My theory on why girls you meet a bars "flake out"

Belmar2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
My roomate and I were discussing this and think it is valid:

the last five girls I have met out at bars have flaked out on me for the most part (e.g. some correspondence, but I never end up getting the date).

I can tell you first off it is NOT ME and AFC behavior either.

I just believe any girl that is atleast a 6.5-7 on the 1-10 scale who goes out enough, is overloaded with options to choose from.

Don't take it personally....

MAN_OF_TOMMOROW

Don Juan
Reaction score
" ..is overloaded with options to choose from ".

So true, but what most people will tell you now, is to stand out from the rest - at any means neccesary, but my question is, how can you do this in a controlled bar environment with MANY different personalties and competition. You literally have to SEMI-IGNORE girls and party with your friends all CRAZY like a bait-scheming reverse-psychology system. - Like making them come to you, using BAIT (wondering why you're partying without them) if you get what I'm rambling about.

How do you become the PRIZE in a bar /club enviroment, with different competition?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. What a brilliant realization there, bro. None of us here have ever figured that one out. BTW its ALL girls, not just the ones at the bars.

Todd Preston

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true...

I wonder if its because of the Ratio of Men to Women?

The press keeps telling us that there are more women than men...but i think this is BS.

I think there are more women to men...as men die off (that means when you are in your 60's...there will be more women).

I think there are way more men in the 20-40 yr range....

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys got it all wrong.....

alot of guys act like getting the number is the goal, it is not...

the goal is to build enough rapport with a girl, so that she REALLY wants to see you again, and then getting her number.

90% of the time guys ask for numbers without really gettiing to know the girl, or build any type of rapport,

and then get butt-hurt when they flake.

BUILD RAPPORT FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Todd Preston said:
This is true...

I wonder if its because of the Ratio of Men to Women?

The press keeps telling us that there are more women than men...but i think this is BS.

I think there are more women to men...as men die off (that means when you are in your 60's...there will be more women).

I think there are way more men in the 20-40 yr range....
You are correct. The statistics I read show about 113 men for every 100 women in that 20 to 40ish age range.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Agent Zero said:
It is true girls flake at bars. That's why I started doing day game. They don't flake out on day game. In fact, it's not hard to get them at your favorite lounge on the day and time you want.

All you need is here: http://blog.juliaallison.com/Images/Paul Janka - Getting Laid in NYC.pdf
That guys a genius

I can't stand bar/club game. I think it's just so pointless because girls go there to just get attention/have fun. I'd say 98% are not looking for guys there

Online game is similar to club game too. Just an attention fest/fun, but to me that's easier than clubs because you can actually talk online, and you may or may not be competing with a horde or other men. But even if you are, who cares, it's easier to build rapport and standout online than it is over load music and drunk idiots

I agree with the day game

Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
That guys a genius

I can't stand bar/club game. I think it's just so pointless because girls go there to just get attention/have fun. I'd say 98% are not looking for guys there

Online game is similar to club game too. Just an attention fest/fun, but to me that's easier than clubs because you can actually talk online, and you may or may not be competing with a horde or other men. But even if you are, who cares, it's easier to build rapport and standout online than it is over load music and drunk idiots

I agree with the day game

yes this book is perfect, thank you

Ziniath

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've personally found that the girls that flake on me don't trust me.

They usually don't trust me because we don't have a deep enough connection, and a club isn't exactly the place that is going to happen.

...that's not to say it can't happen though.

I was in a tantra class once, which was all about dropping pretense and being real with the person opposite you. Without words, the people in that room experienced a deeper connection with the stranger opposite, than some of them had with their best friends.

You tell me you'd flake on somebody you had THAT deep of a connection with.

rhodey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Belmar2009 said:
My roomate and I were discussing this and think it is valid:

the last five girls I have met out at bars have flaked out on me for the most part (e.g. some correspondence, but I never end up getting the date).

I can tell you first off it is NOT ME and AFC behavior either.

I just believe any girl that is atleast a 6.5-7 on the 1-10 scale who goes out enough, is overloaded with options to choose from.

Don't take it personally....
Nope you should take it personally. Basically you are admitting that you are always getting beat out by other dudes. Unfortunately your EGO wont allow you to take any personal responsibility for this.

The thing is, in order to FIX this situation you have to figure out WHY chicks are flaking on YOU. DO NOT just plow on as usual. What the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing yet expecting different results.

How do you look? Are you in shape or average or skinny? Does your haircut flatter your face. How do you dress? Stylish or something that doesn't separate you from the crowd? Do you project a strong MASCULINE aura or do you run around like a little boy with several "wingmen". Do you know how to carry on a conversation with a chick - getting her life story- or do you try to wow her with lame robotic openers about yourself?

Is it possible that in these females eyes (not your own) that you are not a "6.5-7 on the 1-10 scale"? Look INWARD. Them flaking on you is most certainly telling you something about yourself. You do need to take it PERSONALLY.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dam likewise agent zero kool read. For the OP. I would say girls at bar flake quite a lot, a. because ur one of many and b. because they don't want some guy to take there number, there probs drunk in a sexual state these girls want a guy to take them home and if not there ur just going to fall in category a.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ziniath said:
I've personally found that the girls that flake on me don't trust me.

They usually don't trust me because we don't have a deep enough connection, and a club isn't exactly the place that is going to happen.

...that's not to say it can't happen though.
bingo!

As far as clubs, connection is not likely to happen if you can't have an authentic conversation. Pull her to the quieter lounge area, or venue change. Also work on the rapport game