Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Secret!!! Shhh Blow Ur Mind :)

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are good with me as long as you dont go out , buy coupla guns and start playing GTA4 early.

DjSoOHain

Don Juan
Reaction score
complicated explenation but basically you just glorified what i just said which i thank you for... But anyways people try living life in this prospective... just dont do any stupid sht

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you only had one life in GTA, it would be the most boring game ever.

You have to live with your consequences in real life, you can't restart.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, I've been happier and my life has been fuller because I changed my mindset. I envisioned myself as a 85 year old man who had ONE more chance to live life according to how he wished he has lived it as a youth. I'm picking up more hobbies and meeting more people now because I view everything as my second and LAST chance. Nothing mindblowing, but it's helped me live more efficiently.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this ALL THE TIME! I even started discussing it with my friends and now we all joke around. :D Yo can you imagine if our lives were video games? YEah yeah, we'd start with the most basic character, john (LOL he«s a skinny guy who always looses EVERYTHING) who would loose all the money we got from out thefts... And then we would evolve to david, he's a little better but everyone would threathen him (HE has a neck for getting in trobule) :D

It's just for fun tho.

It does helps you put things in perspective... Like you were looking at yourself outside yourself. Helps you judge the situation better.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Anyway why tell us this story, after all we aren't real...
He's been playing Fallout 3 and certain conversations give you extra XP.

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good way of thinking. Just don't go try raising the STAR levels as in GTA!