Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My problem isn't girls. I've realized my problem is that I am downright crazy.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few days ago I posted a thread about how I was so angry and on edge that I was going to sell a bunch of my stuff and go out and bang a hooker (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193163). I've believed this whole time that all my problems in life revolved around lacking confidence with girls and being a 21-year old kissless virgin.

But this is not the basis of my problems. I have realized that, for a lack of a better phrase, I am just downright crazy. My moods, emotions, self-evaluation of my worth, and my self-perception are all over the place. If you take a look at my posting history, you will see that sometimes I rant about how much of a loser I am, while other times I describe how I feel on top of the world.

I am a slave to my impulses, addictions, and fluctuations in mood. I feel like I lack control over most of my behaviours. Last night, I felt depressed so I went to the liquor store on a whim, bought a bottle of wine, and chugged it one go.

Later my parents called, my rage and energy higher than it's ever been, and I went on a rant to my dad about the imminent destruction of industrial society. I read the Unabomber's Manifesto: Industrial Society and Its Future the other night, took everything said in it to be the truth 100%, and rambled on furiously about how I was going to lead a revolution to destroy man's dependence on technology by recruiting a small elite of intellectuals and cronies and leading a coup to completely overthrow the status quo. My rant was interspersed with unrelated frustrations about feminism and sexually-promiscuous girls, quotes about Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, and I told my dad "I'm handsome, intelligent, tough, brilliant, I can do anything I want and get any girl I want to." He told me I was spitting out "delusions of grandeur", constantly focusing on negative things that nobody really cares about, and he was right, I felt so crazy that, at that moment, I genuinely felt like I could do anything and stood out as a black-sheep, revolutionary leader unappreciated by his own generation. Hours before I was contemplating suicide and feeling totally defeated in life.

I ended up going downtown, getting more drunk, bought some weed and smoked a joint, and wandered the city all night drinking coffees and going to different McDonalds alone. I didn't pass out until 10 am the next day (this morning).

Some people on SoSuave have mentioned that I may have bipolar disorder and, although I originally dismissed this, there's no doubt that my self-esteem bounces from one end of the spectrum to the other periodically.

I don`t think this has anything to do with my "confidence with girls." My confidence levels are always changing erratically. Sometimes I feel like a total pimp with girls and sometimes I feel like a total failure.

This whole time, I've been accounting my mental health decline on lack of success with girls. But this is just a small factor. I can't stay in school, can't hold a job, can't stay financially stable, and have no clear sense of identity or purpose in life.

I have heard Bipolar disorder often takes many years to diagnose; some don't get diagnosed until they're in thirties or even forties. I am only 21, but I am beginning to notice these wild patterns of behaviour in myself.

Does anybody here know anything about bipolar disorder? I am on antidepressants now, but should I go on mood stabilizers too? I feel like I lack any control over my life right now, not just with girls, and it's slowly killing me.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That well could be the rapid cycling bipolar disorder. Depressive episodes coupled with maniac episodes. Go see a doc. I don't think we are qualified enough to give you diagnoses. If I were your my friend or parent I would urge you to see a doctor.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone living in the western world is subject to your condition due to active depopulation via chemicals through diet, air, water, and propaganda through channels of mass media. You can try more poison thorugh a prescription pill, but that won't help you.

Try weed, besides being a hallucinogenic drug it makes the sides of your brain work together better.

Install flouride filter in your shower and kitchen.

Don't eat GMOs, harmone meat, and anything that has sugar substitute in it.

Move to a countryside, and practise healthy living.

It's just the sustained attack from all those things turned you into an androgenious male, unable to reproduce, afc, crazy person. The propaganda told you that you have to be a certain way and act a certain way. The drugs killed your desire, and perhaps made you obese, decreased your sperm count and testasterone, and made you unable to think clearly, always making you want to be something you not, and making you think that you are nothing.

Change your envioronment and everything else will become normal.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, thankyou for posting what must be a painful, sometimes lonely state of being. This kind of thoughtful "manhonesty" is what can help bros. This is a well thought out, and open post. You have articulated your condition with the kind of clarity that I wish I would have been able to muster in times gone by when I've been" down in the hole" (please check out that song by the rolling stones of the same name"

Its then easy to dismiss these thoughts and feelings when your naturally high. Its the moving from one state to another that is the confusing part.

You have an extremely high intellect and are able to go back over actions with a finetoothcomb, morally sensing what is right or wrong. I definately think that getting a diagnosis (this may not be a serious as you think) will help you apply techniques for a happier more fulfilling life.

Interesting to note that in your rant to your dad, you quoted some neg vibes you must have picked up on here about women. I think SS can bring the spirits down, or at least add something neg to the subconcious.

Would like to see this posted as a journal, if you feel you'd like to?

backseatjuan said:
Anyone living in the western world is subject to your condition due to active depopulation via chemicals through diet, air, water, and propaganda through channels of mass media. You can try more poison thorugh a prescription pill, but that won't help you. .
We all know that the western world has free radicals, unhealthy lifestyles etc, but in some instances a prescription pill can help

backseatjuan said:
Try weed, besides being a hallucinogenic drug it makes the sides of your brain work together better. .
I was left fooked up by smokin too much weed, and know other buddys from early school who were normal-ish kids who are know SCHIZOPHRENICS. Weed is not salvation if you are suffering from mental illness - you are fckin crazy if you think it is.

backseatjuan said:
Move to a countryside, and practise healthy living. .
About you most sensible piece of advice - but if you move to the country side, dont go somewhere that doesnt have a major town 5/6/7 bars plus at least with half an hour of where you are.

backseatjuan said:
It's just the sustained attack from all those things turned you into an androgenious male, unable to reproduce, afc, crazy person. The propaganda told you that you have to be a certain way and act a certain way. The drugs killed your desire, and perhaps made you obese, decreased your sperm count and testasterone, and made you unable to think clearly, always making you want to be something you not, and making you think that you are nothing.

Infertility is mainly a female problem. even if men have a low sperm count, it dont matter, every load we shoot produces millions of sperm. All u need is 1 viable one.

backseatjuan said:
Change your envioronment and everything else will become normal.
Change some negatives and introduce positives.

Good luck bud. Keep up the spirits. Everything will work out for ya

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell from your post that you are just a thinking human being, subject to the ups and downs of life just like everyone else. Nothing wrong with that. You arent crazy - just human.

Lately I've been focusing more on embracing my solitude and realizing that all things are transient - a lot of eastern philosophy is very good on this subject and I would recommend doing some research for yourself. The bottom line is you cant rely on anyone else for your happiness. This includes family, friends and women. Especially women, since your relationships with them are always very volatile and will always begin and end on a whim. Once I've made this realization and focused on it it has helped me very much to become grounded and centered. It also allows me to appreciate more the people in my life who have proven themselves to be trustworthy and loyal.

Stop going off looking for quick fixes, such as drugs or women, and focus on cultivating true happyness other ways.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with GMOs - don't believe all the psuedoscientific garbage about that.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
I was left fooked up by smokin too much weed, and know other buddys from early school who were normal-ish kids who are know SCHIZOPHRENICS. Weed is not salvation if you are suffering from mental illness - you are fckin crazy if you think it is
I agree. Smoking too much weed is what triggered my mental health issues over the past few months and years. And you're right: studies have shown the use of weed to be correlated with the development of schizophrenia in a dose-dependent manner. I need stay away from weed and stay on my meds.

morepoonplease

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound exactly like me.... However I was blessed with height, some decent looks and I frequent the gym so I have a kill count of 16. Sometimes I break down and cry about my ex, other times I'm pissed off about my overall situation.... I'm an alcoholic and addict so this also poses some problems. I am on my fight back to where I was before my ex clean sober and full of life. About 2 weeks ago I was contemplating jumping off a bridge near my house. I'm am trying to grasp the idea that I am the only person I can control in this world. We cannot control others, society or slutty ex girlfriends. We have to look forward, work on ourselves and not care so much about pulling women. I can probably go out and get laid right now but I am nowhere near "well" enough to do so. It would have a negative effect as I would picture my ex doing the same. I guess what I'm getting at is that I'm having a tough time too bro. I'm psychologically, emotionally, financially and academically unstable. I was stable in all of these areas about a year ago but what happened is I became dependent on another person.

Hang in there brother I know you're going to figure this out.

-Poon

P

perseverance

You're fine mate!

When I have a bad day, I turn the kettle on and make myself a nice cup of Twinings Fairy Ladies Golden Rings and everything is alright with the World again. You don't need alcohol, cigarettes, cigars or narcotics, just have some Twinings and you'll feel all the more relaxed, refreshed and revitalised for doing so.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drug abuse lowers your ability to handle stress.

You have a nervous personality, which is great for chasing small prey, but awful for a world where you sit around watching TV. You must mate with a woman who is quiet and reserved and never seems to get bothered by anything. Don't waste even a thought on women who are jumpy or frazzled or talkative. Learn to spot the fakers who pretend to be cool but mask insecurity.

Oh yeah gotta second the hot tea thing. Red raspberry leaf tea has no caffeine and is said to be very easy on the stomach. To me, it tastes the same as black tea -- which I despise as a coffee drinker. So I generally make a blender full of strawberry banana smoothies instead.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Drug abuse lowers your ability to handle stress.

You have a nervous personality, which is great for chasing small prey, but awful for a world where you sit around watching TV. You must mate with a woman who is quiet and reserved and never seems to get bothered by anything. Don't waste even a thought on women who are jumpy or frazzled or talkative. .
Interesting you would say that. I considered myself a naturally introverted, rather quiet and analytical person. I am attracted to girls who are very bubbly, extroverted, and outgoing. In that sense, I am attracted to girls who are the exact opposite of me.

My last oneitis was a girl exactly like that. I mentioned in a previous thread months earlier how this girl pushed me on a couch, drunk, obviously trying to hook up with me, but I pvssied out and bailed the party. When I saw her a month later, I told her I loved her when I was super drunk. Unfortunately, I don't talk to girls that much and because of the fact that she was one of the few girls who gave attention to me, I fell in love with her too fast. It turns out she's the very definition a slvt... She claims on her facebook that she's Catholic and single, trying to act like some innocent Church school girl or something, but I know in reality she sleeps with a new guy every week or two.

I ended up spazzing out and verbally abusing her on facebook that one night after she called me a nice guy, and, realizing she had friendzoned me, I went cold and never talked to her again. I saw her a couple months later at my cousin's bday party, but didn't even say Hi and didn't talk to her at all. She stared in my direction a bunch of times, stroking her hair, giving me IOIs, etc, but I decided not to talk to her. I removed her from facebook that night.

I still have feelings for her, which is the sh*tty part of this all. I've heard the best cure for oneitis is the FTOW method (F*** ten other women), but I honestly do not have the skills nor confidence for that right now in my life.

I tried to do the rational thing by cutting her off completely, but, mentally, I am still very attached to her emotionally.

I made this plan in my mind that next time I encountered her at a party or something by mere chance, I would apologize to her for my actions and pull some reverse psychology by saying something along the lines of "Thanks for understanding, I feel like I can talk to you like a friend. I'm so glad we're just friends", meanwhile pulling some well-timed kino on her to give her conflicting thoughts. In that sense, she would think I friendzoned her, which would catch her off guard and demonstrate that I don't need her (a DHV spike of sorts), but my attempts at physically getting close to her and planting seeds of uninhibited sexual interest would screw with her emotions. I would then get her number and ask to "hang out" with her as friends, NOT as a date, but act more confident and flirty this time while hanging out.

I know this may seem like I'm overthinking this situation, maybe I'm trying too hard to resurrect a lost cause, but I would like to know what you guys honestly think. What should I do?

My cousin's other friend thinks I'm hot, and I think she's hot too, but I'm not really in love with her, even though she would probably be a better match for me because she is smarter, "nicer", more sensitive, and we're both play piano so we have something in common. My cousin told me to text her friend one night, and the girl replied to her "OMG, Jibbles just texted me... what do I do?", so clearly my chances with this girl are better.

I'm so wound up now ughhh. I could try reestablishing things with my cousin's quieter friend, but I always seem to f*** it up. Should I still go through with hooker idea now?

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you've recognized that you need to work on yourself. That is the most important part of the game. We can't give you a diagnosis over the computer, and we're not psychiatrists. See a doc, get some help. At least get some temporary help until you overcome this.

But definitely don't start smoking weed or using alcohol. I know there is alot of controversy surrounding weed, but in my experience I have seen it mess people up more than it has helped them. I know a few straight A students from my high school that started smoking pot and using acid, and then ended up dropping out of community college.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Realizing and questioning if you're crazy makes you less crazy. If you can't fight your demons then talk to a therapist. They will guide you in the process.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with seeking a licensed therapist, but I think that relying on random comments from people on the internet to "help" is unwise.