Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Secret To Attracting and Keeping A Woman

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while. Used to be a very active member of this forum and been thinking a lot lately since i've been out of "the game" and focusing on my career / financial life now.

Background:

Was a virgin until 22, after finding this forum I applied everything I learned and had sex with over 150 woman in 4 year period from Online Dating. I've been in all different type of situations, some good, some bad, some in-between.

My Secret:
Make enough money to provide for her and a possible family, don't let money become an issue.
2. Be in your own world and invite her into your world, but be clear you can walk away and find another woman at anytime.
3. Stand up for yourself, but don't put yourself in bad situations where you are needed to fight (If it comes down to it, it comes down to it, but keep a look out on woman who egg you on, they are crazy and drama causing short and long term)
4. Don't be needy
5. Take risks, in the right areas, go hang gliding, surfing, be a fun person to be around

Crissco

Brad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff mate. It’s a healthy medium.

I see a lot of posts of people fluctuating wildly from one extreme to the other. This is all part of the process and eventually you find a sweet spot.

Quick Q: why did you come back? Was it curiosity?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still browse from time to time to keep my knowledge fresh and compare my old thoughts an beliefs to my new thoughts and beliefs. I'm not back so to speak, i just go in my phases. But at 30 im working work, my skill set, and my business first over woman. I know I can get woman whenever I want, i'm just not as obsessive as I was in my 20s.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Be lucky enough to hit the lotto and find a genuine and honorable woman with morals. Everything else falls into place.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Don't marry them or move them in, if you end up moving them in, put them over the garage but under no circumstances do you marry them.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly why I don’t come here often anymore lol...Options / the Internet plays a big big role as well.

One thing most people forget is this, you are the MAN. She needs to be aware of that at all times, consistency is key. You slip she loses respect. I know easier said then done.

Ever had a woman that motivated you but you where able to deal her with her?

2. Accept people will cheat, men will cheat woman will cheat grab your balls and move on...Or have an open marriage and truely be okay with you.

Me: No marriage because if someone likes you and you like them and want the sex and companionship you’ll stay together. Labels, terms...etc is what ruined people. We are ALL selfish at the core, it’s values and knowledge that differ. Keep it positive but keep it in reality.

I truely don’t believe there is any secret but it comes down to what you will let slide how much you care on the inside and if you would rather be with someone then be loney...

Just start observing other couples and people in general and learn from your friends or aquantences mistakes and successes then you’ll see what I mean. And actually think. Not “she’s a *****” type of impulse thinking.

“Everyone wants their cake and to eat it too but what are you willing to deal with to get it and keep it going”

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it’s a joke but relationships are a process not an event
Of course. My point however is that if you aren't lucky enough to find a good girl no matter the process it won't work out.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea but also you can screen. A lot also comes down to 1. age, 2. where you are in life and where you are headed. Ive had woman love me because they believe in because of my determination and zest for life and learning. They loved my mind, others where there "just for the ride" since i erk their emotions in the correct way then I started to get bored and depressed in ways and we broke up since that "ride of emotions" where over. - That is the type of woman I dont want since we all get sad from time to time and I would hope and expect my woman to be there for me to help lift me up at times. - To me like im sure alot of us the point is to build a life and most importantly experiences and memories.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea but also you can screen. A lot also comes down to 1. age, 2. where you are in life and where you are headed. Ive had woman love me because they believe in because of my determination and zest for life and learning. They loved my mind, others where there "just for the ride" since i erk their emotions in the correct way then I started to get bored and depressed in ways and we broke up since that "ride of emotions" where over. - That is the type of woman I dont want since we all get sad from time to time and I would hope and expect my woman to be there for me to help lift me up at times. - To me like im sure alot of us the point is to build a life and most importantly experiences and memories.
Makes sense.
Instead I get a woman who is a spoiled brat entitled npd who thinks the world revolves around her and if it doesn't for a min she lays in a bed depressed.
Or for no reason just gets depresssed and lays in a bed while life could be enjoyed daily. I think a lot of this is girls not beig gracious and appreciating their blessings. Instead they focus on what they aren't getting. They are insane.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while. Used to be a very active member of this forum and been thinking a lot lately since i've been out of "the game" and focusing on my career / financial life now.

Background:

Was a virgin until 22, after finding this forum I applied everything I learned and had sex with over 150 woman in 4 year period from Online Dating. I've been in all different type of situations, some good, some bad, some in-between.

My Secret:
Make enough money to provide for her and a possible family, don't let money become an issue.
2. Be in your own world and invite her into your world, but be clear you can walk away and find another woman at anytime.
3. Stand up for yourself, but don't put yourself in bad situations where you are needed to fight (If it comes down to it, it comes down to it, but keep a look out on woman who egg you on, they are crazy and drama causing short and long term)
4. Don't be needy
5. Take risks, in the right areas, go hang gliding, surfing, be a fun person to be around

Crissco
Congrats on making sure your priorities are aligned properly. Your career, investments, and financial passions should always be NUMBER ONE. Your health, workouts, style and looks should be NUMBER TWO.

I've always said if you fix your looks, finances, and personality.....you will be considered "attractive" to women in general. From there, all you need to do is play the numbers game of approach 20 women, get 11 numbers, get 5 dates, and fvck 2 of the 5 dates.

Life is BOOMING in the Short Term Dating Market. Now, once you cross over into the Long Term Dating Market, that's where shyt hits the fan.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
150 in 4yrs?! Damn bro that's some impressive shït dude. That's 37.5 a year and about 3.125 a month. Almost to the point where I don't believe you but ether way I don't really care. You must have been exhausted after that run man. Ha!

Major props tho cause a lot of guys come her and it takes a looong time for them to learn. I would say the majority learn very little and or ignore the information completely.

I'll play devils advocate, I don't agree with rule #1. She needs to provide for herself and have her own finances on point. Otherwise she's just a plate, not ltr material. Just my 2 sense.

Last edited:

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im serious, I know it seems like a lot but im damn good at what I do. Online Dating and push pull is my bread and butter. - And agreed, all depends on the person. Personally, I want to be the provider for the family.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on making sure your priorities are aligned properly. Your career, investments, and financial passions should always be NUMBER ONE. Your health, workouts, style and looks should be NUMBER TWO.

I've always said if you fix your looks, finances, and personality.....you will be considered "attractive" to women in general. From there, all you need to do is play the numbers game of approach 20 women, get 11 numbers, get 5 dates, and fvck 2 of the 5 dates.

Life is BOOMING in the Short Term Dating Market. Now, once you cross over into the Long Term Dating Market, that's where shyt hits the fan.
Yup, that's hypergamy.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe you, and why you want to sleep with 150 women in a short amount of time anyways? That's nothing to boast about.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it’s a joke but relationships are a process not an event
What relationships have you even had? Being with 150 girls in 4 years there is no way you have had a real relationship unless it was a few months or so.

You got the gig off banging girls but finding the quality life partner is the goal here.

Anything else I dont have time for. No needed games and chasing women and fake dating to get tail. For me anyways.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
For all we know, this guy could be a well known celebrity. I'm sure famous athletes, rappers, singers etc have no problem going through 150 women in four years. That's one of the perks of being famous, hot women pretty much throw themselves at you.

As for the rest of us, that's a number which would be impossible in that short amount of time unless you're paying for it which in your case would be 3 times a month.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys im not a celeb lmao, I lived with my father for 6 years, I work from home and had all the time in the world....

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What relationships have you even had? Being with 150 girls in 4 years there is no way you have had a real relationship unless it was a few months or so.

You got the gig off banging girls but finding the quality life partner is the goal here.

Anything else I dont have time for. No needed games and chasing women and fake dating to get tail. For me anyways.
Exactly, im at the point now, I realize I need an alpha woman in my life, I look back at my past relationships and all the woman, my last relationship was two years ago and the past two years ive just been thinking and thinking and putting pieces together for myself. - Also everyone at some point is going to cheat, alot comes from where in life you are and your experiences, values, acceptance