My Spidey Sense is Tingling...

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last week I've registered with a few on-line dating sites. I've had a dozen different women write me on this one site (which is for people primarily interested in only a sexual encounter). I haven't posted any pics yet either.

Couple of red flags:
- 10 of these chicks are black HB's (don't get me wrong, I like ALL races of women, but there just aren't many black folks where I live).

- One of these chicks told me graphically what she'd like to do to me. I asked her if she'd at least like a picture first. Response: more promises. I suggested we hookup this weekend, and now she's not going to 'take the bait' (her words) without a picture! LOL . I sent a pic, and I'm just waiting for a response.

What do you guys think? Is she just an AW, will she follow through, if we meet will 'she' turn out to be some big dude who whacks me over the head and takes my wallet?

For the answers to these and other questions, tune in to another edition of "As My Stomach Turns."

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, sure it wasn't just auto generated responses?

Tons of those sites do that man.

Moving_Target

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being scammed by the "women" that are approaching you online.
And yes, I agree, there are very few black/negro/whatever PC living here percentage-wise so that's obvious.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CanuckinSK said:
...For the answers to these and other questions, tune in to another edition of "As My Stomach Turns."
Cut back on the bean burritos dude....