Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Pet Peeve

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Etoile is the only exception, but otherwise, look back and see how females do nothing but corrupt this forum with their crap.
UH OH.....Now you've done it!!!!

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump...actually, a copy of this could also be put in the High School Forum...

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump!!!!!!!!!
i believe we are still having this problems
and the damm censorship also pisses me off

------------------
Confidence is the key to women
THE DJ BIBLE

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I question the overall effectiveness of this forum because there are a lot of contradictions in the advice that is given. It makes me wonder if getting girls is an art or just a matter of chance.

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Variety in advice is great.

My pet peeve is when someone throws shyt on someone else's advice but doesnt offer any alternate advice to counter it.

Criticism without the constructive side is useless.

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be nice if there was a spell checker feature option for those DJs who want to use it.

Also, it would be easier to read the posts if the DJs would use multiple paragraphs instead of one long paragraph.

roadwarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sosuave.com:
BAD SUBJECT LINES

Please Help
Question
I've got a problem
IMPORTANT!
Your thoughts on this
Need your opinion
What should I do?
EVERYBODY READ THIS!
Attention Anti-Dump (or Adonis, or whoever)

I think this place would be a lot better if people would try to create descriptive subject lines that accurately describe the points of their posts. Personally, I usually ignore the above and I'm sure many others do as well.

(Feel free to respond with your own pet peeves. Maybe your opinion will help this forum to improve. However, try not to attack anyone in particular, please.)
I'm saddened by this post. What is this forum about anyways????????????????????

Are we all such knowledgeable DJ's that we can ignore pleas for help?????????????

Shame on sosauve.com...sure, many helpful posts are available to those who are familiar with this board. Many people looking for help, howvever, are first time posters and much of the so called 'good advice' on this board is debatable, to say the least.

To have an administrator belittle honest pleas for assistance(you can't post the entire jist of your post in it's title) sickens me to no end. I agree with Dizzy totally on this. Pleas for help get my attention first. Of course some of them are juvenile and unwarranted. So what!!!!...are we so called DJ's so knowledgeable we can ignore or sluff off posts titled 'Help, Please'. If so, then please tell me the purpose of this board. We already know it all so we might as well shut it down...get the drift.

Grow up or stop calling yourselves DJ's...we are here to learn from others and to help each other...not to belittle each other, no matter what the title of our post is or what its content may be...it's as simple as that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sosuave, I think I understand what you are trying to say...let's try to weed out the 'bad' posts from the 'good' posts before we even read them...I disagree.

Tongue in cheek....all posts should be entitled 'HELP'....then they would all get our equal attention...as they should!!

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sosuave.com:
BAD SUBJECT LINES

Please Help
Question
I've got a problem
IMPORTANT!
Your thoughts on this
Need your opinion
What should I do?
EVERYBODY READ THIS!
Attention Anti-Dump (or Adonis, or whoever)

I think this place would be a lot better if people would try to create descriptive subject lines that accurately describe the points of their posts. Personally, I usually ignore the above and I'm sure many others do as well.

(Feel free to respond with your own pet peeves. Maybe your opinion will help this forum to improve. However, try not to attack anyone in particular, please.)

agreed, it would be more interesting to have some interesting topic names. But there are people on every site that post the same way.

Not much we can do, because newbies will do as they please.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point.

But is there a way to *edit* the subject line?

I just recently posted a topic under "weird situation" that would better be described "bitten on the ass by the age issue" or somesuch, but couldn't edit it.

I'm also bugged by the deliberate butchering of language. A typo here and there is understandable, but if someone wants to be understood, they should not write their message in code.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any problems with my english?

by the way, I need help! hahahahah

Sometimes the title is not apropriate but the story can teach you a lot. Learn with others mistakes.

------------------
GREAT WHITE SHARK

Go hunting and kill a huge deer
Go fishing and fish an enormous pike
F.UCK F.UCK F.UCK hot blonds
buy an alligator skin mocassins
write a book that sells 10.000.000 copies
buy a X5 BMW

SHout GO TO HELL B.ITCH! for those who deserve it.

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by roadwarrior:
I'm saddened by this post. What is this forum about anyways????????????????????

Are we all such knowledgeable DJ's that we can ignore pleas for help?????????????

Shame on sosauve.com...sure, many helpful posts are available to those who are familiar with this board. Many people looking for help, howvever, are first time posters and much of the so called 'good advice' on this board is debatable, to say the least.

To have an administrator belittle honest pleas for assistance(you can't post the entire jist of your post in it's title) sickens me to no end. I agree with Dizzy totally on this. Pleas for help get my attention first. Of course some of them are juvenile and unwarranted. So what!!!!...are we so called DJ's so knowledgeable we can ignore or sluff off posts titled 'Help, Please'. If so, then please tell me the purpose of this board. We already know it all so we might as well shut it down...get the drift.

Grow up or stop calling yourselves DJ's...we are here to learn from others and to help each other...not to belittle each other, no matter what the title of our post is or what its content may be...it's as simple as that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sosuave, I think I understand what you are trying to say...let's try to weed out the 'bad' posts from the 'good' posts before we even read them...I disagree.

Tongue in cheek....all posts should be entitled 'HELP'....then they would all get our equal attention...as they should!!

Here's the reasoning. The Forum is an EXTENSION of the SITE. The site which is filled with articles, tips, newsletters, and so on. After reading through these articles and tips, a potential poster should already have a basis for how to represent his DJ character on the boards. You don't start on the boards to then move on to the site, the site comes first. Everyone posting on the boards should then already be on their road to being a DJ. Pathetic subject lines of helplessness show that they skipped that important first step of reading through the site. We are here to help, but at least ask for help in a manner showing you've begun your DJ training.

Chubbs Peterson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PET PEEVE:

High School aged people posting here instead of the High School Board!!!!!!!!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Pet Peeves:

1) Hypocricy

2) Not taking responsibility for the part one plays in their own problems

3) Blaming one person for an argument between two people that takes a thread off on a tangent.

4) After giving specific examples of how my actions coincide with what I say, hearing comments like "women don't know what they want" and "look at what women do NOT what they say." in response to said posts. WTF is up with THAT?

5) Other posters treating "newbies" like they are retarded or something and being too protective of them.

6) DJ worship/supplication/pandering

7) Posts typed in ALL CAPS

XXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont even read this discussion section anymore. I pop in time to time look for somebody for a post from somebody I know is good. But the good posts get pushed down INSTANTLY by the junior high girls/ im a big vag. / does this girl like me/ help me/ i have nothing clever to put here/ i dont know anything/ I dont read any of the millions of good old posts here Im just going to whine about what a big moist v@gina i am posts. The anything else forum gives me a variety of peoples opinions outside of my local group of friends which is nice.

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got nothin' to bytch about.

I love this board.

I love you guys!

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison