in your face Beta and AlphaMale guys.
As the time went by other guys who saw me being pushed around by these other guys when I visited my local bar on a rare occassion for a drink would tell me to punch them out because I was big enough to do that.
Due to my wimpish OmegaMale state I refused to take any risks at all and as such I had to create a fighting style and strategy that would ensure me the victory beyond any reasonable doubt before I could punch one of them.
I did many things like learning about the weakest parts of the males body to attack, I would also hit my own shoulders with my baseball bat so that I knew that it would cause the breakage in the Beta and AlphaMales bones when I decided to hit one with it.
I began to punch brick walls and stab myself with a knife so that I could become adept to physical pain if a Beta or AlphaMale got to hit me arround a bit.
At first I took to a pair of very good looking confident and powerfully built AlphaMales with my baseball bat, breaking their shoulders with it, after one of them had punched me out in the bar the night before when I stood up to them when they were bullying me in the presence of four hot babes who were drinking there.
By this time I had had a gut full of this so I spent several hours planning that attack.
Something changed within me after I had brutally assaulted the pair of AlphaMales and I immediately progressed to the beatings on many younger BetaMale teens who had up to that point hassled me without my ever standing up to them, these I punched with my fists.
As soon as my anger had began to frequently explode into these types of assaults I was to have been continually arrested by the cops and commited into many various psychiatric or insane assylums.
I was enforced by clinical psychologists to participate in anger management therapy whilst I was in these institutions, at which time I began to study and read many different psychology and PUA community books.
At this time I could stand up for myself and fight but I still didn't have any of the social graces required to successfully sarge attract and seduce any of the hot babes that I met.
I began to study Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Freinds And Influence People" book, which was a tremendous help to me.
I began to buy better clothes and read about the power of body language and extreme confidence.
As soon as I began renting a private appartment, I proceeded to study for a Business Degree, I bought myself a computer and began to search the internet for more self help material.
I soon discovered this "So Suave" website and I soon began to study both David DeAngelo's "Double Your Dating" and John Alexander's "How To Become An AlphaMale" e books.
I found these e books very helpful indeed, I began doing affirmations as suggested in David's e book and I began to experience a dramatic change within a couple of weeks of doing them.
Before I had even realized it I was not only being almost continuously flirted with by many hot babes wherever I went, but I was cold approaching many myself.
To me it was the empowerment to stand up and fight the first two AlphaMales and the positive affirmations that I learnt from David's e book which were to have been the two major keys to my transformation.
I strongly suggest that you read David and John's e books, do the positive affirmations, get into a gym or buy some weights to use at your home to build your body up, learn how to fight and protect yourself, buy some trendy clothes, and learn about the power of body language.
It doesn't happen overnight, Rome wasn't built in a day, nor does a thirsty Horse have to drink the water that it has been led to, but you can change from being that of an OmegaMale wimp who no hot babes ever desire into that of an AlphaMale who not only fvcks the hottest babes, but also demands the respect of others, lives a much more successful and happier life, plus if he wants to can be married to a HB7-10 who is not only sexy to look at on the outside but is also a beautiful person on the inside, it can all be yours if you apply it to your life. :yes:
I wrote my katana post to specifically gear towards where you were when you were about my age.

I'm glad you're married and don't really care if people think you're crazy. Any human under such oppression will eventually snap.

Glad you made it out. :rockon:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting but definitely not the experience of all non alphas....

most of us aren't really "non alpha" EXCEPT with women... we are employable (geeks who are tremendously omega in many ways are highly sought after for their various technical, intellectual, mathematical skills) and are pretty amiable people in general.

oh well... i'm still working on it.

delta