Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My senior year and field reports

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next this Brenda chick. If you keep trying to move forward with her nothing is going to happen except her creeper radar is going to go off.

Start developing something with that crazy bada$$ chick. I like where you were going with that. It will also show Brenda you have some value and don't give a $hit what she thought about the kiss and you still have your balls. More then likely Brenda will grow a bit jealous and that may be good in the future but don't look at it like that.

Play the field and enjoy all these girls.... I miss High school and bouncing to a different girl every week. Have fun with it man!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely agree, I think its time to next Brenda, from what it sounds you're trying hard to save a lost cause. A 20 minute conversation and seeing a girl for 20 minutes are two different things, and to me it seems like you see her for 20 minutes a day, but only muster up the courage to chat for a few minutes.

Looking back though, its definitely a possibily that you rushed into things. I'll never be completely sure though because I dont know how long you guys have known each other, and I dont know how well you guys have "connected". I think if you're getting the impression that you may be rushing things, then chances are you probably are. Just build good rapport and attraction, get to know the girl, have deep conversations rather than just meaningless and boring small talk. Im not saying take things extremely slow, but keep it at a pace where you build attraction every day, rather than shooting for the stars right from the beginning.

As for seeing her in school, just act normal and like nothing has happened. Thats always the best way to go about things. Or if you dont feel like doing that, then just do whatever you feel like doing. The situation now with Brenda is not that important, you should be gaming as many other girls as possible, and I know you have a shot with Christina, but dont focus SOLELY on her and dont make her your ONLY hope. Always have other options and always strive to practice your game as much as possible.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright well i felt like i rushed things so i decided to try and sit down, talk and get to know brenda and spark some connection because i just feel like we're small talking and getting not much out of it.

Morning i did my usual, greeting all my guy friends and what not, then i saw brenda sitting with Christina ( the brute is her new nickname ) and with a few guys. I decided to come to her and sit down, next to christina. Brenda was the only one standing so i pretty much teased her about how she is an outcast and everyone laughed, including Christina, which was totally new and nice to see since she has this "angry" face and i haven't really seen her laugh.
she only seemed to laugh when i made fun of brenda and so i kinda played along with it. I couldn't think of much kino to do with the girl, but when brenda said " so why dont you talk to me anymore?" I looked at her, smiled, and said " oh well im having a lovely conversation with Christina!" and i put my arm around her. I think she felt a little uncomfortable because the guy infront of her started laughing and said she made this "eugh" face.

I think the thing im doing wrong with Christina is im teasing her too much about being a teacher beater. I over exaggerate her story a lot when i talk to her like
" oh you must of hit the teacher so hard!"
" I bet you hit her in the face"
even though she only "lightly hit" the teacher on the thigh.
I think i may be teasing her too much, and may come off as annoying.

Here are two things i did with christina i wished i didn't do because it probably came off hella weird...

1) When i first saw christina, i said " every badass needs a secret handshake!" * my crap attempt at kino :/ * she said " uhh no..?" and i looked at brenda for some support but she said " yeah i dont think so either * smile *"

2) when everyone was leaving, i didn't kino brenda at all. gahh how i hate how much i forget about kino. however, i tried to kino christina, by saying something pathetic like " oh well heres a hug for your cold heart" and i put my arm around her. then she kinda stormed off. man im so dumb for saying that.

I ended up talking to the guy friends, and they seemed pretty friendly. one of them is in my Pre Cal class and since then he has always greeted me and offered me food/random stuff. he doesn't seem too interested in brenda, but his friend is. he was playing with brenda a lot, kinoing her twice as much as i did. (i think its about time to next brenda, but kinda stay in touch with her. and try and push a bit more. yeah i know you guys are telling me to move on, but i just feel like theres a part of her with interests. I would rather get rejected than regret not making a move.

At the end of the day, i see her walking in front of me. I take my text book and give her a love tap on the @$$ with it. she seemed to enjoy it, even though she complained it hurt. while we walked, and talked, some pretty cute white girl comes a long and says " hi " to brenda. I see her, and look at brenda and ask " oohh, so whats her name?" Brenda replied " oh please, stop flirting with my friends! you make me jealous" She said everything in a joking way, except for the "you make me jealous" which was slightly quieter and and serious. She also seemed to try and call all the guys cute. idk if this her attempt at jealousy

Since im sure you're ALL tired of hearing about Brenda, i have some good news. While heading upstairs to my Ap Governement class i run across this beautiful girl named Tia.

* little background about Tia*
So she is my age, a model, and taken. but thats not the point. her brother is named Ryan, and hes a Dj. Tia is constantly throwing sick ass parties all the time and i decided it would be great if i atleast befriended her to get invited to some of her house parties. Ive known her since late middle school but never gotten to know her very well besides saying hello and " whats up" leading to some crappy convos.

Anyways this is how the convo went
me: hey tia!
tia: hey you! i haven't seen you in forever! whats up? chillen?
me: hehe i try
tia: blah blah blah * i need to improve my memory and listening skills :/*
me: what class are you going to?
tia: rabble rabble rabble
me: well i gotta go this way, cya later!

I hear her birthday is this saturday, so i may try and spark up a convo about that, so maybe i can get invited and get her number. It also turns out, that brenda's birthday is saturday, so tomorrow when i say goodbye to her, i will say something like " i expect an invite to your party".

thoughts?

EDIT: so theres this girl ashley, and we've always been a bit touchy feely. but today i was sitting in her seat, so she kinda squeezed herself in behind me. then she layed on my back. i told her to massage my head and back, and she did. i also played around with this, but when i started massaging her legs, she said " duy, duy... too far"

=( i thought i was getting lucky.

Last edited:

ariet

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool but
it seems ur a bit rushy and daring
i wouldnt put my hand around a girl that fast and expect party invites
it just sometimes you dont time it well thats why you ruin it

But keep pimping thoes bzichez

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was a bad day....

Idk if it was because I didn't eat breakfast or just because i woke up late and missed my bus but today didn't go very well.

I drove to school and made it on time, and when i saw brenda she didn't seem to enthusiastic to see me. She was chatting with some random fat emo girls and when i went up to greet brenda, one of them turned around and said
fatemo*****: hey are YOU the guy who kissed her? * like i raped her or something*
me: uh why do you care?
fatemo*****: blah blah blah i have her in my 7th hour and blah blah blah
me: well its none of your business
fatemo*****: well im gunna MAKE it my business.

So i turn away from her and i look at brenda and she says
brenda : everyone is talking about me
me: well you kissed a senior. you're popular *smile*
brenda: i dont like being talked about...

I should of ejected and dipped but instead i followed brenda to christina and when i sat down to her, i said "hey christina" instead of adding the nickname brute or badass, she just didn't really acknowledge me at all.

I ended up saying " uh guys im out, i just remembered i have to do something" and i got the hell outta that circle. thats when i came to realize its time to next brenda, and it kinda made me sad. I think i had one itus for her...

I ended up meeting up with my buddy Carlos, Agi, and a girl named Nye. I've known nye since freshmen year and shes kinda this down to earth girl who is very honest. I love talking to her because i feel like i dont have to worry about her judging. I ended up getting her number and she said she would call me to hang out at some parties she throws.

As i was going through class, i felt pretty invisible. i didn't feel very happy, but i just felt like i didnt belong. When i entered my 3rd period, i noticed my friends kinda ignored me in a way and that didnt help me feel any better.

during lunch everything seemed to get better. I had finally eaten and i saw some friends and nye. earlier i told her a bit about my situation and how i was done with brenda and i told her to point to any girl and i would go up to her and talk to her. So she pointed out this spanish girl who was with my friend juan, but for some reason i didnt really approach it well.I mostly talked to my buddy juan but I ended up making eye contacting and smiling to her though, which she kindly returned the favor but thats about it. shes also a sophmore.

I also had a little touchy feely session with Ashley ( the girl who loves to be touchy, but not sexual ) which kinda made me feel a little better. at the end of the day, as i went to my car I saw Tia, but just couldn't bring up the birthday topic to get invited. This whole day i felt pretty crappy. I just felt like i had lost a huge chunk of time and effort in Brenda, and that i hate seeing it go to waste... =(

Hopefully after a goodnight of sleep, i will feel better in the morning.

EDIT: also, i noticed that somewhere in a dj passage from the bible, i noticed it said that you should always act happy and optimistic. but today it was just so tough to stay focused and see the bigger picture. If anyone has anything to say about that, feel free.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A much better day....

So straight off the bat, i wake up and feel a whole lot better. I eat my usual oatmeal and stuff, then get ready to take the bus to school. While im walking to the stop, i noticed there was this small girl who would stand far away from everyone else. I made eye contact with her, and next thing i new i had spoken to her

me: " hey why are you all the way over here?"
her: " i dont know... "
me: " well come over here then"
I could of held out my arm to get some friendly kino going on, but i didn't. i guess im still a little nervous about getting touchy with strangers.

When i brought her over to where everyone else was, we made some small talk. turns out shes a freshmen and came from the same middle school i was from. of course she was wayy too young and looked like a 12 year old, so i didn't have any sexual interests in her, but i just wanted to get used to speaking to anyone and everyone.

we get on the bus and thats probably where i kinda messed up. i sat infront of her, and i really didn't feel like talking, so i kinda just sat with my back against her. but it wasn't a big deal. i decided from now on, this would be the day i would try and talk to atleast 1 new person a day.

Got to school and then began to walk around. i started testing the the number guessing theory ( 1- 10, for some reason "7" is more likely to be chosen) on some friends. i made a post about this opener and i was just wondering how accurate the number 7 was used. turns out like 3 outta ever 18 use it pretty much.

So i get to my friend Agi and Carlos. I begin talking to them like normal and just talk until the bell rings. Then suddenly i hear someone calling my name. I knew who it was, and i didn't bother to turn around. not long after i heard my name, a hand wrapped around my side and a pair of lips locked onto my cheek. It was brenda. I kinda smiled at her and greeted her by saying a simple " heyy" then my friend agi jumped up off of the bench he was sitting on and screamed " YEAHH!! DUYY!!! YOU THE MAN!" Brenda rolled her eyes and walked away.

Everything seemed to roll smoother. 3rd hour was full of laughter and joy from all my friends, and i even got invited to a party tonight. At lunch, things only got better. I not only ate two meals ( chicken wrap and spaghetti ) but i got invited to another party on saturday.
unfourtunately, i have family plans on saturday and today ( being friday ) i think i may be grounded because i kinda scratched my dad's truck... :cuss:

chances are i wont go to tonight's party, but saturday is a sure thing. plus it's TIA'S party! =D

For now im working hard on my kino escalation and overal timing of kino. ive been looking up plenty of videos on google and youtube.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres an update

So monday, on labor day, i was in starbucks with my friends, george and ricky,and we were finishing up our Ap government homework. I noticed this really cute girl seemed to be going on break and she had a laptop and looked like a school girl. I was thinking about approaching her and then i was flooded with anxiety. i took this as a good sign, because i wouldn't get nervous unless i was about to approach.

unfourtunately, she was joined by two guys and she turned on a webcam infront of them. i thought it would of been really weird if i had tried to talk to the three of them, plus whoever was behind the laptop, so i waited. then there came a chance, but for some reason i chickened out and i ended up not doing anything. i was going to open up with an opinion opener, but unfourtunately im too gay to make a cold approach :kick: regret is a terrible option....

HUGE AFK MOMMENT LUCKILY AVOIDED
So remember how brenda's birthday was last saturday? of course not, but it was. i didn't get invited, but neither did any of my close friends that knew her ( including someone whos known her for a long ass time)
I was gunna surprise her with an origami gift box and a dollar ring, because thats how we originally met ( me making origami during a speech, and teaching her how to make a boat) luckily i couldn't get the box to work, so i just ditched the whole surprise gift idea and went on with tuesday

.i go to where i usually hang out and see agi and carlos, who are just sitting there and talking. i take a seat on a bench and i hear a voice yell " hey duy!" except this time it was a guy. it was a dude named Juan, and next to him was Brenda who didn't say much to me at all. however, she was def staring at me the whole time this convo was occuring

juan:"hey duy!"
me: yo whats up juan
juan: we got any pre cal homework?
me: probably.

( short and pointless convo, but i noticed brenda was like eye fvcking me)
I flash her a smile and playfully say
me: what are you looking at?!
brenda: you!
*smile and looking away*

(yeah yeah, i know the deal about brenda. but i really feel like she is sending me mixed messages. im gunna ask her out this week and get to the bottom of this tomorrow, when i see her of course)

So the bell rings and everyone scatters for class. the usual deal. As im leaving 2nd period, i see brenda and another girl, named Angi. I walk by brenda and tickle her but i keep my back to her as i talk and hug it out with angi. I could see Angi flashing me the biggest smile when she saw brenda come behind me and hug me, asking for a kiss on the cheek, in which i refuse ( i will make her earn it later, i have a "idea")

she then pouts and i walk away with a hug from her and a goodbye from Angi.

In my ap governemnt class, im minding my own business and then a girl named Flavia approaches me and says
Flavia: i love that photo you sent me
me: what? * confused?*
flavia: on marissa's phone.
me: oh haha, yeah that photo. you liked it?
flavia: yeah *laugh*
me: is it your background image or something? ( not the smoothest thing to say, but just keep reading)
flavia: no haha i dont have the photo anymore
me: well give me your number, and ill send it to you

( number close ):cool:

I sent her the pic later saying " Have fun, but dont get any ideas" in which she replies, " lmao sure wont "

I feel like i missed a few oppertunities to cold approach, because there was this cute girl ( id say 7?) who was at a vending machine and when i looked to my left, where she was, i noticed she was staring at me with eye contact, but i kinda didn't notice until it was too late, and i looked away.

Then as im in lunch, i noticed the shy girl from my swim team now has my lunch. we'll call her Dennis. I kinda slacked off by not getting to know her, but i did say hi. no kino though :cry:

As im taking the bus home, i talk to serena the girl through text ( yeah i dont like texting too much, but meh ), who lives near me. i told her we would hang out, so i have a chick to chill with around my neighborhood. will keep you updated on this.

I also get a message from, surprise! BRENDA.
brenda:"I made you something"
me: a sandwhich?
brenda: nope not that
me: well its lost some value
brenda: it was a heart
me: aww well why did you spoil it
brenda: aw im sorry ill make you another one
me: make it special
brenda: okay i will!

Things to improve on
do atleast one kino action every time i talk to a girl

Also i got to watch mysteries method on 5, hour long, videos. I also downloaded Magic bullet, which i am rewriting in my own journal because i dont like scimming through ebooks. wish me luck!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
Heres an update

So monday, on labor day, i was in starbucks with my friends, george and ricky,and we were finishing up our Ap government homework. I noticed this really cute girl seemed to be going on break and she had a laptop and looked like a school girl. I was thinking about approaching her and then i was flooded with anxiety. i took this as a good sign, because i wouldn't get nervous unless i was about to approach.

unfourtunately, she was joined by two guys and she turned on a webcam infront of them. i thought it would of been really weird if i had tried to talk to the three of them, plus whoever was behind the laptop, so i waited. then there came a chance, but for some reason i chickened out and i ended up not doing anything. i was going to open up with an opinion opener, but unfourtunately im too gay to make a cold approach :kick: regret is a terrible option.... Yep

HUGE AFK MOMMENT LUCKILY AVOIDED
So remember how brenda's birthday was last saturday? of course not, but it was. i didn't get invited, but neither did any of my close friends that knew her ( including someone whos known her for a long ass time)
I was gunna surprise her with an origami gift box and a dollar ring, because thats how we originally met ( me making origami during a speech, and teaching her how to make a boat) luckily i couldn't get the box to work, so i just ditched the whole surprise gift idea and went on with tuesdayI myself am usually against giving girls "gifts". I feel it puts them on a pedestal and puts the guy in a position where he hopes the girl will like it.

.i go to where i usually hang out and see agi and carlos, who are just sitting there and talking. i take a seat on a bench and i hear a voice yell " hey duy!" except this time it was a guy. it was a dude named Juan, and next to him was Brenda who didn't say much to me at all. however, she was def staring at me the whole time this convo was occuring

juan:"hey duy!"
me: yo whats up juan
juan: we got any pre cal homework?
me: probably.

( short and pointless convo, but i noticed brenda was like eye fvcking me)
I flash her a smile and playfully say
me: what are you looking at?!
brenda: you!
*smile and looking away*

(yeah yeah, i know the deal about brenda. but i really feel like she is sending me mixed messages. im gunna ask her out this week and get to the bottom of this tomorrow, when i see her of course)Better ask her out soon, cuz if she does have any interest, its gonna fade fast if you dont make a move quick.

So the bell rings and everyone scatters for class. the usual deal. As im leaving 2nd period, i see brenda and another girl, named Angi. I walk by brenda and tickle her but i keep my back to her as i talk and hug it out with angi. I could see Angi flashing me the biggest smile when she saw brenda come behind me and hug me, asking for a kiss on the cheek, in which i refuse ( i will make her earn it later, i have a "idea")Good job!!

she then poutswho gives a sh*t, dont let this affect you at all. trust me, shes not THAT saddened. and i walk away with a hug from her and a goodbye from Angi.

In my ap governemnt class, im minding my own business and then a girl named FlaviaWeird, but somewhat sexy name approaches me and says
Flavia: i love that photo you sent me
me: what? * confused?*
flavia: on marissa's phone.
me: oh haha, yeah that photo. you liked it?
flavia: yeah *laugh*
me: is it your background image or something? ( not the smoothest thing to say, but just keep reading)
flavia: no haha i dont have the photo anymore
me: well give me your number, and ill send it to you

( number close ):cool:

I sent her the pic later saying " Have fun, but dont get any ideas" in which she replies, " lmao sure wont "What was the picture?

I feel like i missed a few oppertunities to cold approach, because there was this cute girl ( id say 7?) who was at a vending machine and when i looked to my left, where she was, i noticed she was staring at me with eye contact, but i kinda didn't notice until it was too late, and i looked away.Seize the moment! If you see a girl giving you looks, stop what your doing and go right up to her for the approach. Thinking about it and looking away builds approach anxiety.

Then as im in lunch, i noticed the shy girl from my swim team now has my lunch. we'll call her Dennis. I kinda slacked off by not getting to know her, but i did say hi. no kino though :cry:

As im taking the bus home, i talk to serena the girl through text ( yeah i dont like texting too much, but meh ), who lives near me. i told her we would hang out, so i have a chick to chill with around my neighborhood. will keep you updated on this.Good to see your at least have a chick to hang out with

I also get a message from, surprise! BRENDA.
brenda:"I made you something"
me: a sandwhich?
brenda: nope not that
me: well its lost some value
brenda: it was a heart
me: aww well why did you spoil it
brenda: aw im sorry ill make you another one
me: make it special
brenda: okay i will!
Let us know what happens with Brenda, we're all very curious because shes kinda tough to figure out, which makes it pretty interesting.
Things to improve on
do atleast one kino action every time i talk to a girlThis is an excellent goal.

Also i got to watch mysteries method on 5, hour long, videos. I also downloaded Magic bullet, which i am rewriting in my own journal because i dont like scimming through ebooks. wish me luck!
Your going to make a lot of progress this year. Your very dedicated to improving your game, and you never give up, I can tell that your slowly improving, so keep up the good work!

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was a crazy amount of kino going on between me and brenda this morning. i dont remember what we were talking about, but there was plenty of hugging,holding, and i even ruffled her hair. i felt like i could get away with anything, even a kiss ( even though she kept begging me for a cheek kiss. not a real kiss.)

I remmeber what i said when i walked her to her class though
me: give me your hand
her: okay *smiling * (gives arm)
i take it, and tuck it in mine so we are together arm in arm.
me: dont get any ideas ;)

she kept begging me to kiss her on the cheek, and i almost did but i resisted and said " maybe one day when you walk me to class"

on the down side of today, i didn't ask her out. i plan to ask her tomorrow when i walk her to class again. I plan it to go something similiar to this
me: do you like bowling?
her: yeah
me: great. we're going this sunday. ( because its a lot cheaper than saturday/friday)

EDIT: oh and the picture is just me, making a silly face.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K lets see...

BongDuy said:
there was a crazy amount of kino going on between me and brenda this morning. i dont remember what we were talking about, but there was plenty of hugging,holding, and i even ruffled her hair. i felt like i could get away with anything, even a kiss ( even though she kept begging me for a cheek kiss. not a real kiss.)

I remmeber what i said when i walked her to her class though
me: give me your hand
her: okay *smiling * (gives arm)
i take it, and tuck it in mine so we are together arm in arm.
me: dont get any ideas ;) Why do you always say this to girls? I think saying this puts across a very friendly vibe, so I would avoid it. If you keep saying this to brenda, she'll take you seriously and really wont get any ideas.

she kept begging me to kiss her on the cheek, and i almost did but i resisted and said " maybe one day when you walk me to class" Good job again. DO NOT GIVE IN! Real men give real kisses, not gay friendly ones like what girls do.

on the down side of today, i didn't ask her out. i plan to ask her tomorrow when i walk her to class again. I plan it to go something similiar to this
me: do you like bowling?
her: yeah
me: great. we're going this sunday. ( because its a lot cheaper than saturday/friday) Dont come up with a huge plan in your head, because its just going to build up anxiety. When you're talking to her, just mention it out of the blue, dont make it something where you have a set time, setting, or place to ask her.

EDIT: oh and the picture is just me, making a silly face.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big lesson i learned was that if i don't kino very early, or kino slowly and build up, it can be very awkward. remember that goal i decided to establish? well i tried to kino the girl on my swim team, the very shy one. i went for a hug, and i had never really touched her. it ended up being very awkward and in my mind i knew it and i told myself " goddammit, dont tell her how awkward it is" but the next thing i knew, i had a ****ty smile and said " man, this is awkward" and we both kinda had a light laugh about it. i should of went for a high five. =(

Surprisingly this morning, when i hung out with Brenda/ Christina (brute) we all had a good laugh. i was talking to christina, kinda teasing her and joking about when she mentioned soemthing about paintballing. her words exactly were " you should come join us" and i said sure sounds good. unfortunately, i forgot to get her number, but i can easily get that tomorrow when i see her. Unfourtunately, paintballing around my area is NOT cheap. its atleast 45$ to get all the rental gear and paintballs for a round or two. i plan to still get her number and if anything, just hang out like normal. i was just talking to brenda and all, and we kinda teased around a bit. when we were walking to class, i hopped infront of her and blocked her path. she told me she would bite me if i didn't move, and of course, i told her she wouldn't. she did. she then said
" haha okay well you can bite me if you want. okay wait, no you can't. actually i dont care" i didn't know where to bite her, and since we were walking i didnt want to bite her neck. i should of atleast bit something right? well then and there, i found out that i need to work on NOT ejecting
when I feel awkward around her, because she said something ( dont remmeber ) and i felt really weird. i kinda just walked away from her without saying goodbye or a hug. maybe shes getting mixed signals as well?

As for the date, i hesistated to ask her out at first and it wasn't until lunch that i talked to her.
me: you like bowling?
her: yeah i love to bowl
me: well great, you can come with me sunday
her: ill think about it.

well thats all i can do for now. if she says anything, then its on. but if not, then i guess its over between us, and i will pretty much cut off all contact with her unless she initiates. Also, during lunch i talked to my friend Ricky. I know brenda likes/liked him and he even texted her and said " we should hook up one day" and she replied " if you ever come by" When i told her how i wanted to date her, he said he was pretty surprsied because she is a very flirty girl. im wondering if any of the signals im sending her are worth any value. he then told me not to worry about it, and that it wasn't a big deal. but of course, it was to me.

It was time to go home and i was entering my bus. I noticed a girl comming by and i was pretty tired, so i covered my eyes. I felt a nudge against my arm and to my surprise, it was Serena. We had a good convo going and although there wasn't much kino of me rubbing her or anything, we sat pretty close. At one point she mentioned how she was getting sick, and i said "eww, i hope you dont get me sick or anything" and kinda backed away, closing up all my body language ( crossed arms etc) and she came and got closer to me, laughing and saying something about spreading it. We sat pretty much arm/leg together, and she wanted to touch my hair, so of course i let her ( i have a fo hawk ) when i noticed she was poking it, i said " give me your hand" and i ran it through my hair. unfourtunately, my head was a bit sweaty and i kinda ran her hand through my head a little close so she may of gotten some of that, but for the most part it was pretty friendly. She mentioned that my hair was " hard" so i gave her a look and said " you pervert" and we both laughed about it. When it came time to go, instead of giving her a hug * i felt weird bending over while she was sitting to hug her * i gave her a good rub on the arm? lol that pretty much concludes today.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A very very interesting Day.....

So I sat at the bench where Brenda usually sat. we hugged it out and we began talking. although i don't remember what i said too much, i remember it was a lot of teasing, i gave her the nickname "goldfish" and joked around with her. it seemed like i had everyone laughing with me. Brenda told me " You never Text me enough" and i explained to her that i didn't like texting too much. Anyways, after much teasing and talking, the bell rang. Everyone went their seperate ways, but i said to brenda
me: wheres your class again?
brenda: upstairs
me: great, lets start walking
* we walk upstairs together, i felt really weird without kino here but meh. didn't really do anything*
When we got infront of my hallway, i stopped and said " alright, later". she grabbed my hand and said "atleast walk me half way" I grabbed her arm and we walked together, arm in arm and when we got there, i stopped again and smiled.
brenda: you should walk me to class
me: what do i look like? your boyfriend? you're not my girlfriend
brenda: well you're a GUY friend.
me: whats that smell? * smelt like weed was being smoked* ( yeah i tried to change the subject. i ended up walking her to class. though )

brenda: alright well kiss me goodbye!
me: pshh, maybe another time.
* i hugged her, she hugs back*
brenda: why wont you kiss me? ( she wanted a kiss cheek)
I lightly pat her cheeks ( on her face)
me: aww you're so cute when you're like this. * and i walk back to my class*

Two number closes ( not from cold approach, but just from asking)

While I was sitting on the bench, i turned to christina and said
me: hey you still going to go paintballing tomorrow?
her: well maybe. im not sure anymore
me: oh well let me get your number, and call me if anything happens

Also, i got Angi's number, but thats not really a big deal. I was in my 1st hour and got a text from brenda
brenda: ugh im so bored
me: haha sucka. we should be leaving soon
brenda: i guess.... entertain me!
me: what do i look like? juan?
brenda:haha not really
me:well what have you done in cummings? ;) * thats the teacher's name*
brenda: talked to her and this girl angii, what ya doing
me:angii? tell her to text me :p
* she then called me in class and i just made fun of her for calling me*
brenda: 954 515 9324, text her
brenda: why do you want to talk to her? im not good enough
me: because angii is my dawgg. jealous?
brenda: hell yeah! and nope shes my *****!
me: haha whatever... im doing nothing fun here either
brenda: were having funn lots of funn
me:what time of fun? hmmm? ;)
brenda: your so horny! all the time
me:yeah i need help. interested?
brenda: might be ( i think she ment maybe)
* sent her a text msg an hour later, when i got signal...*
me: i think you mean maybe, dumbdumb
brenda: i dont even remember what we were talkin about
me: we were talkin about what a dirty girl you are and how you need me to help you
brenda: you dont know if im a dirty girl or not
me:i can tell just by the way you look at me
brenda: you can tell by the way i look at you that im dirty? crazy boy
me:yeah you think naughty thoughts
brenda: no i dont

Didn't really see her for the rest of the day. I think its done, she didn't seem to think about the date we had on sunday. but you know me, even though she doesnt say anything, i always feel that there is a mix signal and i go chasing again. maybe, maybe not again. who knows :confused:

Anyways, on the bus ride home I was once again accompanied by Serena, the asian girl who i teased a lot. When she got on, we talked for a bit( mostly about food and how she would cook for me). I decided that since it was a friday, i wouldn't go home and do nothing like i usually did. instead, i invited her to play at the soccer field. She was iffy at first, but i told her to call her mom to confirm it and she did. her mom said no, so i talked to her a bit more and i ended up comming over to her house. her mommy wasn't home either :up:

Walked her home and halfway through it she says " you should hold my books!" I grab them and realize, **** i just fell for this crap. I looked at her and said " you know what, make an animal call for me" She of course gives me a crazy look and i insist that since im helping her, she should atleast do it. she doesn't at first, but then i hand the book back to her and we begin to walk like usual. eventually though, i get her to make a " coo coo!" sound like an owl. :p

Once we got to her house, i take off my shoes and just chill. we watch tv and i noticed she had a Wii. At first we watched some Tv, but then i told her we should play some Wii. At first i sat there, and waited for her, then she turned and looked at me and said " i dont know what these games look like! im a girl!" So i went with her and grabbed the games and we had a bunch of laughs. We played some mario game 8, and since there was only one controller, we took turns. i had the best idea to have her hold my hand while we played, so we got plenty of kino. She sat extremely close to me and i would occasionally give her love taps on the arm, or just put my hand on her back/ shoulder when we were talking. it felt so natural, and simple. so much kino was in the air :D

Anyways, so she mentions something about DDR and we play that together. again, more kino like when we're playing i push her lightly so that she messes up while i play as well. we laugh and laugh. it almost seemed to perfect. but wait it gets better not only did she slowly begin to take off some extra layer of clothings (button shirt, to reveal a tang top) but ......
she actually cooked for me! she started to try and cook some pasta, and i of course dont really help at first, but after a while of sitting watching that's 70's show, i decide to check on whats going on. more kino and jokes, i have her laughing like crazy. We eat together and watch some TV shows. throughout the time im there at her house, im having these insanely naughty thoughts, just checking her out like crazy. im thinking how hot it would be to get freaky just anywhere in her house. just amazing what my body goes through when im alone with a girl, with no parental supervision.

After we eat we watch some Tv. I decided I would try a mystery method kiss close. I looked at her and said " let's play a game!" she agreed and i began to explain the rules
1) No repeating questions
2) no boring bs questions. get your skeletons out of your closet
3) you go first!

we begin and at first its innocent, but i think i may of rushed it by asking about her virginity as my first question. she didn't seemed bothered, she just kinda laughed and was a little shocked. she answered in detail about most of my questions. however, i feel like i kinda messed up on my part. sometime during the game, i asked her " have you ever had naughty thoughts about a boy?" and she replied " yeah * smiles* he was soo hot. he goes to our school. his name is melvin". I know who this guy is and immediately when she said that i thought " goddammit, wtf? gahhhh " Anyways, the point is i kinda bit the question and tried to get a little deeper into the convo. i think this may of made me look a big insecure and AFC, even though she didn't seem to notice.

Eventually i built up enough courage to ask her the question we've all been waiting for. " would you like to kiss me?" When i said these words, i felt like i left my body. i felt extremely weird, almost like i was high. it was just for a split second. Then she looked at me and said " uhmm.. maybe?"
I approached calmly but inside i was on fire! I got closer and grabbed her hand. i moved my arm around her and looked at her in the eyes and said " well let's find out"

unfourtuntaely, she kinda stared off into space, most likely thinking about what she said. she was also kinda slouching, but thats no excuse for what i am about to tell you what i did.. Even more unfortunate, instead of going straight for the kiss,
i looked her and kinda chucked while saying " you look like a dead fish"

she then looked at me and said " well i dont want another Fvck buddy."* she considers anyone who shes not dating, but kisses a fvck buddy. shes still a virgin* i responded by saying " well remember, i dont have a problem committing" ( she asked this during the game)
She said " well uhmm.. i dont want to say no and make things all awkward" and i immediately replied " well i didn't say you could. you just looked like you had something on your mind."She then said " well how about we wait?" and i looked at her and said " I understand" and slowly began to back off. I turned off all positive body language, crossing my arms, crossing legs and watched TV while i kinda sat a bit farther from her. She got a call from her mom, saying she was on her way and i decided it was time to go. I walked home.

Now i have blue balls.

EDIT: If i hang out with her again, maybe even alone, when will i know it is the right time to kiss? I used "the game" but now i have to go straight for it. thoughts?

Last edited:

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER ASK A GIRL IF YOU CAN KISS HER

just do it or dont do it
girls dont know what they want thats why you have to act
not ask

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An updated on Serena
Today was alright. Over the weekend, I texted Serena and basically told her we would split the math homework up ( we had two sections ) she agreed and on sunday i tried to give her a call ( i didn't want to text her. i wanted to talk to her and get used to being on the phone instead of texting) she didn't pick up, and instead returned my call with a text. she was basically " somewhere" and couldn't pick up the phone, she said we would exchange work on monday, before school started. When it came time, i never got a call or text from her, but i saw her far away in the hallway. I don't know if i creeped her out with my failed kiss close, or if there is something else. i will eventually get to the bottom of this.

Brenda

So yeah, on sunday she never called me back about the bowling. i also noticed a lot more guys have been hitting on her, giving some competition. however, these people remind me of the AFC, updating their facebook/myspace saying " i like brenda!!!! <3<3<3" and im pretty sure me and brenda will be just friends. but just incase, i decided i want to reject her, not let her choose whether or not she wants to reject/keep me around as an emotional tampon. Tomorrow morning, i plan to tell her that i "rushed things, and that shes just not my type" to disqualify myself. I think it can either go both ways, either she decides im not like every other guy and chases me, or we can just go our seperate ways. i dont think im too phased.

New girl on the swim team
Yeah theres another girl on the swim team. She is from South Korea, and doesn't speak english too well. I think she may be a freshmen- junior, but i haven't really talked to her because we kinda met during swim practice. however, i did introduce myself and meet her, so we are on friendly ties. We will call her "Lee"

How i feel
Well theres this small AFC side of me, the one who believes that best friends can become lovers that says " YOU IDIOT! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! you lost brenda and you're scaring away serena! you won't ever have a chance with them and you probably won't, especially when you roll around these stupid games. its not fun for either of you!"

and then theres Bongduy, saying "listen man, if they didn't like you now, you did yourself a favor and got them out of the way. if they didn't like you when you made your move, you are better off without them"

personally, i believe in a little of both. Maybe im rushing things to fast, not getting to know them, build attraction, or just in general blindly rushing things. The point is that everyday is a learning experience. I am willing to try through trial and error and hopefully come out victorious in the end.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phew this took me a while lol

BongDuy said:
brenda: alright well kiss me goodbye!
me: pshh, maybe another time.
* i hugged her, she hugs back*
brenda: why wont you kiss me? ( she wanted a kiss cheek)
I lightly pat her cheeks ( on her face) Im confused here did you actually kiss her on the cheek? Or pat her with your hand? If you kissed here, SHAME on you, you should know better by now!
me: aww you're so cute when you're like this. * and i walk back to my class*

brenda: your so horny! all the time
me:yeah i need help. interested?
brenda: might be ( i think she ment maybe)
* sent her a text msg an hour later, when i got signal...*
me: i think you mean maybe, dumbdumbI wouldnt have sent this...girls dont like being corrected
brenda: i dont even remember what we were talkin aboutOwned
me: we were talkin about what a dirty girl you are and how you need me to help you
brenda: you dont know if im a dirty girl or not
me:i can tell just by the way you look at me
brenda: you can tell by the way i look at you that im dirty? crazy boy
me:yeah you think naughty thoughts
brenda: no i dont

Walked her home and halfway through it she says " you should hold my books!" I grab them and realize, **** i just fell for this crap. I looked at her and said " you know what, make an animal call for me" She of course gives me a crazy look and i insist that since im helping her, she should atleast do it. she doesn't at first, but then i hand the book back to her and we begin to walk like usual. eventually though, i get her to make a " coo coo!" sound like an owl. :pAt least you gave the books back rather than hold them the entire time, but next time, dont be their b*tch. Make a joke about it like "Ohh wow this just proves how weak you are you cant even hold your own books!"

Once we got to her house, i take off my shoes and just chill. we watch tv and i noticed she had a Wii. At first we watched some Tv, but then i told her we should play some Wii. At first i sat there, and waited for her, then she turned and looked at me and said " i dont know what these games look like! im a girl!" So i went with her and grabbed the games and we had a bunch of laughs. We played some mario game 8, and since there was only one controller, we took turns. i had the best idea to have her hold my hand while we played, so we got plenty of kino. Lol duh! Playing games like pool, video games, and stuff that requires the use of your arms and hands makes for reallyyy easy kinoShe sat extremely close to me and i would occasionally give her love taps on the arm, or just put my hand on her back/ shoulder when we were talking. it felt so natural, and simple. so much kino was in the air :DNow this is the kind of kino that I was talkinga bout earlier!!

throughout the time im there at her house, im having these insanely naughty thoughts, just checking her out like crazy. im thinking how hot it would be to get freaky just anywhere in her house. just amazing what my body goes through when im alone with a girl, with no parental supervision.Hahaha reminds me of myself

After we eat we watch some Tv. I decided I would try a mystery method kiss close. I looked at her and said " let's play a game!" she agreed and i began to explain the rules
1) No repeating questions
2) no boring bs questions. get your skeletons out of your closet
3) you go first!

we begin and at first its innocent, but i think i may of rushed it by asking about her virginity as my first question. she didn't seemed bothered, she just kinda laughed and was a little shocked.Nooo! Obviously she was shocked cuz thats a VERY personal question! Why would you ever ask something like that to a girl you havent even know for that long?! Dumb move she answered in detail about most of my questions. however, i feel like i kinda messed up on my part. sometime during the game, i asked her " have you ever had naughty thoughts about a boy?" and she replied " yeah * smiles* he was soo hot. he goes to our school. his name is melvin". I know who this guy is and immediately when she said that i thought " goddammit, wtf? gahhhh "Take this as a grain of salt. She was prolly just mentioning some guy she had a major crush on. Not a big deal if she doesnt come out straight up and says that the guy she had naughty thoughts for was you Anyways, the point is i kinda bit the question and tried to get a little deeper into the convoBit the question? What do you mean?. i think this may of made me look a big insecure and AFC, even though she didn't seem to notice.

Eventually i built up enough courage to ask her the question we've all been waiting for. " would you like to kiss me?" When i said these words, i felt like i left my body. i felt extremely weird, almost like i was high. it was just for a split second. Then she looked at me and said " uhmm.. maybe?"
I approached calmly but inside i was on fire! I got closer and grabbed her hand. i moved my arm around her and looked at her in the eyes and said " well let's find out"

unfourtuntaely, she kinda stared off into space, most likely thinking about what she said. she was also kinda slouching, but thats no excuse for what i am about to tell you what i did.. Even more unfortunate, instead of going straight for the kiss,
i looked her and kinda chucked while saying " you look like a dead fish"REALLY dumb comment, never say this to a girl

she then looked at me and said " well i dont want another Fvck buddy."I think this may be an "anti-slut defense". The reason why she said this was because she didnt want to seem like a slvt by kissing you (which in her mind would eventually lead to you two becoming fvck buddies). But im not completely sure, so maybe someone else can give advice here*she considers anyone who shes not dating, but kisses a fvck buddy. shes still a virginI doubt that* i responded by saying " well remember, i dont have a problem committing" ( she asked this during the game)I wouldnt have said this either. The underlying message here is that you wouldnt have a problem making a comittment to her, aka, agreeing to go out with her, just so that you could kiss her. This makes you seem weak because it makes you seem kinda desperate, to the point where you would consider not becoming another fvck buddy and would consider going out with her just to get a single kiss.
She said " well uhmm.. i dont want to say no and make things all awkward" and i immediately replied " well i didn't say you could? This confused me here. you just looked like you had something on your mind."She then said " well how about we wait?"This is probably the only small good thing that I can make of the situation. I know that DJ's arent supposed to wait around for guys, but like I said earlier, by saying that comitting line to her she got the impression that you wanted to go out with her already, and I think since you two havent known each other long she doesnt wanna rush into things. Its good because you still have a shot with her, she hasnt completely and straight up denied you. But I think you definitely unknowingly asked her out (in a way) by accident lol (or at least thats how she took it) and i looked at her and said " I understand" and slowly began to back off. I turned off all positive body language, crossing my arms, crossing legs and watched TV while i kinda sat a bit farther from her. She got a call from her mom, saying she was on her way and i decided it was time to go. I walked home.Now do you understand why im so against asking for the kiss? Fvck the mystery method, that part of it obviously doesnt work at all. Look at how much more you've complicated things by asking to kiss her. Unfortunately, theres a chance that you might've blown your shot with this chick for good. Not only that, but the fact that you referred to her as a dead fish screwed you over even more. When you go in for a kiss, you have to be confident and kiss the girl like you have a pair of balls. To me it seems like you went in very nervously and unconfidently, and then as a response to your weird and awkward feelings, you mind decided to literally voice out your worries of her looking like a dead fish.

Now i have blue balls.

EDIT: If i hang out with her again, maybe even alone, when will i know it is the right time to kiss?The right time to kiss is in my opinion, when the two of you are really close up and kinoing A LOT. And by this I mean more sexual kino, kino where both of your bodies are very close to one another and are touching. And plus, think of how weird it would be if the two of you were sitting directly across from each other, not touching each other, and you tried to lean over to her to kiss her? Its just weird and awkward. When you really want to kiss her, DONT ASK, and you dont even have to say anything (cuz I know alot of guys get the impression that they have to say some cool line before they go in for the kiss). Let your body language do all the talking. Look her deep into the eyes, give her a small, sexy smile (not a huge one where your flashing all your teeth lol), put your hand on her cheek, or or interlock your fingers, or put your arm around her and bring her face into yours, and then slowly lean in for the kiss. Keep looking into her eyes until hers start to move down to the lips or close, and then once she does that you do the same. I used "the game" but now i have to go straight for it. thoughts?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldnt fit my entire reply into one message lol.

BongDuy said:
How i feel
Well theres this small AFC side of me, the one who believes that best friends can become lovers that never happensthat says " YOU IDIOT! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! you lost brenda and you're scaring away serena! you won't ever have a chance with them and you probably won't, especially when you roll around these stupid games. its not fun for either of you!"You really wont ever have a chance with them with an attitude like that

and then theres Bongduy, saying "listen man, if they didn't like you now, you did yourself a favor and got them out of the way. if they didn't like you when you made your move, you are better off without them"This kinda confuses me. So your pretty much saying that if your game doesnt work on these girls, that your better off without them? Keep in mind that just because you may think you had a "bad day" of game with these girls, theres always the next day. Dont get the impression that youre totally ruining your chances on the smallest mistakes. Theres always the next day, and more game to come.

personally, i believe in a little of both. Maybe im rushing things to fast, not getting to know them, build attraction, or just in general blindly rushing things. The point is that everyday is a learning experience. I am willing to try through trial and error and hopefully come out victorious in the end.Good to hear. Like I said before, I love your perseverance and comittment to this thing. Keep up that attitude of never giving up, and I swear to you that you will eventually become a real player.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
i should make one of these too
seems cool espesually with eaglez helping out

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i didn't kiss her on the cheeks. i took my hand and lightly "patted" her face with my hand.

As for the question game ( where i asked about her virginity), what should i have asked? should i start slowly? i thought it'd be better not to beat around the bush.

when i say i "bit the question" i ment that i was acting insecure and aikeinghatso how do you know him?" or some stuff like that

When it comes to my attitude, theres a side of me that doesn't like playing these games, and theres a side that says " if a girl doesn't like you making a move on them, then next them. find a girl who is interested"

Okay, now for today ( more specifically the morning)

so i get to school around 7:00, and im walking around. I decided I would try and get brenda to walk me to class, in which i would tell her that im not interested ( disqualifying myself) after talking to a friend of mine for about 20 minutes, i began to walk back to where brenda sat. I sat next to Christina, and she turns and looks at me and says
Christina: wow you blew me off saturday!
me: what??? i was waiting for you to call me to so we can go! ( we had a paintball thing going on, but i didnt have enough cash or i didnt know if she was going. i should of called but meh.)

It seems like Christina has taken a very friendly turns towards me, when im around her, it seems like im the only guy she talks to. Besides me, she talks to brenda and thats probably it from the people who hang around her.

The bell rings and im walking slowly with christina towards the main building, and brenda follows up behind us. I turn to her and say " walk me to class" and we do. we went upstairs arm and arm and when we got to my hallway, i turned and said " okay lets go" ( expecting her to walk me to my classroom, so i could go through with my rejection plan)
brenda: atleast walk me half way to my hallway!
me: what do i look like?? your bf?! ( eugh, i end up walking her to her class anyways. AFC much? what should i do? )

Again, we are arm in arm, and we see Angii and my friend Michael. they're busy saying goodbye to each other, and they see me and brenda walking by. i break the arm lock and find that shes still holding my hand.

she says " well duy is walking me to class!" and when we get there, she turns around and gives me a pretty big hug. then when we're infront of the door, she turns and looks at me, with her cheek in my face. she was probably expecting a kiss but instead, i kissed my first and middle finger together, and placed it on her cheek. and say " that's all you get for now" and walk away. if i remember correctly, the reaction on her face was priceless! =)

unfortuntaely, i didn't go through will my plan, which was to disqualify myself from the other dudes by telling her she's not my type. but idk if it was because i was caught up in the zone, where everything just felt great for me and her being together ( very AFC, i know ) where i just couldn't do it.

EDIT: This one goes for Serena. I haven't seen her much, let alone had a chance to talk to her, but what do you guys think of me saying " You owe me one" and when she asks what, i set up another date? She says she loves dogs, and i just happen to have a dog. What if i told her to make up for letting me down on the homework in exchange for a date with me,her, and my doggy? afc? keep in mind she hasn't said anything to me yet, because from what i know, we really haven't seen each other.

This one is for walking brenda to class. Should I continue walking her? I think it would be better not to, but its the only time we're alone. Maybe i should just walk her to class and say " You owe me a date" or something as well. thoughts?

Last edited: