Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My situation

grendel101

Reaction score
ok, so this is my situation. Im a decent looking guy, im tall, can make people laugh, i know how to dress, and have no problem starting a conversation whether it be a girl or guy. my only problem is that i barley have any friends. How can this be you ask? well me parents are religous and have had me in a christian school since i was little. Well the high school part of my life hits and im going to become a freshmen, so i beg my parents to let me go to the public school that all my friends were going to. They say no. so i spend quite possibly the worst year of my h school life in this private school. there are only 11 kids in the 9th grade (no joke) its a very small school and almost all of them are dbags. So this kinda kills my self esteem, cuz i hate goin to school. ok, now 10th grade hits and again I want to go to a public school, but instead my parents take me to a new private school, which is bigger then my last one. I like the school, and have a small group of friends. I become a bit less awkward then i was b4, and i see this girl i like in my sp. class. this is like the first girl ive really been attracted to but this is b4 sosuave so i blow it. Next up junior year comes and my parents send me to the public school ive been dying to go to. I go there and im extremely happy! you can were whatever y like, no uniforms, u can cuss, u cant get in trouble but the only problem is that i dont know anyone!!! The school is huge, theres a crapload of kids everywere and i dont know anyone. My friends from 8th grade already made there group of friends and they dont wana really hang out anymore so im all alone. I start talking to everyone in all my classes and make some friends but the only problem is that theyve spent 2 yrs worth of school making friends and getting into thier little group is kinda hard to get in there group. So i make alot of friends in class, but its not possible to get in there group or hang out with them after class. So basicly i end up having to hang out with a bunch of freshmen during lunch wile im a junior. It was really weird because i was the cool kid in my classes (or at least most) but outside of class i was a nobody. So yea, im gona start senior year with no real group of friends cuz ive only been in that school for like a year. I get really frustrated sometimes because im not a weird or akward person. I guess its just bad luck. any advice??

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro that really sucks that your parents screwed you over like that...

But anyways, the only thing you can do is just try to find a social group of people that you would want to be a part of, and then focus on becoming friends with ONE of the people in that group. As long as you're good friends with one person, they will start to introduce you to the others in the group, and your friendships will start to expand, as well as your social circle. Ex: becoming good friends with someone who is popular will in turn get you invited to parties, get you introduced to other popular people (who you will have a chance to make good friends with), and get you introduced to hot girls (which you will have a shot at getting into their pants).

Another option is that instead of working on becoming friends with the guys, you try to game up some nice looking chicks. This will work because once the guys see that you have game and you can comfortably talk to a good lookin chick, they will want to get to know you better, and will think of you as "cool". They will think "oh this new kid talks to blah blah girl, he must be pretty cool, I wanna get to know him better, maybe he can get me talking to this girl"

And please, if you want any parcel of reputation left, DO NOT sit with a bunch of freshman at lunch. That is just going to make you look like a COMPLETE loser. If you have no one to sit with at lunch (hopefully you will be able to befriend someone your age that you'll be able to sit with), then ask a few girls if you can sit at their table, or just ask someone your age (even if you dont know them) if you can sit at their table, and then try to befriend them from there.

Good luck!

grendel101

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply eagles. Well first day of school was today and it went really well. Im happy with all my classes and there are alot more pretty girls to game then last year. And in one of my periods i met an old friend from last year and I got to hang out with him and his friend during lunch, and the good thing is that their seniors:rockon: The only thing is that there like metalheads and arnt really that popular but whatever, beats siting by freshmen (or sophmores this year.) I got another plan though, theres this kid im friends with from one of my classes last year whos pretty funny and popular and we talked today right b4 lunch. Ima try to get him to introduce me to more people and maybe sit by him and his friends during lunch. So yea, the year started off way better then i expected so im satisfied :rock: even though it couldve been better. But whatever.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about a thing. Do what you want. This is high school - seems like a HUGE deal right now, but it's meaningless. That might be hard to hear and I know you don't understand it right now, but try to have some perspective.

You spend a relatively short amount of time in high school and it's during your teen years. The bulk of your life will be after high school so don't sweat the small stuff.

Be cool, be yourself, build people up, take genuine interest in them and what they are doing. Start to learn what makes people tick.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grendel101 said:
Thanks for the reply eagles. Well first day of school was today and it went really well. Im happy with all my classes and there are alot more pretty girls to game then last year. And in one of my periods i met an old friend from last year and I got to hang out with him and his friend during lunch, and the good thing is that their seniors:rockon: The only thing is that there like metalheads and arnt really that popular but whatever, beats siting by freshmen (or sophmores this year.) I got another plan though, theres this kid im friends with from one of my classes last year whos pretty funny and popular and we talked today right b4 lunch. Ima try to get him to introduce me to more people and maybe sit by him and his friends during lunch. So yea, the year started off way better then i expected so im satisfied :rock: even though it couldve been better. But whatever.
Good to see the first day went well! And yea if you wanna get any pvssy this year then you def dont wanna be seen hanging around with a bunch of metalheads (no offense to anyone!) lol.

And as for that other kid, dont like actively try to get him to introduce you to other people, just build a good friendship with him and keep doing so until he introduces you to other people himself, you dont wanna make it seem like your desperate or anything.