Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Tip.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 14, me and my bestfriend finally got to go to school together because we both entered the 9th grade. My bestfriend is definately what you call a "Pimp" he lost his virginity and had sex with another girl when he was 13 and hasn't looked back.

Everyday I saw how he laid down the game, it was just sick. He just flattered them, told them how hot they were in subtle ways. They ate it up, and stayed around him ALL the time just to hear him say the stuff. And needless to say, he would get in their pants. I started picking up on it, I started getting laid too ALL the time too. One of my other good friends who is a drop out said it was just cause me and him were two of the better looking guys in the school. But he soon picked it up, and was getting laid all the time even though he wasn't the best looking guy in the world.

Once a girl knows that you are attracted to her, It all becomes easy you could easily tell if she is attracted to you or not. I'm not saying be a jerk about. What do you think they take an hour to get ready for school? They want compliments, dont wait for them to fish for one give it to them, and dont go over the top about it either or give too many. Just give one and wait to see how they react. It's kinda like a more agressive style of flirting...Just try it someitme. It's completely different than what most of you guys have been taught here...but it's pretty fullproof for me.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I agree with this. This site is all about not giving compliments in fear of being labeled the "nice guy" and making her wounder if you like her or not. Most girls that aren't hors are somewhat intimidated by the guys they like so telling her you like her puts her at ease to express if she likes you or not without her risking rejection.
But the sad thing is most girls have what PRL called "The Hor mindset." I agree wtih this also. Whatever happoned to the girls saying things like "He pretended to like me just to get into my pants." Now they say "I pretended to like him to git into his pants."

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, not really telling her you like her. Just letting her know that you are attracted to her it makes everything easier.

Sex0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Romania (please check my post in A.E. for info abo
Originally posted by mikel
Yeah, not really telling her you like her. Just letting her know that you are attracted to her it makes everything easier.
Must agree

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Examples?

hey why dont you give some examples of things not to say. I'm a very blunt and forward person. if i like something about them i say that looks pretty or you look good, you makeup is very beautiful. but somehow i dont get the impression that they are turned on. they just say thanks and move on. maybe it's my acceptance level here. maybe i just dont know the signs, either way. some examples please!!

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every thing has a place and time. Blurting compliments out of the blue wont make you score. Why do they move on when you complement them? Because it was out of place. Compliment after good flirting with positive responses.

Biphoria

playfulboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My female friends are pretty affectionate anyways, so it helps, but each time I run into one and she's wearing something sexy, I'll go "grrr, you look spunky today", take her arm and run my nails down it if she's got long sleeves on or take the hem of her skirt/dress and do the same thing. There are some who are happy for the same thing to happen with their fishnet stockings.

I think the word "spunky" takes the sexual connotation out of it, but they still feel flattered because you've noticed they're looking great. I don't hit on them - I don't need to - they make their intentions clear if they want more - and I don't mind the social proof of 50+ HB's that I can run into around the city. It sure makes a date know she's not the only one when a sexy babe gives you big hug and kiss when you run into her.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course girls want compliments when they fix themselves up. However you have to do this sparingly. Or else it will lose all meaning and will have no real effect. Thats where chumps fail at. A lot of chumps love to tell the girl 24/7/365 (or 366 in the case of this year) how beautiful she is. She might have liked the comment the first time but after the 100th time, forget it. It has no meaning now. Then her IL drops and she moves on.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you give a compliment early on, It's VERY easy to read her interest level. I do it. Here is a kinda jerk way I did it the other day.

Girl: "I got something on my shirt this morning."
Me: "Yeah...well it's kinda hard not to look." Cause it was on her breast...

See..It's not really a compliment. She automatically knows your attracted. And if she likes it then she will warm up to you, if not then she will just see you as a fraud playa trying to get in her pants, which could be a good thing because she might be after the same thing you are. I think how you do this is all in your tone, if you are around her ALL the time doing it. Then it's not the same, girls seem to come to me to try to get me to do this now.

Another example would be for Senior Night on Football some girls in a club had to wear the numbers of the Seniors for the last regular season game. And the girl that picked mine was VERY hot. I have her lunch and she came up to me, she started saying how she picked my number and then she set me up, she asked me where she should wear it. She started naming off places and then, She said "How about my butt.". Then I said "You know what...that would be awesome. Please do that." She giggled and we start talkin about something else, Needless to say I was all up in that at a party that Friday after the game.

I'm just saying letting her know that you think she is hot is important. Because I had some FINE girl ask me to homcoming and I was playing it safe. Went to homecoming slow danced with her but I didn't go for the kiss and she thought "I didn't like her." Even though I tried to call her, she thought It was just out the goodness of my heart I went with her since we really didn't know each other. Girls are weird that way and for some reason wont believe a guy actually likes them or attracted to them even if the signs are obvious. So you gotta make it obvious, then wait for the reaction.

Thanks for replys guys

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, if I compliment a girl all the time, I usually try to do it in a funny way. for example, the other day was basicallly valentines day at our school. I bought a carnation for this girl and when she walked by, I got on my knees in the middle of the school and gave it to her and said "red is for my passionate desire for you." now, I hardly know her, but she got the biggest laught out of it. Everytime she walks by me, I go "hey baby" and give her a wink. She knows I'm interested and she laughs everytime I show her Im interested. It works for me. also, if I can tell the girl is attracted to me, Ill often just give them a blunt compliment to their face to let them know im interested. Like, this one girl, I told her Id like to tap her ass because it was really nice. And we made out at the end of the day. I guess it depends on what kind of comliment it is and what context you say it in. Like, I dont give really "sincere" compliments all the time.

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mikel

I'm just saying letting her know that you think she is hot is important.
YES YES YES!! SAY ON BROTHA MAN!

Girls are weird that way and for some reason wont believe a guy actually likes them or is attracted to them, even if the signs are obvious. So you gotta make it obvious, then wait for the reaction.[/QUOTE]

listen up ladies! this guy know's what he's talkin about! you shouldn't make it so nebulus for us! Ms. communication (read misscommunication) is usually the underlying cause of most brake ups and devorces, or lonly nights with Ms. Palms, Rosy to be exact. if there is no understanding there is no relationship. just thought i'd point that out.

Last edited:

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Thats why I think the ignoring and not talking to her alot usually doesn't work to well.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with you guys and I do compliment early but the thing with the whole site being against it is that this makes you look like everyone else that compliments her. If you're dealing with a 6-7 they eat that stuff up, but once you deal with an 8 or higher, they hear this stuff all the time and from the worse guys. So once you start complimenting them like that they will associate you with those guys. Just keep in moderation. Compliment to let her know you're attracted and that's it. Go out a few times and if you're still confuse, just ask her straight up, don't waste your time being confuse.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
They eat it up no matter what, all girls even the REALLY hot ones don't think they are hot. They are insecure, bad. It doesn't matter who tells her she is hot.

If she is attracted to you then she'll be more comfortable with you if she *knows* that you want it and the sooner she knows if you want it or not, then the sooner you will know if she is willing to give it up.