Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My story. Despair to Happiness. Thanks SS.

WhiskeyTango

Don Juan
Reaction score
In December of 2014 found my wife of 13 years was sexual relations with her boss. At the time I was hard core AFC. Instead of filing for divorce then I wanted to work it out as we have 3 kids together. Things were good until April 2015 when she wanted to separate. She moved into an apartment and I allowed her to f**k with my mind. I allowed her to keep me on a string by offering me sex every other month or doing little things to give me hope of reconciling only to see her turn cold and condescending. I was on a roller coaster from hell. Confidence was shot, I was only a shadow of my former self. In November of 2015 a friend at work told me about The Rational Male, MGTOW, and numerous sites like this one. I spent hours a day reading everything I could from the Manosphere. Then I found So Suave. I have been orbiting this site since late January and I can only try to articulate the type of change it has helped me make in my life. I filed for divorce in March, which shocked my crazy a$$ wife. In April, I started approaching women. It was pretty ugly at first but by mid-May my game had vastly improved. Scored with an HB7, mid 30s, that I picked up from a Warrant concert. I don’t know if that gave me an aura of more confidence or if I found some key to a law of abundance but whatever it was I have picked up multiple women since. I’m currently spinning 3 plates and am actually turning women away. How some of you guys spin more than 3 plates is beyond me! How do you have time for more? Anyway, I guess I’m posting this for those of you who are currently on that dark roller coaster of a mind f**k. IT GETS BETTER! Follow the Bible! Work on yourself. Be happy in your frame regardless of what anyone else thinks. Eight months ago I would have never dreamed this is where I would be. Do the work, join a gym, clean up your diet, read the self help books. You will not regret it. One more thing, the ex-wife…wants to rekindle what we had…she sees something different in me….the old me….I really feel sorry for her because she will never have the opportunity have what I now have to offer. We have children together and that is all our relationship will ever be. Thanks fellas for the tremendous amount of help and support from your posts!

Serenity

Reaction score
Nice. The best revenge is to become awesome, have them drooling over you and then deny them to have you. I do that every time I'm turned down, I find something to improve and grow even better for someone else. When they change their minds it's too late, they already lost. They took me for granted and will have to pay the price of regret for it, some other woman will benefit from it.

Self-improvement is a positive way to cope with stuff like this. It benefits you and you teach your previous women not to take men for granted or underestimate them. So in the long run it might benefit them and men who come after you.

I found this site because I realized I had a problem and no clue how to solve it. I just wasn't having any success with women at all. I came here from another forum linking to the DJ bible. Quickly I identified a major issue in my life, my mother was really fvcking up my confidence. Complete BPD mother, my issues was largely attached to my dysfunctional relationship to her where she emotionally abused me. It was a long and hard way out of that hell, I was in it deep. Today I have zero contact with her, life's never been better and I feel a steady stream of happiness, gratitude and motivation every single day. She became desperate trying to drag me back, but I was on the pursuit for happiness and I can't be stopped. I started dating some women, but it didn't take long before I saw issues. I dropped them in a heartbeat and worked even harder on myself, they tried crawling back. It was too late, I made it a principle to never forgive being turned down. They gotta feel their loss, they gotta regret turning a good guy down and they gotta learn not to repeat that mistake with the next guy.

slight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great read. I'd like to see more stories like this one around here.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
You caught your wife screwing her boss?!? That sucks ass man.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT GETS BETTER! Follow the Bible! Work on yourself. Be happy in your frame regardless of what anyone else thinks. Eight months ago I would have never dreamed this is where I would be.
:up:
There we go, this is the kind of stuff I like to see. A man who took control of his life, and who chose to manifest his own destiny. This is enlightenment. Keep living the dream!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
In April, I started approaching women. It was pretty ugly at first but by mid-May my game had vastly improved. Scored with an HB7, mid 30s, that I picked up from a Warrant concert.
Bro props you managed to pick up a girl 35 years old, but really any girl 27+ requires no game. Your line with any older girl should be "you better hurry up and sleep with me before I change my mind."

They got a little value in their 20s but after they reach a certain age, its almost harder to drink a diet Coke than to sleep with them. :D