My text game is killing me...

Djprep

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a very attractive guy. I'm 16 years old and very confident he to the am mount of girls that say I'm attractive. When I meet a girl in person I can talk about anything. But when I try texting these girls I sound like the most awkward person alive. I can never think of anything to talk about and they just stop texting me.

I use instagram to find girls at my school on the weekends. I get there numbers and text them. But I never know anything to talk about. Any advice?

Djprep

Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Why don't you call them instead?
Well at my age, not too many people call unless you've know each other for a while. It may sound weird but that's how it works

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to be quick with this as im busy, but just tell them a funny story i.e

I'm working with a Scotsman today. He keeps SHOUTING at me & mostly ends his sentences with "do you know what I mean" I cannot understand one fuc*ing word he is saying :s

Just tell something funny that has happened over the last week/few days then arrange date.

Texting is just for setting up dates.

They normally ask questions, you are to busy for that horsecrap

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text as little as possible and you'll get much better results

1) initial text: Hey name, *some random witty thing*, hope your day is going good. Save my number. --Your Name

2) after her text: *respond to what she says*, I wanted to get together sometime this week/next week, what days are you free?

3) She will respond by giving you the days, you pick from them and set up the date. Then don't text again until the date and send something like "I might be running 5 minutes late" about 45-60 minutes prior to the time you are meeting as a "flake check"

That's it...remember, he who texts less wins...all the other dudes are texting all day long sending 4 and 5 texts in a row. She will meet you out because she is curious about you and can't find out any other way...then you strike like a viper

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it has nothing to do with your text game. it just means they weren't into you in the first place.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
it has nothing to do with your text game. it just means they weren't into you in the first place.

I don't buy it...guys screw themselves up texting all the time, I learned the hard way.

Inevitably, you are gonna text something taken the wrong way and you are gonna F up your chances of meeting her, which is where you will find out her true interest level.

Djprep

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
I don't buy it...guys screw themselves up texting all the time, I learned the hard way.

Inevitably, you are gonna text something taken the wrong way and you are gonna F up your chances of meeting her, which is where you will find out her true interest level.
I see what you mean by trying to minimize texting as much as possible. But I'm using it to get to know the girls better. I don't want to one off as a creep not knowing someone and askin them out.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Djprep said:
I see what you mean by trying to minimize texting as much as possible. But I'm using it to get to know the girls better. I don't want to one off as a creep not knowing someone and askin them out.
No, no, no! You get to know them better in person. All the other guys she is talking with are trying to get to know her via text, you will be exactly like all of them, not what you want

The more they know about you via texting the less likely they will meet up...you will get a much higher flake rate

mbas44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Djprep said:
I used to think the same as you. Lol idk how many chicks I talked right out of liking me by "trying to get to know them" thru text. Just don't do it, especially if you're not good at it. As others have said, keep it short and sweet and use it to set up a date or whatever. If she likes you she will go out w you without all the fancy texting which usually just comes off as too try hard anyway. Your not really gonna get to know anyone through text, especially a young girl with the attention span of a fruit fly. Early on w chicks less is more. by trying to conversate thru text your taking away the mystery.Good luck.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last guy made a great point. It was brutal for me when I tried getting to know a woman through text. It dose'nt work..really bad mentality to have.

if you have to do a bit texting come across as you are busy..only text her when it is convenient for you (in your spare time) if she texts when you are busy ignore it until you have time :) it tickles me how much women chase you when you ignore them (it builds attraction) Your texts have to be edgy. The guys are correct when they say that the more you text, the more chance you'll fu*K up. Create sexual tension & chemistry in your texts. Make out you have high standards even better if done in a fun, charming way.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nahh bro im a worse texter im capable of screwing up a interested girl by texting too much crap

Top Bottom