Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my sex life is turning into the cold war

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
*you might not understand some of the following if you don't ahve black greeks at your college*

I finally meet this chick who I give damn about and who seems to give damn about me but there seems to be someone lurking in the shadows. We were just sitting on the couch chilling out these specific questions start coming out of nowhere.

"how many girlfriends have you had?"

"what?"

"how many girls have you been out with that go or went to UT"

I sit there kind of stunned and answered "0"

"have you gone out with girls from other schools?"

"yea, i went out with some girls from UH and Southwest Texas"

"why haven't you gone out with any UT girls?"

The gears in my head start turning and i know the source of the questions. i tell her "UT girls are different."

"what's wrong with them?"

i lean towards her because I'm in a room full of women on the UT campus. "they have a princess complex"

"what's that" i think she already knows but is hoping to get something incriminating out of me

"they are demanding and don't care about anyone but themselves. they're usual response is "i have 3.x gpa and i go to UT so i deserve this and i deserve that'. I don't care about their gpa, i care how they treat me. i don't care that they go to UT either because I go to UT too. You can say that to the average brother on the street but not me. It;s not that unc I had this same conversation with two girls at a barbeque a couple weeks ago. we did a survey and out of 9 men, none had dated a UT female. they gave up on the survey at that point."

she nods her head and then someone interupts the conversation. at this point i know the source of the questions for sure. she was coached through this by someone who has argued with me on multiple occasions.

now i needed evidence. i look over and see a poster for an organization that the perpertrator belongs too. I asked her if she'd gone to it.

"i went to one event. bazooka (nickname similar to real name, codenamed executioner) is my roommate."

it's all starting to make sense because the girl doesn't have a pc but i talk to her on IM sometimes. It's bazooka's computer that she's using. That's when knew for sure that i was being targeted by the sex terrorist group delta sigma hata' (DST). if there's some f*cking going on, they'll fix it. that is unless it's them f*cking and there is a camcorder around but that's a different story (they're all on tape). the leader of the group is none other than "the profiler" (actual code name, i sh|t you not). she's histrionic psycho misandrist. she hates men but can't do anything without one. they're all man haters and wonder why they can't find a good one. duh! the profiler talks about how it's been proven that all men are dogs but the only thing she's proven is that she's a poor judge of character. she was dating my friend and cheated on him in public with a dog (he's a nupe).

I can't take this broad on head to head because then i'll lose the girl. everyone knows she's unstable except for the chick i'm talking to because she's a transfer student. you know how girls are, they'll take the word of a girl they hardly know over a guy they do know because they're so paranoid. this is gonna require some subversion and dysinformation. the profiler has already got her propaganda machine running strong.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not hard getting laid at UT or any major college campus. I never went to UT but I was stationed at FT. Hood, and I have to say I hooked with at least 10 girls in a 2 year period who went there. I dont knwo what kinda frat your in, but I know me and my frat brothers got laid more than most non greeks did.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woa, that is crazy as hell! hahahhahaha!

but the solution is clear. you must teach by example.

don't take that sh!t seriously. laugh about the psycho-ho, make it obvious that you don't take her seriously. if girlfriend (your girl) gets offended, take HER feelings seriously, make serious face, and say what you basically told us, but short version:

"sweetpiece, darling, obviously profilerchic has had some bad experiences and is an unhappy person. rather than look inside herself, she has chosen to blame the entire male population for her poor choices in character. but i know YOU are smart enough to see through that, and realize that it is not about a person being male or female, it is about their character as an individual. as for your girl, only she can make that realization, on her own. until then she will remain unhappy."

and then kiss her on the forehead and sigh.

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marqZAL
Its not hard getting laid at UT or any major college campus. I never went to UT but I was stationed at FT. Hood, and I have to say I hooked with at least 10 girls in a 2 year period who went there. I dont knwo what kinda frat your in, but I know me and my frat brothers got laid more than most non greeks did.
i'm not in a frat. i hate to restate this for the millionth time but those were probably white chicks you were talking about. you're probably a white guy. almost none of it applies to me, a black guy, talking to black chicks. the difference between the two are, well, black and white. it's a whole different world. call me racist for saying it but white chicks are easy. atleast when you compare them to other races. i know, i know, just date white chicks you say. most aren't interested in black guys unless you're an athlete. just lie you say... well that's how you end up like kobe. as a matter of fact a white girl tried to set up a black cop and said she raped him. there was no evidence of anything other than concentual sex. people around here are just backwards. people around here still freak out if you date interracially, unless you're a white male. if that's the case you can date whoever you want with no reprecussions.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by regulus
i'm not in a frat. i hate to restate this for the millionth time but those were probably white chicks you were talking about. you're probably a white guy. almost none of it applies to me, a black guy, talking to black chicks. the difference between the two are, well, black and white. it's a whole different world. call me racist for saying it but white chicks are easy. atleast when you compare them to other races. i know, i know, just date white chicks you say. most aren't interested in black guys unless you're an athlete. just lie you say... well that's how you end up like kobe. as a matter of fact a white girl tried to set up a black cop and said she raped him. there was no evidence of anything other than concentual sex. people around here are just backwards. people around here still freak out if you date interracially, unless you're a white male. if that's the case you can date whoever you want with no reprecussions.

i go to UT as well... but im white. i can see where youd say that its hard being a black dude and cant get black chicks. the main reason for this is that there arent that many to pick from (lots more white chicks) and the ones ive seen are fawking digusting, like your better off alone then one of these beasts.

however when you say you cant hoook up with white chicks cause your black, ths BS. i have a black friend that gets plenty of white chicks (hot ones too) so dont use that sh1t as an excuse.

it sucks how you have to put up with this skanks crap, the one you like, since there are no other options, i would have nexted her when she started saying all men are dogs etc, cause i dont have time for that crap, since there are so mnay other options/prospects for me.

give her time she'll come around, but in the mean time i recommend going to 6th street, ive only been tehre once but i saw a TON of minorites down there... and havent been back since. so that might be good for you.

also check out the tejas house they have parties that anyone can get in, and theres a lot of black ppl there on some nights

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
i go to UT as well... but im white. i can see where youd say that its hard being a black dude and cant get black chicks. the main reason for this is that there arent that many to pick from (lots more white chicks) and the ones ive seen are fawking digusting, like your better off alone then one of these beasts.

however when you say you cant hoook up with white chicks cause your black, ths BS. i have a black friend that gets plenty of white chicks (hot ones too) so dont use that sh1t as an excuse.

it sucks how you have to put up with this skanks crap, the one you like, since there are no other options, i would have nexted her when she started saying all men are dogs etc, cause i dont have time for that crap, since there are so mnay other options/prospects for me.

give her time she'll come around, but in the mean time i recommend going to 6th street, ive only been tehre once but i saw a TON of minorites down there... and havent been back since. so that might be good for you.

also check out the tejas house they have parties that anyone can get in, and theres a lot of black ppl there on some nights
where do you and your friends hang?

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds crazy.That ´s some Pook **** right there.I

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
You let them affect your emotions (did you ever hear the term "sh1t test"?). That is your mistake. You have to train keeping your positive mood when someone wants to take it. If you encounter such a situation, get C+F (if such a bytch is there you can even go C+a*hole+F, as long as the funny part is there and your own inner emotions stay positive).
Remember: Women smell feelings nervousness, bitterness, helplessness aso. and it turns them off very quickly.
If you cannot control your emotions by yourself, NLP might work as a last resort. Anthony Robbins worked out some nice NLP ways to control emotions.

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news! SHe's been talking to Bazooka and figured out that she was a hypocritical stcuk up b|tch. That's one less worry. Now if I could seperate her from all of her gay friends...

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a friend of her friends. If they try to protect her from you or rather want their friend to get together with that great guy (you) may make quite a difference.
Do not try to drag her away from them. It will make them suspicious. If she is there with them, have great fun with the group, while doing things that are attractive to her. Get her IL to the point, where she only waits for a good excuse to have you alone.