my problem is meeting girls in the summer

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its summer, and that means there is no school, school was just about the only place I felt confident approaching random girls, I have a new job and met a few there, but I am not confident approaching girls in spots such as the mall, and its driving me nuts... Ive read everything on this site about confidence and somehow ITS NOT ENOUGH.. what is wrong with me?

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hang out around town and pick up on the ladies... join some kind of activity/class (preferably with females...) where you can meet new people.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Parties my son.

trucko

Reaction score
why?girls are all the same.. whether they're in home clothes or not it doesnt matter..GO for it! whats wrong? You lacked nuts...........for now.Thats whats wrong with you :) all the best

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gain confidence by overcoming your fears (appoarching).

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't usually do cold approaches either, but i STILL manage to meet tons of girls. I guess with my lucky with girls infront of guys, i've portrayed a "player" image...so guess who my friends call when they need a wingman for a date? I literally have 3-4 guys who ONLY call me to be their wingmanif need be.