my tounge and balls

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, i wanna ask something bout my tounge. my tounge looks like chapped lips or something its like white a little bit and **** like how do i make it smooth and not look so dry and **** i tried water but it seems to not make much of a difference. also, my balls, when im jerkin off say i can smell that area i guess from workin it, well if a girl ever goes down on me should i do somethin bout that area to make it smell good or something? any suggestions?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to go wash my mouth out or something man... Ew...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a bath everyday

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "ball" smell is natural hormones. Just be sure to wash well, and often, and if you're uncircumsized, wash good in there too. If you don't, or if you haven't been, you might have developed a minor infection from bad hygiene.

I had that for 3 years because I thought it would go away... only in the past week have I been getting it treated... stupid choice for me. I missed out on getting head so many times, man. Not just random oral sex, but from the girl I loved too, when I woulda enjoyed it more than anything.

Get it looked at. It's probably nothing, but if it persists, get it looked at, and don't hesitate! Everyday, it could get worse, or uncurable...

Good luck! :)