My Review of Speer's FREE Bootcamp Seminar

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why shouldn't he be allowed to "knock the competition" in your opinion?
He's allowed to do whatever he wants. If he wants to knock the competition and speak down to his potential customers ("you guys probably don't understand") that's fine.

The thing is, he's losing business by doing this. MANY people here really love RSD, and it has helped them immensely. Speer knocks RSD. Boom. Anyone that reads that and really appreciates RSD is now no longer going to do business with Speer.

Think about it. Many of us that study this stuff study EVERYTHING that's out there. It's not like the guys who love RSD aren't open to checking out other stuff. But now for sure many of them are turned off to speer's stuff just because he bashed RSD.

Now I'm sure Speer is a great guy and his method works. Obviously the guy who wrote this post had a positive experience, and in that youtube video he seems like a cool dude. I just feel that there's nothing to be gained from knocking the competition. Think about it. What do you gain from putting down the other company? Nothing. But you can lose a lot of business.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB appreciate the support although you should understand most of this guys talking about RSD are just buying up marketing tactics. They dont really know anything about anything. They dont know about my teachings, they dont know about RSD bootcamps and there reviews except what they read from RSD <---(RETARDED). Perhaps they read a product or two. (Which as I said before RSD has good products)
Dude. You're on a pickup forum. You sell a pickup product. Why are you dissing your customers?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speer Method said:
OTB appreciate the support although you should understand most of this guys talking about RSD are just buying up marketing tactics. They dont really know anything about anything.
You're insulting possible future customers. Very stupid.

They dont know about my teachings, they dont know about RSD bootcamps and there reviews except what they read from RSD <---(RETARDED).
Again with the putdowns. What is it you are teaching that is so great?? From all your threads, most of them focus on superflouous sh*t. Important sometimes, but not the focus of this site. We are not interested in acting here, we're interested in becoming.

Anyway back to RSD..
Their training and instructors infield are one of the worst out there, but the guys posting here wouldn't know because they are keyboard jocks. They havent taken a bootcamp, they havent read anything except RSD marketing. Most of them have built up a scarcity mindset because that is what the RSD marketing does. That is why everyone jokes about them being a cult.
That's most marketing for you. Impressive tactic isn't it?

I feel like I spent to much time on this thread instead of helping people by posting effective tactics.
Maybe you should do that. Looking at your posting history, I'm not impressed. There's people here who don't do this for a living and give impressive advice. You're below average. Not trying to be insulting, but maybe you've got the scarcity mindset. Afraid to give out anything decent because you can't come up with something else... or maybe something along those lines. Or maybe I'm just expecting too much. :rolleyes:

Problem is, scarcity is a temporary solution. If you want us to see what you're all about you're going to have to show it. Otherwise you will continue to be treated like all the other douchebag gurus who are a blight on the community.

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Actually its more of abundance mentality. Im not here for clients, Im here to help the members who are not close minded. I would love to see some "Guru" or RSD guys come here to give you guys FREE advice.

You still dont get it do you?

I get emails everyday including some of sosuav members thanking me for my contribution. Weird?!? LMAO

Check out what Vick said dated today;

"...By the way what your doing in the community is great and it has helped me alot in my life. Thank you so much and keep on posting."

and many more...

BTW
dont want to impress you dude. Rather impress girls. Wow your focus is in the wrong place. Are you gay?

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Speer, we all know that you are super awesome. No need to keep trying to prove it to us.

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
WhtRbt said:
Dude, Speer, we all know that you are super awesome. No need to keep trying to prove it to us.
haha, probably right.

Here is a part of the NY Lecture this post was initially about before all the d7ck measuring....

http://www.youtube.com/speermethod

peace out,

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speer Method said:
Actually its more of abundance mentality. Im not here for clients, Im here to help the members who are not close minded. I would love to see some "Guru" or RSD guys come here to give you guys FREE advice.
*shudder*

No thanks. We have posters here that actually give a sh*t with no commercial interests, and from the looks of it you're like a snotty kid who just started liking girls compared to them. Maybe you're not, but you seem that way based on the immature way you act and the (lack of) depth in the advice you give.

I get emails everyday including some of sosuav members thanking me for my contribution. Weird?!? LMAO
Really. I get some once in awhile too. Granted I don't give a damn about it. It's nothing of significance.

dont want to impress you dude. Rather impress girls. Wow your focus is in the wrong place. Are you gay?
Impressing women.... We all know where that ends. Let's see the monkey dance you do for them.

And no, I'm not gay. Thank you for the interest though. You might find some d!ck here on the forums if you try harder. You have a pretty face, odds are there are at least a few people who might take an interest.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speer, I won't deny that the material you teach is good material.
Man you obviously know your stuff, you've written books, put together tons of material, etc. I may not agree with every single thing you teach, but I see one major problem with the presentation of yourself.

You're trying to turn 'teaching life skills to the uninformed' into a job. I see dollar signs and pictures of half-naked women all over your website. That disgusts me dude, and I know that you're better than that, but I don't know whether anybody here will ever see that without paying money to fund the operation you're running.

Personally, I want to know what you have to teach. I want to talk to you, see what you're all about and if you can really help ME. This seems impossible though because you're shielding yourself with publicity and disorganized scraps of good theory. You always emphasize your teaching as "FREE" and "Speer's," and you appear to be trying to promote yourself as a celebrity. This is almost dehumanizing because you're setting an example that's pretty much impossible for normal guys to follow.

You see, the people who are here come here to learn to become better men and how to properly and beneficially handle their lives and their masculinity (to get women.) People here search out techniques before they learn the basics, and even if they are successful, it's like false hope because these men are still lacking.

Anyway...

Speer, man, I don't understand half of the things you talk about. The only thing I've really understood about you is that you want to help people. You put a lot of effort into a response to a question I had in "Q&A With Speer =----> June Edition." It didn't answer all of my questions, but I understood completely what you were trying to say and I appreciated your help.

Man, I think you're advertising when you should be individualizing.

If you really want to help people, use this forum to find students, not to pitch your own ideas, because an internet forum is one of the biggest drama-generating things on the planet.

Online communities are like what goes on in a woman's head. I think that pretty much sums it up.

I guess this post is mostly from my personal situation but Speer, I'd like to offer myself as a free student for you. I know you've got something good to teach people, but I just don't know what it is. Just lemme know if you'd like to try me out or not.

And I'm sick of people flaming other people on here..we're all little kids when we do that, though we should be men.
Set the example of a Don Juan on a Don Juan website.

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah your right bud,

Its disorganized material since it just raw information in no order. Not to sound like im marketing but between the products I sell you can get an organized structure or through training.

If you read my posts, and ask questions then you are already my student bud. Also try to take advantage of all the FREE content. like right now on my http://www.youtube.com/speermethod channel is a video of a FREE Talk I gave in NY. Which is acctually why this post was started.

And yes you are right the forums with guys who get no results generate alot of hate and animosity ofcurse this is because they get no results. This also skews there perception because they honestly beleive because they cant get results no one can. LOL yeap you know who you are...

anyway hope the lecture video helps and you can also go to

http://www.speermethod.com/FREE_Advice.mp3

and gain some extra perspective.

Hope all this helps you...

Talk soon,

I'm in the Mood said:
Speer, I won't deny that the material you teach is good material.
Man you obviously know your stuff, you've written books, put together tons of material, etc. I may not agree with every single thing you teach, but I see one major problem with the presentation of yourself.

You're trying to turn 'teaching life skills to the uninformed' into a job. I see dollar signs and pictures of half-naked women all over your website. That disgusts me dude, and I know that you're better than that, but I don't know whether anybody here will ever see that without paying money to fund the operation you're running.

Personally, I want to know what you have to teach. I want to talk to you, see what you're all about and if you can really help ME. This seems impossible though because you're shielding yourself with publicity and disorganized scraps of good theory. You always emphasize your teaching as "FREE" and "Speer's," and you appear to be trying to promote yourself as a celebrity. This is almost dehumanizing because you're setting an example that's pretty much impossible for normal guys to follow.

You see, the people who are here come here to learn to become better men and how to properly and beneficially handle their lives and their masculinity (to get women.) People here search out techniques before they learn the basics, and even if they are successful, it's like false hope because these men are still lacking.

Anyway...

Speer, man, I don't understand half of the things you talk about. The only thing I've really understood about you is that you want to help people. You put a lot of effort into a response to a question I had in "Q&A With Speer =----> June Edition." It didn't answer all of my questions, but I understood completely what you were trying to say and I appreciated your help.

Man, I think you're advertising when you should be individualizing.

If you really want to help people, use this forum to find students, not to pitch your own ideas, because an internet forum is one of the biggest drama-generating things on the planet.

Online communities are like what goes on in a woman's head. I think that pretty much sums it up.

I guess this post is mostly from my personal situation but Speer, I'd like to offer myself as a free student for you. I know you've got something good to teach people, but I just don't know what it is. Just lemme know if you'd like to try me out or not.

And I'm sick of people flaming other people on here..we're all little kids when we do that, though we should be men.
Set the example of a Don Juan on a Don Juan website.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speer Method said:
Yeah your right bud,

Its disorganized material since it just raw information in no order. Not to sound like im marketing but between the products I sell you can get an organized structure or through training.

If you read my posts, and ask questions then you are already my student bud. Also try to take advantage of all the FREE content. like right now on my http://www.youtube.com/speermethod channel is a video of a FREE Talk I gave in NY. Which is acctually why this post was started.

And yes you are right the forums with guys who get no results generate alot of hate and animosity ofcurse this is because they get no results. This also skews there perception because they honestly beleive because they cant get results no one can. LOL yeap you know who you are...

anyway hope the lecture video helps and you can also go to

http://www.speermethod.com/FREE_Advice.mp3

and gain some extra perspective.

Hope all this helps you...

Talk soon,
Thanks man, but you're missing one of the main points I was trying to make:
"You're advertising when you should be individualizing."

I say this because without my coach/friend, I would still be that AFC collecting rejection after rejection.

The highest point of helpful teaching you can reach is to tutor people one-on-one, and this changes lives! Man, if I didn't have a coach I would be completely lost and unconfident right now. I'm still quite lost when it comes to the world of women, but I can improv my way through anytime I want because I have most of that basic understanding that lots of people don't have.

By individualization, I don't mean completely dedicating yourself to tutor one single student (though if you can, that's impressive,) but I mean to get a group of people that you want to teach and follow their progress as you help them achieve goals they've set for themselves (or assignments that you give to them.)

These are just some thoughts, you don't have to take my advice or even agree with me. From a student's point of view though, this is what I think makes a damn good teacher!

Check your inbox man, I got a couple of questions I'll be sending ya later.

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Speer Method does offer individual training with continues support both through our bootcamps, one-on-ones, and phone consults. Although now there is a new program that offers a streamline inexpensive way to get monthly training on your path to becoming suav with women.

http://www.speermethod.com/path1.htm

I will be doing a FREE Q&A on this forum in roughly a week please wait to ask questions till then because I would like to dedicate the time to answer your questions.

Also I would like you to realize this is what I do for a living. I do not have a second job, I do not work for anyone else, I run Speer Method... which means I write, do seminars, instruct, fly around the world, post on forums and teach pick up, dating, and relationships for a living. Therefor yes I must get paid for my services...it makes sense doesnt it?

The idea of all the FREE info we give out is to give you guys an understanding of some of the things we have to offer. Since our training is like nothing else out there we feel that you will strive to learn more. The other reason why I personally do FREE Q&As, write tactics and try to help other community members is because this industry has helped me so much in figuring out what I want from life and has helped me get to a certain level of success.

I am here to share info, and help. Honestly I am overbooked with business and am currently not posting here for any other reason then to help.

Honestly I was extremely grateful when anyone took the time to do this when I was coming up in the community, but there is some communities that arent like that and they just want to take value and give nothing back. Remember that I do not owe anyone here anything, and you guys do not owe me anything. If we were in the real world and this wasnt a forum you guys would have to prove yourself not the other way around.

My 2 cents,

I'm in the Mood said:
Thanks man, but you're missing one of the main points I was trying to make:
"You're advertising when you should be individualizing."

I say this because without my coach/friend, I would still be that AFC collecting rejection after rejection.

The highest point of helpful teaching you can reach is to tutor people one-on-one, and this changes lives! Man, if I didn't have a coach I would be completely lost and unconfident right now. I'm still quite lost when it comes to the world of women, but I can improv my way through anytime I want because I have most of that basic understanding that lots of people don't have.

By individualization, I don't mean completely dedicating yourself to tutor one single student (though if you can, that's impressive,) but I mean to get a group of people that you want to teach and follow their progress as you help them achieve goals they've set for themselves (or assignments that you give to them.)

These are just some thoughts, you don't have to take my advice or even agree with me. From a student's point of view though, this is what I think makes a damn good teacher!

Check your inbox man, I got a couple of questions I'll be sending ya later.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speer Method said:
Speer Method does offer individual training with continues support both through our bootcamps, one-on-ones, and phone consults. Although now there is a new program that offers a streamline inexpensive way to get monthly training on your path to becoming suav with women.

http://www.speermethod.com/path1.htm

I will be doing a FREE Q&A on this forum in roughly a week please wait to ask questions till then because I would like to dedicate the time to answer your questions.

Also I would like you to realize this is what I do for a living. I do not have a second job, I do not work for anyone else, I run Speer Method... which means I write, do seminars, instruct, fly around the world, post on forums and teach pick up, dating, and relationships for a living. Therefor yes I must get paid for my services...it makes sense doesnt it?

The idea of all the FREE info we give out is to give you guys an understanding of some of the things we have to offer. Since our training is like nothing else out there we feel that you will strive to learn more. The other reason why I personally do FREE Q&As, write tactics and try to help other community members is because this industry has helped me so much in figuring out what I want from life and has helped me get to a certain level of success.

I am here to share info, and help. Honestly I am overbooked with business and am currently not posting here for any other reason then to help.

Honestly I was extremely grateful when anyone took the time to do this when I was coming up in the community, but there is some communities that arent like that and they just want to take value and give nothing back. Remember that I do not owe anyone here anything, and you guys do not owe me anything. If we were in the real world and this wasnt a forum you guys would have to prove yourself not the other way around.

My 2 cents,
Ok I understand you completely. I just think nobody should have to pay for this knowledge because it's something everyone should know, but I respect that you're trying to make a living for yourself this way. That's what being a Don Juan is all about - your life!

I've sent you a pm. Take all the time you need to respond, but I think it should be easy for you to answer.

Peace.

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR said:
hey speer, what do you think of Savoy's magic bullets?
Honestly, I havent read Magic Bullets, but Savoy has good game, and knowledge. I am would assume he puts out good products.

Believe it or not I havent even read the Mystery Method and I was teaching it when working for VA, but then again there is no quality control there. The only reason I know MM is because I lived with Mystery, Matador, and Lovedrop for such a long time.

I'm not that big into reading other peoples material. Infact what led me to create the Speer Method is a famous Buddhist quote...

"Study not what the teachers teach rather study what they studied."

Thus, most of my new theories and tactics are derived from psychology, human social experiments, and social modeling research. This allows me to teach what the "Guru's" studied and not rehashed cheap versions of the real deal.

Pick up a university psychology book and you will realize from VA to RSD its all rehashed basic psychology. Why not give it to you straight and let you grow from there with positive guidance?

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this is the first time a pro PUA actually responded to my question. If you don't mind, I might as well ask you one more before purchasing your e-book.

I'm Chinese and from Hawaii. (Yeah you know what I'm gonna ask, lol) I work in a shop where almost every 6 customers are White men- Asian women couples. Some are dating, some have kids. As for vice versa, it's 3-4 in every 6 months including the fat chicks. This is extremely pitiful to me.

So my question is what is your take on this whole oppression and can I overcome this with your method? Cuz if you can, thousands and thousands of Asian American will very grateful.

P.S.- The sad thing about this is most of the Asian men (atleast in Hawaii) aren't nerdy at all.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speer Method said:
haha, dont need to show you guys anything. LMAO

I dont really give a sh7t what you think...You see I fly around the world teaching and anyone that has acctually met me writes super positive reviews. That goes from Mystery to students to AFC Adam to anyone else in the community that has heard me speak about game.

So? a bunch of guys who like to suck RSD marketing d7ck say "we love RSD, be natural" means nothing to me. RSDN love HAHAHA thats just gay!

Anyway, I post here to help people who have a big misconception about what works and what doesn't. I personally know because I have instructed over 2k people till today from super conferences, bootcamps, to personal training. Not only that I keep in touch with my students. Thats right over 2000 people who I talk to regularly. Can RSD or any other company say that? don't think so.

kk, done wasting my breath on you. Why? Because its not benefiting anyone.

Later keyboard Jockey
/Self Sabotage, boo-yaa!

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Yes ofcurse. Its not about race its about game. It doesnt matter if you are black, white, asain or any other ethnicity The Speer Method will work for you. Besides the fact that we offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR said:
Wow, this is the first time a pro PUA actually responded to my question. If you don't mind, I might as well ask you one more before purchasing your e-book.

I'm Chinese and from Hawaii. (Yeah you know what I'm gonna ask, lol) I work in a shop where almost every 6 customers are White men- Asian women couples. Some are dating, some have kids. As for vice versa, it's 3-4 in every 6 months including the fat chicks. This is extremely pitiful to me.

So my question is what is your take on this whole oppression and can I overcome this with your method? Cuz if you can, thousands and thousands of Asian American will very grateful.

P.S.- The sad thing about this is most of the Asian men (atleast in Hawaii) aren't nerdy at all.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool. To tell you the truth, I've been in sosuave.net for years. It gave to very little results. You know that DJ Bible on the bottom of the page, I used it a lot. That stuff doesn't work. The type of chicks I get is usually average. In other words, I can get the same result without going to sosuave.

As for RSD, I once flewed to San Francisco for a seminar there. I've ripped off. I put years of their stuffs in the field. I came to realize those so called PUAs have no idea what they're talking about.

I just started following Savoy's people three months ago. After all these years, I FOUND SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY WORKS. So I do trust your work Speer cuz you're from the Love System.

What I want right now is to advance my game so I can get with some hot White Chicks :yes:.

Speer, scroll down the this page and click on DJ Bible. You will realized how many years of time I've wasted here and the RSD crap. I can't believe I spent so much money on that.:cuss:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR said:
To tell you the truth, I've been in sosuave.net for years. It gave to very little results.
Because you didn't put any effort into it. This is like joining the basketball team and expecting to get good at basketball when you don't show up for practice. Not going to happen.

You know that DJ Bible on the bottom of the page, I used it a lot. That stuff doesn't work. The type of chicks I get is usually average. In other words, I can get the same result without going to sosuave.
No you did not. You didn't do anything which is why you didn't see any result.

As for RSD, I once flewed to San Francisco for a seminar there. I've ripped off. I put years of their stuffs in the field. I came to realize those so called PUAs have no idea what they're talking about.
You don't say...

Look dude. No one is going to build you, no one is going to make you into the person you want to be and give you what you want. You have to build yourself, and you have to take what you want. That's how things work. If you don't put in the effort you don't get a result. Now as far as the RSD bulls*t. I've read it, its not that bad. You should have seen some kind of improvement but you didn't because you're fvcking lazy.

Stop trying to follow someone and think for yourself. Your situation right now is 100% your doing. Good or bad.

There's more than enough material here on this site besides the noise. Find out what works for you and apply it, that's how you get good at things and make improvements.

What I want right now is to advance my game so I can get with some hot White Chicks :yes:.
*facepalm*

Hows that motivation been working out for you?

I can't believe I spent so much money on that.:cuss:
And you want to have a repeat performance with Speer no doubt.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I put more results than any of you guys think. In fact, most of you have no idea of what you're talking about. It's all about empirical results which I had from the Love System.

Did you guys have reliable results after all these years?

People here are the like the type of people who worships Kung Fu over MMA. (One of them is proven by traveling around world and showing the actually fights for years). Love system definitely shows. Instead of defending your beliefs, shouldn't you guys need to find something that actually gives you outcomes?

At first, I hated it because Mystery seemed kind of annoying and clownish to me. I gave Savoy's people a chance, IT WORKED. I only get Asian chicks because the majority of the population in Hawaii is Asian. I just need to try it in places like L.A. or Denver by improving my game. I still got a lot of work and catching up to do.

Speer, I will give you a shot because you're one of the those people in the love system.