Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Story & Important lessons for me to remember...

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Intro
This is mostly for me...

Be a man Be you && my story

15 to 18 was a low point for me. My confidence was extremely low. When I was 17 I met a natural and I ask him what should I do. He told me to just be smooth and to just go out and do it. He also gave me a small peace of paper. On it he wrote I Am Confident and told me to read it every day in the morning before I wake up and before I go to sleep to get it in my head. It work for me it gave me confidence and but then I stop reading it.
When I turn 18 I got a girlfriend and became an AFC right away especially to my girlfriend and gut dump like all AFC.

Soon after that I found David DeAngelo. After I read his Ebook it work it gave me confidence and I was macking like all the girls and forgot about the book after I though I got it.

The Mistake

I should have internalize the Ebook... but I didnt and instead I for got about it and became an AFC again before I could master the book. So I went back to DeAngelo and this time got all his products and got hook into seduction materials. I read SwinggCat, Mysteries, Pooks stuff(Compiled By Gubby), and some Others... My mistake for 3 years was I didnt master anything because as soon as I think I get it I would stop reading it and forget all about it. Its very important that when you learn something that it consistent and to make it part of you. Its imporatant to keep going back to the basic and master it before moving into more advance stuff. Or you will end up like me at the end of the year still an AFC. If you learn something and you dont master it you will eventually come back to how you were the first time.

Important lessons I learn:(I got this from Pook)

Embracing your dream(put your heart in everything that you do)

"You cannot cage your inner self, your own imagination, and... if you like your soul. Connect your emotions from yourself, your imagination from reality, your true personaltiy from the Univers."

Do not bore women
Embrace your sexuality(only the sexual one's get the girl)(Women are entirely sexual)
Testosterone... Sexuality...
(Sexuality is not just in the bed room and its in everything we do)
All the things youre looking for in life... joy, sociality, and even sexuality must come from you.

I am the Great Catch, the Prince etc... Women ought to work for me
Think yourself as the Prince(Thinker thinks the prover proves)
Extreme masculinity
We should demand respect
Be willing to walk away

Charm is treating women like little girls
(Dont give her any reason to think she is better than you)(Friendship abandons all hopeLoL)
(They are not significant you must be the focus and they are to be consume)
judge by actions
Show your desire to voice tone eye contactand getting to the point.

Embrace Risk(welcome rejection)

"You Cannot lose! Everyone wants to define yourlife, to shape it to their ends. From politicians to your friends. Everything is alright as long as you stay you but if you break out of the mold everyone and I don mean everyone will try to stop you"

Let yourself fail(If you fail with a girl it is an opportunity that you miss about yourself)
Inaction is more painful than action
Failure is an opportunity... Risk is the key to self improvement... Flaws can only be remove by confronting them not by masking them.
There is no rejection you are merely finding out if she has good taste
Pefect is boring

Nice Guys are Manufactured not born.
No one has the right to tell you how to act

Fun Mindset
Keep that joy of youth... Your danger and your Excitement
Opportunities are briliantly disguised as impossible situations
Your entire life is the Golden Age

Imitation is suicide

Get Tons of Condoms

Everyone is NOT looking at you
you are NOTHING

don piccolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
condensed

nice condensation of pook's work Lawyer. though I fancy if you really were a lawyer, your grammar & spelling would not be so p1ss p00r.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that post.. needed that little bit of encouragement :rockon:

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
don piccolo said:
nice condensation of pook's work Lawyer. though I fancy if you really were a lawyer, your grammar & spelling would not be so p1ss p00r.

Perfect is boring... LOL

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha ... I just searched my name to find an old post of mine... and I just can't resist hearing people talking about me of course ^^ You mentioned me as the compiler of the book of Pook, see. Thanks XD

ANYWAY, I just wanted to say what an awesome post this is. You remind me of me, in a way. It's a compliment cos I like those sorta people :D