Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my philosophy 35 girls messed w/ at 19yrs old 1 more tonight.

Reaction score
this is something i dont understand well but im explainging to everyone on this site eitherway...looks matter. you're lying to yourself if you think not. its common sense, im about a 9-10 out of 10 and get the attention for it, all one needs to do is make statements, statements prjecting your sexual state on a girl.

I never volunteer personal information... however these arent trhe main points

the key to hooking up ive realized is good eye contact, and to escalate your conversations are key. so she asks you a question, make a statement and stay calm, the only 2 questions should ever be asked are "whats your name?" "are you from around this area?"

i have slower speech nowadays when conversing and hold great eye contact, tonight for example i will have a girl over tonight, just met, and we will have sex as soon as she walks through my door... thats for getting 1 hour and 45 mins on the phone... AND, its not as great as it seems, life is life, it doesn't ever get too much better from where it is.

last thing... you must assume comfort and as if like you know the girl OR there will be static, you must feel drawn and comfortable so she doesnt feel like a *****.
AS YOU SPEAK TO HER PROJECTING YOUR SEXUALITY ON HER, YOU GIVE her no other choice but to give in as she damn well wants, the key is to force a closing conversation from the start...

heads you win tails lose, if you can't grasp that you'll NEVER do well with grown girls...

i have gone as far as to pimping one time. take it from me. in fact, instead of asking a question you simply make your question a statement... "tell me why you deleted my comments" "tell me why"

very very last thing, comfort is key around her but you cant use it like a tool to get laid, have to do this instead, IF you use this you'll be fine and im not a redman

what goes up must come down, and as much as a dark skinned mexican has hooked up with 35 soon to be 36 girls, believe im ****ing crazy.

have a nice day. cool website.

Enyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you. Im thankful for your post. Please explain this

"the key is to force a closing conversation from the start.."

And please give 1 or 2 examples of a statement, or part of a convo that project sexuality as you would normally.

Much love, thank you.

Reaction score
Enyce said:
I believe you. Im thankful for your post. Please explain this

And please give 1 or 2 examples of a statement, or part of a convo that project sexuality as you would normally.

Much love, thank you.
"this place is beautiful"
"this is a cool job"
"you have something on your shirt."

convo example as of recently.
hi whats your name -me
sheryl, you?-her
jorge gonzalez-me
do you like working here?-her
its easy-me
silence (projecting sexual state) great eye contact great body language. its a green light, so i pounce like a savage. if she stays or asks another question, phone number is mine so we can meet up later alone. pounce like a savage.

make statements of the reality you and her know, like... you realize you see people double checking reality, like when dancing or over eating.

simply feed her, notice to her face like something like that like losing control and escalate the conversation... just never ask questions until you're sure you're in.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of points. Probably the most important one

ima str8 up pimp said:
looks matter. you're lying to yourself if you think not. its common sense, im about a 9-10 out of 10 and get the attention for it.
That is probably the most important reason of all as to why you've had success with women. Then success with women leads to more confidence and it keeps growing. I guess you're also 5'10 or taller.

I'm average in looks and I'm only 5'6 so I have a very serious handicap when it comes to attracting women. I simply can not attract a woman with my looks alone.
ima str8 up pimp said:
all one needs to do is make statements, statements prjecting your sexual state on a girl.

The key to hooking up ive realized is good eye contact, and to escalate your conversations are key. so she asks you a question, make a statement and stay calm, the only 2 questions should ever be asked are "whats your name?" "are you from around this area?"

last thing... you must assume comfort and as if like you know the girl OR there will be static, you must feel drawn and comfortable so she doesnt feel like a *****.

AS YOU SPEAK TO HER PROJECTING YOUR SEXUALITY ON HER, YOU GIVE her no other choice but to give in as she damn well wants, the key is to force a closing conversation from the start...

very very last thing, comfort is key around her but you cant use it like a tool to get laid, have to do this instead, IF you use this you'll be fine and im not a redman
Could you go into further detail on the above?

How do you escalate, assume comfort and project your sexuality?

Obviously I have no sexual experince with women and I'm sick and tired of their little buddy that they would never sleep with in a million years.

Enyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get your approach and understand why it could work, I'm particularly good looking too so this can serve me as a good jumpoff; but it still feels like theres something missing.

I still don't understand

or projecting sexual state.

What do you do to project sexual state?
What is a closing conversation and how do you force it?

Sorry my questions werent specific enough last time.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro - you gotta read between the lines:

His post was not about looks at all. It's about how to act.
I remember seeing pics of the original poster: hes a normal looking dude. Within average range you can say.

So looks are not even his strength - other things are.

Reaction score
Enyce said:
I get your approach and understand why it could work, I'm particularly good looking too so this can serve me as a good jumpoff; but it still feels like theres something missing.

I still don't understand

or projecting sexual state.

What do you do to project sexual state?
What is a closing conversation and how do you force it?

Sorry my questions werent specific enough last time.
dont be so... asexual... its you and her and thats all. projecting sexual state is alone with her having a low tone of voice and making statements, statements arousing both of you to draw nearer and nearer, hence you're the man its YOUR responsibility to pounce.. its YOUR responsibility to **** ITS your responsibility to take her.

btw... got the girl last night... peeps at home freaked out so i took her outside my home and completely no static straight to making out to what we REALLY wanted hence because of what i had already stated in my original post.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Better said about looks is : You dont have to be good looking, but just look good. Meaning get a haircut that compliments you, get clothes that fit well, take a shower. Make the best of what you have.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some friends in college who played for Plano. That's pretty funny.

Anyway, I agree that looks matter and that eye contact is key, but you have to say more than "are you from this area?" and "what's your name?" I agree that you can't just float around and ask tons of questions, and that you have to be aggressive. You make a good point there. But you need to do a little bit of rapport-building and escalating beyond just two questions.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
I had some friends in college who played for Plano. That's pretty funny.

Anyway, I agree that looks matter and that eye contact is key, but you have to say more than "are you from this area?" and "what's your name?" I agree that you can't just float around and ask tons of questions, and that you have to be aggressive. You make a good point there. But you need to do a little bit of rapport-building and escalating beyond just two questions.
nice can you give some examples?

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
looks dont matter. I have a buddy who is a 22 stone guy with a 56 inch waist pull hot girls all the time. His score is 200 women.

Looks matter when you dont have personality ;)

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsparky said:
looks dont matter. I have a buddy who is a 22 stone guy with a 56 inch waist pull hot girls all the time. His score is 200 women.

You can have a score with women? That might be some of the nerdiest sh!t I've ever read on here.

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
You can have a score with women? That might be some of the nerdiest sh!t I've ever read on here.
yes. Girls are just like an xbox achievement ;)

gotta catch them all

rapidfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
lol tihs guy thinks hes good looking...u look like a faggot
:nono:

The op is decent looking, not ugly by any means. I can tell from his pic though he is confident in himself and that is more important then having good looking, but little self confidence.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsparky said:

56 inch waist, I'd say he pulls them into orbit his body.