Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My sister posted this to Facebook

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Frankly I was shocked that a woman could still post such a nice list...

Then every femnazi from here to timbuktu came in and **** on it. Goes to show ya it seems the idea of respect for your husband is an outrageous sexist practice.

http://lovinglifeathome.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/25-ways-to-communicate-respect/

Religious undertones however..just look at those responses. Whoa... those chicks are kinda ferocious.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your husband is a grown man, so don’t treat him like a two-year-old. Leave room for God to work. You are not the Holy Spirit, so do not try to do His job.
While I lawd hard when read this, I would indeed like a wife that would believe that stuff.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it practically started a riot you say? I'm kind of surprised that any self-respecting feminist would take an article like that seriously enough to engage in that argument. Do you know what I mean? When I come across something, that from my perspective, is completely 100% backwards and wrong, I tend to have a chuckle and leave them to it - rather than mire myself in the ensuing "debate".

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Tell your sister that among the overwhelming stench of dank tufts of rectal pubic hair also known as "modern women", she's a blast of pristine mountain air.

It's a sad state of affairs indeed when the majority of wymmin feign offense and fight tooth and nail in opposition to a tried and tested set of guidelines which promote lasting happiness, respect and harmony for a man/woman relationship. Where truth be told the opposite seems to be the endorsed norm now. It's hard to even wait poolside for the imminent collapse when it's turned into a scummy pond.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
This is why you want to marry Christian girls. No, its not foolproof but all things being equal I'd rather have SOME restraint on behavior than none.
Agreed, just be careful to differentiate the 2. Legit upbringing and old school virtues vs the 30-40 something wall slammer who want's off the carousel and has now found God.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8000 one liked it on facebook beside the other tweers and shares :)
I like this comment
Dang ladies, goes to show ya the thought of being respectful to a man is repulsive to “modern independent women”

And momma wonders why I never bring a nice girl home, I CAN’T FIND ANY!

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that debate is depressing and uplifting all at the same time. Wish Rollo would go over and drop.some bombs.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
This is why you want to marry Christian girls. No, its not foolproof but all things being equal I'd rather have SOME restraint on behavior than none.
Eh, it's a huge gamble. She could be like that, or she could much more likely be a typical Christian girl in the West. By that I mean instead of actual Christianity, she believes in a personal Jesus who's always there for her and excusing her of all poor behaviours. I think sometimes that's called the Holy Hamster of Antioch. Those "Christian" girls (the vast majority) are way worse than secular girls.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I think sometimes that's called the Holy Hamster of Antioch. .

:up: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Women in the west only look to systems when it benefits them this applies to religion, equality everything.

They cherrypick

equal pay for jobs....ooohh I'll keep that
having to fight combat or run into a burning building.......ummmm thats yucky let the men do that

same with religion...most women use religion as a personal emotional tampon

feeling bad....talk to jesus he makes me feel better about being gangbanged at the frat house last night (even though i like it tehe)
having to pay respect to my husband.....ummmmm thats yucky I just treat my husband like sh!t like the western hore that i am (tehe)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no clue how anyone can object to the vast majority of that list.

It's like women read "Be nice to your man" and they somehow translate it into "let him sh1t on your head and punch you in the stomach and then make him a milkshake with a smile" instead of what a sane person (a man) would do and translate it as "be generally pleasant and set the example while expecting good treatment in return."

I don't even know what to think anymore. This is absurd.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep reading the word equals being tossed around from those who seem to disagree with the list. It's like they can't let go of that mantra that's been drilled in their heads. Like they don't realize part of being feminine is to take a step back and let your man be a man, by leading accomplishes many things. He feels like a man, that boosts his confidence which in turn helps him be a better father, mate and at his job...just something little like that. For someone to lead, someone has to follow. Followers get a bad rap...its not a dirty word. Feminist seemed to have made it so. That same man that she defers to will be more likely to return the favor, appreciating your femininity more. That's all both genders SHOULD want...the respect of being a good man or woman....its just that women are trying to tread into our territory and wanting that same respect we ,.men, naturally want ON TOP of womanly respect. How do modern women not see stuff like this?

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
of the over 100 Filipinas that I chatted with online before finding my wife, only one gave me even remotely that sort of crap. Which is why I went there looking for my bride.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I have no clue how anyone can object to the vast majority of that list.

It's like women read "Be nice to your man" and they somehow translate it into "let him sh1t on your head and punch you in the stomach and then make him a milkshake with a smile" instead of what a sane person (a man) would do and translate it as "be generally pleasant and set the example while expecting good treatment in return."

I don't even know what to think anymore. This is absurd.
That's the usual group translation exercise in Women's Studies class.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
of the over 100 Filipinas that I chatted with online before finding my wife, only one gave me even remotely that sort of crap. Which is why I went there looking for my bride.
Yeah I know but most of us want white women so the problem still remains, if I were into asian girls all my problem would have been over now.

I mean in the next racial thread which appears in this forum those who desire to bash white men could simply say how cvntish we've been in all the countries we're the majority.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The funniest part about this is the ensuing jealousy from the other "modern" women. They can't even comprehend how a woman with traditional values could ever construct a successful marriage and thriving family and be....HAPPY. Sounds like a lot of envy and hate to me.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That woman's husband is one blessed man. Props to her.

But yeah, the comments are just bitterness and envy. People need to deconstruct something they feel is unfair, in order to reconcile it with their own unhappiness. They just cant conceive how a woman can be happy being naturally submissive and a man can be happy being a natural leader.

Never argue with a fool, they'll drag you into their world and beat you at their own game.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The comments here perfectly encapsulate how fem-centrism has saturated its way into mainstream christo-evangeli-SWPL religion.