Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My self-improvement program

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
So what happened with her after making out? You at least tried to take her home or made plans to see her again right?
Nah, I just went on into the night with my friends. I didn't care much after we made out. I was pretty drunk that night.

oneandonly1 said:
man there is some depressing **** on this thread...

look man word of advice to always keep in mind: when you start a convo it should b some made up ****...it has to sound natural...

instead of saying what you said about the glasses I would have started with:

"u like the glasses ?" making a stupid face with them on....she would have said yes or no i would have asked her opinion on it and went from there...u tripping
Glasses? I have no clue what you're on about here, but you're probably replying to an old post.

And this:

when you start a convo it should b some made up ****...it has to sound natural...
Seriously, you don't seem to know know anything and that's fine. But at least try to write proper sentences and use normal language. This wanna be gangsta sh*t is retarded and I can't take you seriously this way.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, my life is changing so much I can't believe it.

I feel re-born, like a new person. I'm totally open. The ego is gone, the guard is gone and I'm present as F*CK. Focused and on the EDGE. I don't care anymore about anything with regards to how people think of me. I'm totally indifferent and I even think it's funny when I'm in social situations that I found difficult before.

The last two weeks it felt like I was suddenly "waking up". It came out of nowhere and it went pretty fast. I'm really intense in this current moment, and I'm there ALL THE TIME. It's an amazing feeling and I love it. It really feels like I'm looking into the world with a different set of eyes.

This has been a bit overwhelming for me and I don't really know how to deal with it or what to do with it. It feels like I'm Neo in the Matrix and I'm seeing what's happening around me. It's all so sharp, clear and focused, but it feels like I'm a spectator.

Anyone here went through a similar phase? This feels epic to me, man. I never felt something this intense.

I'm kinda figuring out what to do with these new super-sayan powers, hehe. But I'm definitely on to something. This really feels like "this is it".

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you bro. Keep it up, you are constantly evolving. I see the old you and new you has changed.

The evolution of a man. Very interesting.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out to a club this weekend. This was the first time going out after my enlightenment. And boy oh boy, how have things changed. I can barely believe myself.

This was the first time in weeks since I actually went "out" into a place with girls. I'm planning on going out more, but I just barely have time. I know, I know. Internship is killing me, and when I hang out with my buddies, we just chill at their house and have a few drinks.

I did just that, but afterwards, I went out to another friend who was in a club with his brother, celebrating his birthday. I arrived pretty late and the place was already getting quieter. I said hi to them and they had gathered some girls around them. Problem was that these guys were drunk and the girls weren't happy. First chance I got, I went right in there like a missile.

Really cute brunette. Chatted her up, lots of physical contact. Vibe was great. I always wanted to try the "location change" thing, so I pulled her away and it worked. She didn't knew what was going on, but I was just like:

"come on, come with me"
-"but..."
"Just come on, walk with me, lets go. Sko."
-"But where are we going?"
"Just over there, come here. I wanna talk"

Hahaha it was awesome, I grabbed her arm and she just followed me.

I didn't knew this place, so I couldn't really walk her far away from her friends. I teased her a little bit and we were really close with each other. Body to body. Great vibe, hot sh*t, bonerriffic. Went in for the kiss, she tells me she has a boyfriend. I say "that makes it even more fun" and go in for the kiss again. I keep doing this for a while, but she eventually really clearly states "No. I'm in a serious relationship, we live together". She doesn't mind my pushing though, and she tells me to go for other girls around us. She actually compliments me out of the blue that I was seducing her really good.

I arrived pretty late at that club and it was almost closing time by now. So, there was only one otherr group of girls left. Around 7 of them. Most of them hot, a few really hot. To the left of them a group of around 10 mostly good-looking and well-dressed guys dancing a few feet away from them and standing around. I walk into the group of girls with my $15 shirt and approach the first one. She is a tall blonde, dressed sexy. She has braces but I find this cute, actually. She says she has a boyfriend and that he's here, I tell her I don't give a sh*t and I grab her around the shoulder. The boyfriend comes walking in and sort of interferes. She smiles and points: "See? That's my boyfriend". He's a pretty big guy and he doesn't look happy. I actually pet his head and say: "Awww, you guys are a cute couple" they both laugh and the guy doesn't look pissed anymore. I couldn't believe how easy it was to un-piss off a guy.

On to the next one. I literally just shift one place in the circle. Pretty cute brunette also. Conversation opens alright, but then a guy comes in and I can tell he's out to ridicule me.

"You just approach everyone in here, don't you?"

I ignore him, not even acknowledging him, turn to the girl and say while pointing my thumb at the guy:

"Who's this creepy man?"

I always wanted to try that sh*t, the effect is amazing. The guy is instantly off balance and doesn't know what to do. The girl says:

"He's my friend"

-"Your boyfriend?"

"No, just a friend"

-"Well I think he's a creepy man"

She laughs and the guy just quietly takes off. Just as I'm about to pull this one out of the group, the lights come on and the entire group starts leaving. VIBE KILLER. The girl snaps out of it and just walks off with her friends. One of the girls, a small hot brunette, who seems to be the leader of the group makes some *****y comment to me I don't even remember. I give her a friendly smile and say to her: "You think you're all that, don't you? That's cute". She doesn't know what to say, she looks puzzled and just walks past me. As she walks off, she turns around twice and looks back at me sort of intrigued and confused and I just wear a big sh*t eating smile on my face without saying anything. I actually messed with her reality just there. I feel like the f*ckin' man.

That night I felt no awkwardness, no fear. What I did feel was sort of a natural urge to walk up to any girls I found attractive, and I did. I just did.

The birthday guys came up to me (I hadn't seen them in months) and said they think I'm amazing and ask me what I say to the girls and "How do you do it?".

I didn't really had an answer, because the real answer spans across 22 pages in this thread.

:rockon:

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
The birthday guys came up to me (I hadn't seen them in months) and said they think I'm amazing and ask me what I say to the girls and "How do you do it?".
But you haven't really done anything here. You spoke to some girls and made no progress. Took no-one home, didn't make out with anyone, didn't even get any phone numbers for future hookups. As happy as you seem with your constant "I'm so enlightened, I'm so much improved, I feel so great" comments - you need to step up now and start getting real results.

Walking around feeling good is the first step. So it seems now you have much more control over your inner game and have gotten yourself into a much better frame of mind - and I have respect for that. My concern is you have been posting about this improvement for months, but you aren't actually seeing more success. As far as I can see, you are stalling - you have reached a place you are clearly happy with, but don't let that be an excuse to stop improving yourself!

What I'd like to see is you take the line of thought "Okay, I've completed step 1, I'm in control and feel great. Now its time to start going out a lot, meeting lots of girls, and taking things further than I've done before".

IOS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you didn't really do anything noteworthy to be honest. You talked to some girls, got repeatedly rejected, and made no progress whatsoever. Not exactly something I'd be proud of.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IOS said:
Yeah, you didn't really do anything noteworthy to be honest. You talked to some girls, got repeatedly rejected, and made no progress whatsoever. Not exactly something I'd be proud of.
I'd say to be completely free of anxiety and fear, and no longer a slave to getting laid, is the REAL success.

Did you not notice it was a three year process for the OP to get to this point?

Someone else who knew what he was talking about already said it best:

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."
- Muhammad Ali

In boxing, and in life, the championship isn't one fight. It's every fight leading to that fight, and every fight after. To see only one fight, one failure, one success, is to ignore the whole reason why we fight in the first place.

To be strong enough to face our weaknesses and change them with our blood and sweat.

Regarding our quests for women, this is to be free of the NEED for p*ssy. We all want it, but the difference is whether we're masters of it, or slaves to it.

And THAT difference is made in every step of the journey.

Props to the OP. Keep at it, and may every day, even the bad ones, be better than the last.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
I'd say to be completely free of anxiety and fear, and no longer a slave to getting laid, is the REAL success.

Did you not notice it was a three year process for the OP to get to this point?

Someone else who knew what he was talking about already said it best:

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."
- Muhammad Ali

In boxing, and in life, the championship isn't one fight. It's every fight leading to that fight, and every fight after. To see only one fight, one failure, one success, is to ignore the whole reason why we fight in the first place.

To be strong enough to face our weaknesses and change them with our blood and sweat.

Regarding our quests for women, this is to be free of the NEED for p*ssy. We all want it, but the difference is whether we're masters of it, or slaves to it.

And THAT difference is made in every step of the journey.

Props to the OP. Keep at it, and may every day, even the bad ones, be better than the last.
Nothing to add here. You get it, the other two guys don't. Thank you. Loads of wisdom in that quote too.

HeyPachuco! said:
C'mon dude, ''sko'' is from the best FR on RSD ever, ''Beasting on Skallywags''.
Hehe, I don't really know that, but it sounds like a cool story. I'll look it up sometime. I think I heard it first from the Jeffy Show. Good stuff.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Nothing to add here. You get it, the other two guys don't. Thank you. Loads of wisdom in that quote too.
Umm, okay. So what you are saying now is this thread has nothing to do with attracting women, only about freeing yourself of anxiety?

If so that's fine, I was just expecting more from you. Sorry if that means I don't "get it".

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that you're looking at it from a very shallow surface level. Read from the start or at least the summary posts I posted the last few pages to maybe get an idea what I'm all about. How old are you by the way?

To be fair and to answer to your post: Yes, I did start this thread to get laid. But then I discovered along the way I was really f*cked up and unhappy. Deep sh*t that f*cked me up on every level. If I learned every routine out there and used in on chicks, I would had probably gotten laid a long time ago. Hell, I even rejected chicks that were pretty hot, but it just didn't feel right to do it; I found out that it wasn't the way I wanted to do it. It felt like putting my own name on someone else's high score of an arcade game. Just not right. Taking credit where it isn't due.

The only way to do this in a way that'll make me happy, is sorely through me. No routines, no canned material, just me. I don't want a chick wanting to f*ck me just because I banged out a line some other dude invented. F*ck that, it's the easy way out and it'll f*ck you up eventually. I want her to want to f*ck me because I AM f*cking cool, and I know am now.

I feel good all the time. People around me feel this. I notice people start conversations with me out of the blue because they're attracted to my energy. Almost every girl I talk to lights up immediately as well. When I sit in a train/subway filled with grumpy, scared, closed up people, I'm pretty much the only one who doesn't catch on with that. Their negative energy just doesn't effect me at all. My positive energy affects them. It feels like I'm in the zone, man. It's f*cking awesome. I never felt this good. Positivity is a great thing and almost no one seems to understand it. Everyone's too busy trying to look cool and worrying about how their environment views them. Not me. I'm free.

Bottom line, think whatever you want to think, bro. I'm not judging if you're all into canned material and if it's working for you, power to you. All I know is that it'll never work for me, and I'm actually glad about that.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you are talking about canned material so much, I've never claimed to use lines or advised anyone on this forum to. I just try to be the most awesome person I possibly can be - and that gets me laid plenty.

I'm not telling you to use other peoples material / ideas, I'm saying that this thread was supposed to be about becoming better with women. It seems your goals have changed, and that's fine. But you shouldn't be using this experience to advise other guys on this board for how to pick up girls (which you do often, your sig even links to a thread for that) - considering that you still haven't been able to do it yourself.

So at this point Snowdog - what are the next steps for your self improvement program? Or do you consider it completed now?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good for you that you're getting laid the way you do. I'm trying to do the same, as you can probably tell. Being critical towards me is totally fine with me, but please do it in a constructive way so I can learn from it. Posts like 'gee, haven't you gotten laid yet? You suck' aren't helpful. We're all here for the same reason, ya know? To help each other out. Help me out if you know more than I do.

I believe the advice i give is valuable and correct, otherwise I wont write it down here. If you read it closely, you'll be able to tell that I never claim to be some kind of a player or something. I'm just writing down the things that have effected my life in a positive way. I don't see anything wrong with that to be honest. I'm getting lots of pm's from guys who say I have inspired them. How is that ever a bad thing?

I don't know why I'm getting a lot of heat from people around this forum for what I am doing. I'm doing nothing more than writing down what I experience, and sometimes it helps others.

And yes, of course I'd like it too to go faster, but it doesn't. At least I keep working at it with everything I have and just keep on going no matter what. My acchievements may be small in your eyes, but to me they are huge. You have no idea where I'm coming from.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fella’s.

As I’m writing this, I’m lighting a cigarette and having a beer. Yes, I don’t smoke, but I smoke a cigarette anyway. I don’t drink alone (anymore) but I’m drinking alone anyway.

After finishing this sentence, I put out my cigarette to smoke some more of it later, because smoking a cigarette causes me to get sorta high.

Yesterday night, I went out with Die Hard, who commented here earlier (I'm sure he'll write his report down there soon, too). We went out into a city I didn’t really know well. This was the first time of SERIOUSLY going out since I had my little revelation I wrote about a while ago. Guys, I will say this to you: not until now, I knew how much I have changed. Ho-ly, sh*t.

I never approached so many girls in one row, EVER. I’ll take another little smoke on that one, hold on.

We went out to three or four different places, I don't really remember. All I know is that I approached every girl I wanted. I never p*ssied out. NEVER.

Blondes and brunettes, girls in their early twenties and early thirties, with the hottest eyes, asses and boobs you can imagine. I walked up to all of em and opened them.

There was NO fear at all. NOTHING. I exclusively went for the 8’s and 9’s (okay, I went for a couple of 5's 6’s and 7’s too, but that was only because there weren’t any 8’s and 9’s around). Did I mention I stayed sober that night because I had to drive? 3 beers in a 5 hour timespan on a Saturday night is “sober” in my books. Especially with my track record of alcohol abuse. Plus, I was f*cking tired and hadn’t shaved. I basically looked like sh*t. But f*ck it.

I approached groups and opened them, talked to all the girls in the group. I approached girls that were alone, I approached groups of two, I actually managed to blow guys out of a group, I handled some guy that was talking sh*t to me with one simple sentence…

...god damnit. I’m free. I’m really free. I really feel like I have overcome the hardest part. I walked up to girls I used to be even afraid of jerking off to them (Seriously, I’m not even kidding here), and I hit on them HARD. Literally. Every girl or group I approached I didn’t stop till it was clear that I had to f*ck off. I didn’t count how many girls I approached but I just went on and on and on.

Oh wait, here it comes. Did I get laid? NO. Did I get a makeout? NO. So all you sour and negative motherf*ckers that just love to hate on me, there’s your answer, and all of you can fu*king blow me.

I can’t write down all I did that night, because it would just be too long. But here’s a one example of what I did that night. Just to give you an idea.

At one point we walked down the street and we see two girls hanging around. One had dark hair and was pretty hot. DieHard went up to her, I’m sure you’ll be able to read his story on the other forum soon, too. The other one really resembled Cameron Diaz. I’m serious. I get a boner just thinking about Cameron Diaz right now. This used to be scary hot to me, but I went for it right away like it was meant to be.

We walked up, opened them asked them if they knew a good place around here. They talked about some bar that turned out to be pretty cool so we walked with them. As we (me and Cameron) were walking down the street I told her she was my girlfriend for the next ten minutes. I grabbed her arm and we walked arm in arm down the street to the place. A bunch of times I noticed dudes we walked past looking at us and sorta looking at me like “damn, that guy rules, look at her!”. One guy actually nodded to me like: “good job, dude, I’m happy for ya”. She was taller than me and just, f*cking, smoking hot in every, single, way. At one point I made the mistake of letting her go just when I actually felt like I should even go for a makeout.

On the long drive home when I evaluated the night in my head, I concluded that that was the moment that ruined it. Sure, I dragged it on for a while longer and eventually got blown out by a guy that was just better than me and I’m fine with that. I went down with pride and did everything I could with what I knew.

But god damnit, this is IT, guys. I’m so on the right track. This girl was just movie-star hot and I approached her and opened her, just like that. It went really well for a while, too. I could come up with a whole bunch of more examples, but this one just sums it up.

Opening – I got that sh*t.
Escalating – still learning, but well on the way.

...all I can say is

F*CK YEA. This is CLEARLY the beginning of something awesome.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Oh wait, here it comes. Did I get laid? NO. Did I get a makeout? NO. So all you sour and negative motherf*ckers that just love to hate on me, there’s your answer, and all of you can fu*king blow me.
Fair enough.

So why do you think that was? You mentioned escalation, but there are a few ways to escalate. Do you kino much? Are you unable to isolate? Do you have nerves when trying to do more? for example, I noticed you said "I probably could have made out with her" - I'm not sure why you didn't try, then. Or do conversations tend to die after a while?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope that wasn't the only thing you've read of that post. But just so you know: that wasn't necessarily directed towards you; I can tell you're better than that, if you want to.

I guess I just backed off after a while. It was the end of the night, I was tired and it was a "weak moment". Just another lesson learned. I know what I did wrong and it probably won't happen again. Or it will. Who knows. I won't forget it, that's one thing for sure. Another case of "f*ck it".

Post a picture of yourself.
Handsome looking guy and I'm living proof that that doesn't mean sh*t.

IOS

Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Handsome looking guy and I'm living proof that that doesn't mean sh*t.
If you're a "handsome looking guy", then how can you be living proof that looks don't matter?