my phone game is weeeeaaaaaaakk

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, i bagged this girls last week at the pool hall. She was with 3 other friends, all girls. She gave me her number. I called her about an hour ago. From the start this conversation was pretty boring. I asked her how old she is and i told her i think she looks maaaaad good. She wasnt really talkin much. After that i had another line so i called her back. I wasnt feeling good about the way the convo was going. It was too boring, so i just asked her what she was doin tommorow night and she said she had plans. I replied in a bad way. I told her, yo straight up tell me if you really wanna hang out or am i just wasting my time. she replied, " i'll chill with you, we'll hang out sometime"
i was like alright i guess i'll call u some other time then.

THE CONVO WAS ****EN BORING. IT WAS HORRIBLE.

i noticed myself stumbling on my words, tryin to figure out what to say.

any tips? any body care to help

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Lats time i checked ...

The only phone game i know ...is ss no more than 3 minutes on it...one of the main rules of a DON JUAN SON>>>>>>THEre is no such thing as phone game ..read the bible

Tiburon

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You should have set up a date instead of trying to game her over the phone.Understand?

I know why you did that though,cuz some girls (especially black and hispanic) think of not having long azz conversations as having no game.

But in reality all you had to do was just shoot the sh1t for like 4 or 5 minutes and then set up a date.

You didn't have to tell her she was banging or none of that.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the phone rule for me is to keep it short at first. When I first talked with the girl I'm dating now, the convo was anywhere from 1 to 3 minutes and consisted of meet here, at this time, we are doing this, maybe some small talk and done. That's all you should do for a while. Things are moving into the more serious phase now for me, and for the first time in my life I'm having 40 minute phone calls!!! Usually she calls and just says, just wondering what's up? Or how are you doing today? And it goes on and on for almost an hour, but this is beyond the phase where you need to keep games going so I digress. My short and sweet rule still applies for new girls.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea BUT the girl will think im coming on mad strong. Some girls feel like they gotta get to know you before the hangout with you.
I was thinkin that if i just set up a date, i'd be comin on strong.

after the convo was goin bad i just asked her when she wants to chill...... and i dont know how to interpret her response

So now what should i do? how should i go about this since i messed up the first call...........

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Fallback,wait a week.Then call for that date.

Your not coming on Too strong by asking for a date. You probably pulled a "Sam Malone" and asked for a date without setting it up right.(in the conversation)

Hb: "Do you Like JAy-z?(lol)
Girl: .............................
Hb:.huh?.....
Girl: What?
Hb:"Do you like Jay-z"(in a quieter voice knowing he phukkked up)
Girl:....(sighs )yeah....
Hb: "True....Word...True....How old are you,yo?"
Girl:...................
Hb:"how old ar....
Girl:"I'M 18!....i'm 18.....yeah(sighs again)...I'm 18.
Hb: ......soo....girll You BANGGINNN....I LIKE YOU 4 REAL!: WE GON' CHILL RIGHT!?!? (in an excited voice)
Girl:".....yeah,yeah"

That's not how you ask for a date.

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phone log

The following is an actual date setting up phone dialogue I remember.

WFH: I am looking for the Gatorade girl I beat last week.
Girl: <laughing> Who is this?
WFH: <silence>... Prince Williams. Cant you tell from just my voice?
Girl: <giggling> Who???
WFH: I won and beat you 10 times. I want my kisses now! <deep voice>
Girl: <laughing> Wait a minute. You are WFH. You jerk!!!
WFH: <laughing> That's me!
Girl: <giggling>
WFH: I am free this Friday. Let's get together and do something!
Girl:<giggling> Why? Can I win this time?
WFH: Really? No way! <pause> Let's meet at *** @ 3pm.
Girl: <giggling so loud>... Okay.
WFH: I have to go stuff the singing chickens. Bye...
Girl: <laughing> Huh??? Okay.

That's how I ask for a date. :D

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Lats time i checked ...

Originally posted by tiburon
The only phone game i know ...is ss no more than 3 minutes on it...one of the main rules of a DON JUAN SON>>>>>>THEre is no such thing as phone game ..read the bible

Tiburon
damn bible thumper

go out and get some numbers and tell me there isnt such a thing as phone game

HB-

its seems like you have a lack of interest in this girl (excluding her looks)

so why even bother if shes just another pretty face?

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
lol

I get numbers left and right and i still stand to that there is no such thing as phone game other than ....
waiting 5 -9 days and saying

Hey its Robert
youuuu listen see her interest and then..
.hey i am picking you up Tuesday at 7
you listen and seeif she says a Yes or a counteroffer......
THATS ALL FOLKS>>>>>>

THE GAME AND THE MACKING IS DONE IN PERSON!!

they dont call me TIBURON for nothing son....

Tiburon

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i fail to see how tiburon has any meaning

but u honestly want to tell me that you have picked up a lot of numbers and that a girl never is flaky or just seems indifferent on the phone?

my approach have gotten better with time thus the majority waiting for my phonecall (or at least i like to think so);) but even so there are times when girls just pull out some weird hands out of the deck

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some times..... When i get a girls number, right off the bat i feel chemistry. This girl is probably so used to gettin hit on or giving her number out..... i think thats why she wasnt so talkative, or maybe that was lack of experience? interest?

usually i make the girl laugh or the convo goes reaaaalllllly good.
But from the start i had too much adrenaline flowing(nervous).... sometimes it just happens...... I DEFINITELY WENT ABOUT IT THE WRONG WAY.

no blue print just straight out the blue, makin it up as i go along....

In person i feel i can pull it off cause i got my looks and my attitude workin for me.......

Having game in person is realllll important but why not be good with phone talks? It could make the girl feel 10 times more comfortable......

lol and she aint just a pretty face, shes a pretty face and a pretty ass........ **** it, i'd love to get in those jeans and i got nothing to lose, so , why not?? it could improve my game too....

and its allllwaaaaaaaaaysssssssss that i **** up with girls i really want. The ones that i dont care if i get or not, i always got in the palm of my hands......

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
no

If a girl is flaky on the phone and doesnt accept the date or doesnt counteroffer..she gets nexted thats why i always have more numbers to fall back on.

But if you wait 5- 9 days usually the girl is waiting for your call ...if she was interested more than 49 percent at first.

Tiburon

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
i fail to see how tiburon has any meaning

Tiburon= Shark.

Shinrao

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Phone log

Originally posted by Wong Fei Hung
The following is an actual date setting up phone dialogue I remember.

WFH: I am looking for the Gatorade girl I beat last week.
Girl: <laughing> Who is this?
WFH: <silence>... Prince Williams. Cant you tell from just my voice?
Girl: <giggling> Who???
WFH: I won and beat you 10 times. I want my kisses now! <deep voice>
Girl: <laughing> Wait a minute. You are WFH. You jerk!!!
WFH: <laughing> That's me!
Girl: <giggling>
WFH: I am free this Friday. Let's get together and do something!
Girl:<giggling> Why? Can I win this time?
WFH: Really? No way! <pause> Let's meet at *** @ 3pm.
Girl: <giggling so loud>... Okay.
WFH: I have to go stuff the singing chickens. Bye...
Girl: <laughing> Huh??? Okay.

That's how I ask for a date. :D
ROFL!!! Best.Convo.Evar!

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The man speaks wise words. Trust me and many other DJ's on here, keep the conversation short and simple. Only talk as much as you need to to set up the date. You accomplish a couple of things this way. First you are not spending your time talking with her for hours....indicating that you can afford such an unplanned event since you have nothing better to do in your life, plus you don't want to talk to her on the phone about all the things you are going to talk to her on the date about. Save that conversation for when it can really mean something. No it won't make you seem insensitive, but you should much rather want to talk to someone face to face....if your goal is to really know this person this is the only way to do it. And talking on the phone is a waste of too many opportunities....ie conversation with PHYSICAL kino slip in. Plus, movers and shakers can't afford to talk on the phone that long...they should be getting ready for their next date. Not prepping their date a week in advance. Trust me. DONT DO IT.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: no

Originally posted by tiburon
If a girl is flaky on the phone and doesnt accept the date or doesnt counteroffer..she gets nexted thats why i always have more numbers to fall back on.

But if you wait 5- 9 days usually the girl is waiting for your call ...if she was interested more than 49 percent at first.

Tiburon
ironically enough you just proved my point, this is your phone game